1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Carer
i love the feeling of wearing sanitary towels in my knickers or boy shorts anyone else

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Kinkysissyboi69, Nappyboybob and 12 others
I did to catch the last few drops of pee that always drip out later.

Reactions: CottonOn, Chrissie, ScarletRoseRapier and 7 others
Absolutely! My girlfriend made the recommendation to try it and I personally love it

• Wow
Reactions: Chrissie, CottonOn, Lyokodl and 3 others
Shaping the towels liners pads into the form of a camel toe serving a two fold purpose -
the absorbing of excess drips drops and c-- residue
and that feminine flat front exterior look !

Reactions: Chrissie, Resman8271, CottonOn and 6 others
won’t let me upload pics from phone

Reactions: New2DLWorld
I am old enough to remember pads that needed a belt.

• Haha
Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers, TenaciousDL, Diaperman95 and 5 others
I love wearing a pad in my panties. My fav is the Tena Overnight pads. They are fairly thick to start and hold an amazing amount. I also love filling them up and seeing and feeling them leak thru my panties..hehe. Even posted a vid of me doing that if anybody is interested.

Reactions: Bipippa, Chrissie, DiaperedSubHubby and 12 others
yes post it up

I'd like to see that video!
My favorite pads would be either Always Maxi or U by Kotex overnight. I like their regular pads too.

Reactions: CottonOn
sotexasDL said:
I love wearing a pad in my panties. My fav is the Tena Overnight pads. They are fairly thick to start and hold an amazing amount. I also love filling them up and seeing and feeling them leak thru my panties..hehe. Even posted a vid of me doing that if anybody is interested.
I too love the same pad as you..love it when it's soaked with pee

• Sad
Reactions: mommysgirlthing
I love to wear pads in my panties it really makes me feel more girly and i use my pink diapers to pee in so normaly use kotex are small pads the bulky ones make me feel like should have on diaper.

Reactions: Nappyboybob, danielunk, ChrisK and 1 other person
(y):love: I used to wear them a lot

Reactions: ChrisK
I like to wear pads to bed sometimes. I'm a little and I'm not really into wearing diapers but I like the padded feeling, so I can get that from wearing thick pads. I don't understand it myself but it's comforting for some reason.

I am diapered 24/7 so padding is always there. When Nanny has Her period, little must alexa wear Tampons in her sissy pussy until Nanny announces the end of menstruation.

Reactions: Bipippa, Chrissie, SoftMichel and 3 others
How do u buy pads without getting judge 😐 i wanna give it a try

Justpass said:
I would think just about every married guy would love to know the answer to that question as well. LOL!

I feel like any time one guy sees another guy with a "female product" in their hands/cart they are prob thinking something like I feel your pain or been there buddy or some other silent guy code salute like Be brave man! lol.
Or do you all just think = Oh that guy is SO Whipped! LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SoftMichel, lulu22, nappybottom and 1 other person
Justpass said:
Perhaps it is odd, but I enjoy taking female products to a woman cashier. It is exciting to think have them check me out. I do that even if self check-out is available. Sadly, no one seems to care. Mostly they look like the workers at the end of Shawn of the Dead.

• Haha
Reactions: littleph0enix
I used the pads in a belly band for a small dog who peed inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back