Last question for today I promise..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rideoflife1000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Anybody know where it may be acceptable to post picture of me wearing a diaper to get people's opinion regarding my body type and diaper fit, just curious on others opinions and would like to open up a bit more with people. I just don't think I could include face in this stage of my life.

Is that an unacceptable thing to ask of someone, or just screw unacceptable behavior in this community? I just want to remain respectful, and be respected on my my part as well.

Thanks everyone!!

rideoflife1000 said:
Anybody know where it may be acceptable to post picture of me wearing a diaper to get people's opinion regarding my body type and diaper fit, just curious on others opinions and would like to open up a bit more with people. I just don't think I could include face in this stage of my life.

Is that an unacceptable thing to ask of someone, or just screw unacceptable behavior in this community? I just want to remain respectful, and be respected on my my part as well.

Thanks everyone!!

I think if you give us your waist size we should be able to help you out.

I want to apologize for a typo I didn't catch. I meant to say "is it viewed as" instead of the word "screw" in last paragraph. Thanks for understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Waist size is irrelevant, as I'm looking for others opinions on how I appear to others with my diaper(cloth AIO) on. I'm very tall and skinny, my diaper fits comfortably to me, but in other words, do I appear "toddler like" with respect to a child's appearance in diapers.

Weird question and I'm trying to word it correctly, to get proper response.

PS I'm 6ft 1". And only about 150-155lbs. Unhealthy appearance IMO, but my body has been this way my whole life.
Also I'm not asking out of a hatred or self-consciousness in myself. I love who I am and inspire to become. I enjoy this site so much you probably understand why.
Thanks again.

Twitter or Tumblr would probably be your best bet, although both require some work up-front to have followers to respond to your question. To a lesser extent, https://www.reddit.com/r/ABDL/ won't mind (much) if you do that and there's a small, active community. It's definitely not outside their rules but they appreciate more substantive content as much as the next community, so I would expect the response to be mixed. There's also https://www.reddit.com/r/DudesInDiapers/ but it's more for appreciation than questions and the activity is pretty low.

Overall, I'd recommend the longer term effort of Twitter more for what you describe.

Be careful where you post it. Never know if it may come back to haunt you if someone in your personal life finds those pictures.

I suggest not using your face and making an alias account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back