• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi There

Status
Not open for further replies.

disoriented

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! I just joined this site after recently discovering that my partner and I share a love for diaper wearing. I'm excited to get to know everyone and discuss with like-minded people. :)

I am a grad student studying occupational therapy; my hobbies outside of school include Pokemon, writing, drawing, and playing with my dog.

I've been browsing the site as a guest for a little while, and finally decided to make an account and post an introduction. I am hoping to learn more about the AB/DL community and find some online friends!

Welcome. Glad you have a partner to share this with.

Welcome to ADISC!

Is your partner also on ADISC? It is always nice to have both partners.

Hi there Disoriented,

Welcome to the site. That is awesome that you also have a partner who has these interests.

Question: What kind of dog do you have? I have a Blue Heeler cross, definitely a cattle dog.

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

Is your partner also on ADISC? It is always nice to have both partners.

No, unfortunately not.

- - - Updated - - -

TeddyBearCowboy said:
Hi there Disoriented,

Welcome to the site. That is awesome that you also have a partner who has these interests.

Question: What kind of dog do you have? I have a Blue Heeler cross, definitely a cattle dog.

I have a German Shepherd cross :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back