Why are diapers so addicting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J1990

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. Every time I go for awhile without wearing, I end up ordering more and get an almost constant urge to wear when they arrive. Why are diapers so addicting? Has anyone else experienced the same thing?

• Love
Reactions: Abdl247, babybobby, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
I have yet to go through a purge cycle or any real down time since I have been wearing them nearly 24/7 since I got into them back in March. I still get super excited and cannot wait to wear a new one as soon as they arrive. Actually did that today when my new Crinklz arrived.

For me anyway it is a comforting thing, wearing diapers. I feel safe and protected from the craziness of the outside world while I have them on. I refer to them as my armor the help protect me and keep me feeling confident and safe. It was truly not at all what I expected them to do and I love them even more for that. I would say I'm happier with them, and definitely addicted to them because of this.

• Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger, babybobby, BigBlueBear and 1 other person
Thanks for the reply! How are the Crinklz? I have tried many different diapers but have somehow not tried those yet!

I like them, they are a great out and about diaper, easy to conceal. The plastic is soft and they hold a lot.

Reactions: Blathers and J1990
Midwest82 said:
I like them, they are a great out and about diaper, easy to conceal. The plastic is soft and they hold a lot.
Sounds like I need to order some for myself. Lol

Reactions: Midwest82
J1990 said:
Sounds like I need to order some for myself. Lol
@GermanDL has a good review of them in his blog as well.

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL and J1990
I agree so much! I think about wearing every time I need to pee 😍 they're so comfortable but so expensive ;;

Reactions: J1990
When I wear my diaper outside I feel extraordinary confident ^^

• Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger, Skunkdude and J1990
Well think they are addicting to us, because we just
have the special enjoyment of them others do
not have ^^

Also it just feels amazing when new,
then it feels crazy good when peeing/Wet
and if you like it messing will feel you crazy awesome.

PS: Thank you @Midwest82 for mentioning my Blog ^^
There is also a really good Professional review in the
Reviwe Subforum here on ADISC:

PPS:
Crinklz are at the end my favorite, the are not as expensive,
High Quality, and have all the things i wanna have on a Diaper ^^

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JWolf, AmberStarfield and Midwest82
  • Haha
Reactions: GermanDL and Midwest82
I also find them extremely addicting. If I am wearing regular underwear, I can’t wait to get padded. I don’t wet them, but I love the feel of the padding. I also feel way more relaxed when I am wearing.

• Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger and Midwest82
RedPandaDL said:
I also find them extremely addicting. If I am wearing regular underwear, I can’t wait to get padded. I don’t wet them, but I love the feel of the padding. I also feel way more relaxed when I am wearing.
If you don't wet you diapers, you save a LOT of money ^^
(but you miss all the fun:D)

• Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger and Midwest82
Wetting yourself in a nappy is just a feeling unlike any other... putting a fresh dry one on and feeling the comforting sensation is nice as well, but that first big release in it is the best. Particularly if you really have to go. Sometimes I’ll just put a nappy on when I get to that stage, and let go as soon as I’ve taped it on.

I think wearing a nappy and not wetting is a bit like opening a nice bottle of wine but not actually drinking it... but each to their own I suppose!

Reactions: AmberStarfield
Very addicted to them, I don’t wear everyday. With that said if I go more then a week without I get withdrawal symptoms Lol. I would wear more but work and home life prevent it. I still have no desire for 24/7.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger and RedPandaDL
GermanDL said:
If you don't wet you diapers, you save a LOT of money ^^
(but you miss all the fun:D)
It is not that I dislike wetting them, but the padded feel is what I really like. My wife doesn’t really like the diapers, so if I want to wear around her, I am better off not using them. I think my wife also prefers me wearing the Super Undies over disposable diapers. She washes them and if I wet them it would be a no go. I still have over 100 disposable diapers stashed away, so I could wear them occasionally and wet them when she is not around. The Super Undies and Rearz training pants are both really comfy dry.

I think a lot of people who have never experienced it as an adult would be pleasantly surprised at what it feels like to wet a nappy.

It’s nothing at all like the feeling of wetting yourself in regular clothes (other than the naughtiness and relief), which most people will remember experiencing as either a child or adult at some stage. You don’t get that warm then quickly cold and wet sensation you do when wetting non-absorbent clothing, you just keep that warmth and bulk and generally don’t even feel wet once it’s all been absorbed.

Having said that, I saw one female astronaut describe the experience of wetting her spacesuit nappy as “disgusting”, and I thought “you’re clearly in the wrong job”...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger, Linjebuss, Midwest82 and 3 others
ChocChip said:
Having said that, I saw one female astronaut describe the experience of wetting her spacesuit nappy as “disgusting”, and I thought “you’re clearly in the wrong job”...

I bet she said that for the cameras,
in fact she loved it :D

Just imagine the headline:

"ISS retuner Hero enjoys to soil herself..." XD

In an interview she explained she only did it for the diapers.
Seh said: "Its a small push for me but a big mess for Humanity" xD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hendric, Midwest82, Deleted member 51008 and 2 others
I guess part of the addiction for me is that using diapers satisfies my desire to pee and poo on things that don’t flush. Things such as my panties, bed, pillows and plushies I have used in the past. However the cleanup of a diaper is obviously more convenient.

Boy what an interesting question. I'm an older, senior guy and have been wearing for about 7 years. I remember the first time I tried one and loved the feel, then had to pee so decided to let it go. OMG was almost orgasmic, I loved it and knew I was hooked. Been thru different phases and now have settled in to wearing one every night to bed so I can pee without getting up several times. I love that. In fact got up this AM and took my night time soaked diaper off and showered. Got dressed but wanted the feel of a diaper back on. Resisted the urge but there you go,,,,,,addicting.

• Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger, Kayleigh, ChocChip and 1 other person
I find them very sensory to me , especially the older thicker plastic ones. As a child I always loved the crinkly sound they made and the shiny white plastic on them. The thick hugging feeling of them is also satisfying over the years too. Im also just as addicted to plastic pants. I always have to pull one on over my diaper. It too is all crinkly and smooth and shiny....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back