• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good Morrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnifarious

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, this is super weird, and incredibly awkward. Not even sure if I'll stick around, but I figure I might dip my toes in the pool so to speak.

Let me first state, that I've been a diaper lover since I was teenager, and have never had any real way of expressing it. I also believe I express the signs of wanting to be a little, as I tend to write a lot of young character OCs, and in Roleplay. But, uh, yeah, never expected I'd find my courage to actually investigate a community like this.

I'm sure many people have felt the same way. But I'll be poking around, for a little while.

Omnifarious said:
Well, this is super weird, and incredibly awkward. Not even sure if I'll stick around, but I figure I might dip my toes in the pool so to speak.

Let me first state, that I've been a diaper lover since I was teenager, and have never had any real way of expressing it. I also believe I express the signs of wanting to be a little, as I tend to write a lot of young character OCs, and in Roleplay. But, uh, yeah, never expected I'd find my courage to actually investigate a community like this.

I'm sure many people have felt the same way. But I'll be poking around, for a little while.

Hello and welcome to the site. I enjoy writing and have several stories on this site. They probably can be found under dogboy. Anyway, I hope you enjoy being on this site. We discuss a lot of different things, not just diapers, etc.

I'm aware more things go on here, but thanks for the response! I have other interests too, roleplaying, and anime. My favorite is Fullmetal Alchemist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back