YouTube

Newbaby110521 said:
All sorts of stuff Top 10s, Comedians, Old TV shows, Movie reviews and music. I ten to avoid things like cat and prank videos since they are pointless but one comedian I watch often is Russell Howard because although he’s a comedian he does look at serious issues like Gun Control, Gender Stereotyping and the harmful effects of reality TV. Just watch one of his more serious bits and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Comedians are great I ran into a few in a comedian disk at a truck stop. I thought John was about the funniest since Richard Pryor. Thought maybe I'd give you a link. Check him out you will

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl2 and Wonderingabout
Ahh YouTube is a wonderful place and I enjoy watching a plethora of different things . Mostly to enhance different skills or just to learn , I find it very entertaining .

Reactions: BigAl2, denimchicken, Tine and 1 other person
Kirisin said:
Comedians are great I ran into a few in a comedian disk at a truck stop. I thought John was about the funniest since Richard Pryor. Thought maybe I'd give you a link. Check him out you will

John Pinette is definitely top 3 comedian in my book. All of his specials are hysterical.

Reactions: BigAl2 and Kirisin
I watch a lot of F1 and Indycar stuff. Also a lot of gaming stuff. Enjoy watching a lot of the sidemen stuff: was not into them for ages, but they actually are daily down to earth guys for the most part who realise quite well how cringey they could be in the past.
Love watching Karen’s getting owned/arrested and anything involving stuff like prison, the police, arrests etc. it’s great to see people who do bad things get justice given to them.

Reactions: BigAl2
As a kid, I had and still have, an American Flyer train set and recently I've been watching a number of vids on AF train layouts and vids on repairing locomotives, some of them 80 years old.

Reactions: BigAl2
Thought I'd add a few things. Video games had cheat sheets books you would buy to learn how to beat the game. My wife and i would play for example Donky Kong. We would run into a level we couldn't figure out. Not to worry youtube is here. We would go on somebody would have a video on the level and how to get thru it. Also high speed police chases as well as dash cam footage of chases. Did you know police interceptors (cars) top out at 149 miles per hour. Then there is the ridiculously funny car and truck crashes. Where the heck did the people learn to drive 🤔 🤣

Reactions: dogboy and BigAl2
Youtube can be fun. Gun reviews, legal/legislation news, history, music, outdoorsy stuff. Can be trouble to, I hate click bait and doom and gloom stuff.
I've posted a few videos, we'll shorts, just for fun. Nothing professional or nothing. Mainly tried it because sending videos through text message did work well with my phone and video quality lacks. I loaded a few videos to share with family and other people viewed them.

Reactions: BigAl2, Tine and abdlchristian12
Comedy (stand ups), music, kids cartoons, auditing programmes, got talent (britain and America), and autism channels

Reactions: BigAl2 and Kirisin
denimchicken said:
I watch stuff involving computer hardware, new technology, old technology, astronomy, scam baiting, gaming. I feel like this thread exists already.

Some of my favorite channels are Vsauce, Linus tech tips, food film game theory, technology connections, cathode Ray dude, modern vintage gamer, Louis Rossman, Kurzgesagt.
Seems like I watch a lot of the same stuff you do, but I don't watch anything gaming related because I don't game much if any.

I also watch stuff about trains, comedians that comment on the news, some political stuff and then some random stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: denimchicken and BigAl2
You tube helped me learn how to hook up and old phone to wifi. And help me pair it to my book shelf stereo i put in my basement work shop. Now i can listen to any station i want to.

Reactions: Kirisin, TrashPanda01 and dogboy
From just above my knee to just below my nipples rubber bloomers keep everything contained

Back