Your fursona.

Illustration2_2_2.jpgMy fursona (like myself) are new into the community, and so like many others, I am hoping Chip will grow and adapt with time as I do. The furry community as a whole is still relatively new to me, so it's going to be a slow adaptation for me to integrate into it (and babyfur specifically). (I had read elsewhere many people had slated others for not being "Furry enough" and so I hope this at least partly explains why)

As for my Fursona's origins, I really must admit I had not put too much thought into it! The name itself was "Chip" as in, chocolate chip (which are small, sweet and warming), which I used as inspiration for the markings on my fursona's tail. I would also class my fursona as a boy toddler with no real set age, but for the sake of numbers, around 2 years is what I was aiming for.

Other than that, everything else I let my artistic side express without too much consideration.

Reactions: PichuCubJacob, Kittyinpink, perlFerret and 1 other person
I have only 2.
Jerry: A black bat (male) with purple for the webs between limbs and orange swirls all over him
Galactica: A galaxy skinned cat-fox-dragon mix (female, also don't ask why I chose that for the breed I was very stupid back then) very fluffy tail and black on the ears, nose and between the webs of the wings

Welcome to the fandom. Dont sweat not being "furry enough". If anyone gives you a hard time, it their issue and they need to relax about it and not be so eat up with it. My sona doesn't have a back story either. He is just the furry version of the real me. Some of the art I have had made reflects my personal interest like Star Wars and Marvel. Discord is a good place to meet and talk to others and I would also recommend Fur affinity to check out art work and learn what kind of stuff you like.

Feel free to DM me if you k just want to chat or if I can help in anyway.

Reactions: perlFerret and PaddedChip
ClaudTheBear said:
Welcome to the fandom. Dont sweat not being "furry enough". If anyone gives you a hard time, it their issue and they need to relax about it and not be so eat up with it. My sona doesn't have a back story either. He is just the furry version of the real me. Some of the art I have had made reflects my personal interest like Star Wars and Marvel. Discord is a good place to meet and talk to others and I would also recommend Fur affinity to check out art work and learn what kind of stuff you like.

Feel free to DM me if you k just want to chat or if I can help in anyway.
Thank you for the welcome :)! I am fortunate to not have experienced anything negative yet, so I will just hope to stay lucky hehe. I have been meaning to perhaps start a presence on FA. I think as I am trying to make some kind of small career from doing my work I'm kinda keeping my stuff on my Patreon (or at least planning to). I had not considered doing like little pieces of my sona doing stuff connected with personal interests just to try to share some pictures. Maybe I will have to look at that.

I will certainly consider discord for personal use, set it up for Patreon but I quite like the forum side of things. It means I can take my time to think of a response without feeling rushed, especially as I am new.

It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one withutout a back story. As you mentioned I kinda want my sona to be a reflection of me. 😊

Since I also know that Tavi Mink is here too, I can suggest to others, who would like diaperfur art done, to contact him. I really do like his and Marci's art, quite a bit!!

ClaudTheBear said:
I am curious to see if members here have multiple fursonas and if there is a particular reason. One of the other post a member has like 5 or 6. Me personally, I only have the one. Even though I have only been in the fandom for about 2 and a half years he has continued to grow and evolve offer that time. I think the reason I only have the one is my sona. Is a representation of the real me.

What about you guys? How many and why? Do you use yours as an extension of yourself or do you use it as an extension of what you want to be?
Emotionally I am an alligator in nothing but a knit cap and a sweater that says “Please be patient I have autism” in comic sans and a smily face below the letters. In some cases I am wearing a massive diaper

Reactions: ClaudTheBear and Kittyinpink
Dickles said:
Emotionally I am an alligator in nothing but a knit cap and a sweater that says “Please be patient I have autism” in comic sans and a smily face below the letters. In some cases I am wearing a massive diaper
In some of the cases? Why not all of the time-that might make that alligator side of you happier and less likely to snap those big jaws on anyone?

Widgeydog354 said:
here is the elephant
I like that! looks pretty good.

Widgeydog354 said:
here is the elephant
I don't think I've ever seen an elephant sona before! At least not a suit of one! That's hecking cute! :)

Reactions: PichuCubJacob
:unsure:i think i like it i dont know

My fursona, also named Willy Joe Budd, is relatively new to the community, but I hope to make lots of friends even though I’m just beginning to learn about the BabyFur community as I’ve been ABDL longer than BabyFur. But as a BabyFur, Little Space has made me feel more authentically like a baby and less like an adult in a Diaper pretending to be a baby.

But like Bob Ross said, everyone needs a friend. I created two more characters: Kala and Rosie. Kala is another 3 year old Bear Cub (no relation) and is Willy’s best friend and Rosie, a Bunny, is Willy’s nanny. I created them so, not only do I have companionship for stories I wish to write, but should I find a partner for a committed relationship and/or a Caregiver, they can adopt Kala and Rosie. Probably an unorthodox approach to being a BabyFur, but I’m new and just beginning to learn about the community.

Reactions: LilBubba88
red panda.jpeg

I have a few fursona but I've been working on a new one that is going to be my main one. It's a my little pony fursona but this is my own one. He is a unicorn male with a red coat and he has a red and blue mane also he's name is Fireheart. I'm still working on him but you get to know him soon.

Reactions: ClaudTheBear
Just made my very first babyfur! I do adore him! He's just so cute! Turned out even better than I had hoped hehe!DF4C420C-88AD-4A96-9A27-B33A8B5823FF.jpeg

Reactions: Fireheat and Kittyinpink
D7C227D5-486E-4D37-9EAF-689056C16F90.jpeg
This is my fursona called Pierre. He is a bunny who loves wearing diapers especially BunnyHopps, he’s fun, loving, caring and loves hugs. This art was done also by SmolSpots

Reactions: CutieProtector, Fireheat, dogboy and 3 others
I guess mine is a rainbow otter never really came up with my own fursona but i use the otter the most.

Reactions: Fireheat and perlFerret
Fangs said:
View attachment 52444 this is my 3 fave sonas, he may look like a toddler but he's 8
excuse me, this appears to have info copied from my one of my ref sheets! the body markings are clearly inferior though but an attempt to replicate my designs

Last edited:
Reactions: Fireheat
Back