I'm ABDL Buena Park California

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I noticed that there are so many posts on this web site and are there really that many adult ABDL and other related people in this world as us. That's something I think. To know that there are so many in the world that like our life style. When I come on this site I have limited time to view many many posts. I'm ok with my wife and am diapered every night with cloth diapers and plastic pants. Am I allowed to post a photo.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
The ABDL scene is a larger than you might expect, but really in a world of 7.5+ billion people it's a minuscule subset of the population.

You're allowed to post pictures on the site (generally given that they are not crotch shots and keep to a PG-13 standard in terms of nudity, etc.) but remember that once you post something on the Internet you can never take it back and with all these sophisticated face searching algorithms these days (if you show your face) it isn't difficult for someone to find that picture given any other one (and that could be an employer, etc.)

Ok thank you for your input

the ABDL scene is about .1% of the worlds population lol

littlekyro said:
the ABDL scene is about .1% of the worlds population lol
Is that your guess or are your referencing an article or survey?

I don't remember seeing any decent studies being done that would support this number.

j
BabyDenise said:
Is that your guess or are your referencing an article or survey?

I don't remember seeing any decent studies being done that would support this number.
just an estimation based on numbers of people on all the ABDL sites I've visited compared to the current 8.1 billion people that live on this speck of dust we call earth

littlekyro said:
j

just an estimation based on numbers of people on all the ABDL sites I've visited compared to the current 8.1 billion people that live on this speck of dust we call earth
*7.7. Also that would imply that several million people around the world are ABDL, and I honestly think that number is a way high

Back