Losing my pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeakEndPartyPerson

UKbased incon' products enthusiast / Gen'Fl'
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Since a point in the mid-Tennies (year-wise) I'd say Infantilism for me hasn't actually felt like an alternative lifestyle, since prev' mentioned point I've not worn every night but experimented with 24/7 maybe only three times and each time for a maximum of two months ...what I'm saying is I've continued calling my Infantilism an alternative lifestyle and 2020 just made me feel like what I do nappy-wise is just a private recreation! I don't want to stop saying alternative lifestyle - understandably because I don't want to say: addiction (nearly 100% true, and yes nappies USED to be my smoking (if you will)), obsession (it's a softer word than addiction, you get obsessed with dinosaurs and the films of Coppala!) or kink (even though I just did elsewhere on this site for the first time ...and yes it has triggered this!) because kink is a more shameful word than addiction thankBLOODYyou socity!!!!!!!!
I'm just saying that - even though my odd hyperhabit (if you will) of wrapping my genitals in absorbant AND plastic materials far more than normal doesn't come up in everyday (oh the irony) conversation - I'd now feel like I was lying if I admitted to someone that I live an alternative lifestyle and that it is nappy-based (in an okay way too!).
I just don't have the staying power anymore (oh grow up! ...Yes I know funny thing to say to anyone on Adisc!), I mean I don't think I pad up enough to qualify as an alternative lifestyle liver.
If you're a Naturist you can be naked in your own house and garden etc. and getting naked is easy, leathering up is a relatively quick process as well and having a strong affinity with cheese and wine (not sexually!) will only wreck your liver and turn your blood into a dairy product
WE HAVE TO WIPE STUFF OFF OURSELVES! BEING ABDLI+ IS NOT EASY AND IT'S NO PICNIC AND IF YOU ACT VERY ABDLI+ AT A PICNIC MAKE SURE YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY AND PROTECTED BY FRIENDS! I'll stop shouting! ABDLI+ at one (unavoidable) point or another ...or let's be honest at one end or the other or both ...is just un-clean! You or your consenting carer / role-player / SO / etc. are going to have to get their hands dirty and that's possibly why my wearing (time) is down because the not so nice aspects of ABDLI+ are wearing me down!
I just feel like I've lost my pass, I just feel like if I needed to I now actually can't say to any question-asker that I live an alternative lifestyle ...because in my own eyes I don't! I'm not putting in the hours, I'm not 'signing on and taping on'!
Of course right at this moment it's me wrestling with this, it wouldn't surprise me if there are others who have ended up with this thorny question in their way
...so, if I don't wear a nappy every night, can I no longer say / should I no longer confuse others and myself by saying I live an alternative lifestyle ...should I stop saying I live an alternative lifestyle and start calling a secret yet vast part of my existence something else ...a descriptive term I clearly have neither found or toyed with (ha ha) or embraced or etc.!
I would be interested to hear your thoughts on my first thread of 2021 ...if it's not bored the nappies off you!
What can I say?
I am who I am
...and I'm not James Acaster before you ask!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just Adisc remains for me the only place I can drop (post) written Ted talks like this.
No more to say about this unless you lot can give me any responses to bounce off.
-
GISW

Last edited:
Was this a rant or a question?
I have never felt the need to say "I live an alternative lifestyle" to anyone.
ABDL is a fetish, not a job or competition.

Reactions: Deleted member 9978, legojoker88 and babybobby
Barush said:
ABDL is a fetish, not a job or competition.
For many, it's a compulsion - a 'need' - and is not sexualized at all.

• Love
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, neophyte and onecho
KitsuneFox said:
For many, it's a compulsion - a 'need' - and is not sexualized at all.
Fetishisation isn’t inherently sexual.

"...so, if I don't wear a nappy every night, can I no longer say / should I no longer confuse others and myself by saying I live an alternative lifestyle ...should I stop saying I live an alternative lifestyle and start calling a secret yet vast part of my existence something else ...a descriptive term I clearly have neither found or toyed with (ha ha) or embraced or etc.!"

You're right. It is not an alternative lifestyle. It is your lifestyle. There will be days your lifestyle includes wearing nappies and days it will not. That's no different than there are days my lifestyle includes playing a round of golf and days it doesn't. I hope that little bit of insight and wisdom solves your problem. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Peesalot said:
"...so, if I don't wear a nappy every night, can I no longer say / should I no longer confuse others and myself by saying I live an alternative lifestyle ...should I stop saying I live an alternative lifestyle and start calling a secret yet vast part of my existence something else ...a descriptive term I clearly have neither found or toyed with (ha ha) or embraced or etc.!"

You're right. It is not an alternative lifestyle. It is your lifestyle. There will be days your lifestyle includes wearing nappies and days it will not. That's no different than there are days my lifestyle includes playing a round of golf and days it doesn't. I hope that little bit of insight and wisdom solves your problem. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Awr thanks, that was a really nice statement and I mean that.
-
GISW

I used to love watching 'red dwarf' a sci fi comedy series. In one episode 'lister' the main character said "wasn't it Popeye who said ' I am who I am?'" great truth in that. Theirs no need to define yourself to anyone including you! Just be. Love your nappies if you do. Don't if you don't. Enjoy this site regardless!! We are here to support each other . My advice - chill out , enjoy being you. Enjoy this site . And don't over think this. (We to young to understand . Just want to play!!)

Kittyinpink said:
And don't over think this.
I agree with this 100%. I love wearing diapers. I love wetting my diapers as much as possible without causing them to leak. I love wearing women's panties. I love wearing women's stockings. I'm about to discover (when it is delivered this coming week) whether or not I enjoy wearing women's nighties. I've no idea why I like these things so much AND I really don't care. I've never concerned myself with "Why." If I knew why I enjoy these things would it change the fact I enjoy them and will continue to enjoy them? Nope!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back