YouTube

BabyBoy2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
For those of you, who go on YouTube, what is your favorite thing to watch? I like comedy, and thus, I listen to all the stand-up comedians. I also get a kick out of videos of people getting busted for behaving badly. It never fails to amuse me.

Reactions: BigAl2
Train and railway stuff , uk and USA Jaw tooth ,
A team , battle star galactica , Wonder Woman , Star Trek clips

Reactions: sciencedude, Kirisin and BigAl2
Gun reviews.

Reactions: TeeMousy and TrashPanda01
BigAl1 said:
Gun reviews.
YouTube still has gun reviews? I have my own YouTube channel, and one of their cardinal rules was, for the longest time, that they didn't support content with fire arms. Well, wow! I think they may be changing their tune a bit after some backlash. I'll have to find me some gun reviews because I, like you, back gun owners (the responsible, law-abiding ones.)

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and Wonderingabout
Hickcok45 and who-tee-who are 2 i watch often.

Reactions: LePew, TrashPanda01 and Tine
I love history, so a lot of what I watch is history or civics related. Mr. Terry History, Vlogging through History, History Tea Time, Tasting History. You get the idea. My one adult hobby is leatherwork, so I also watch a lot of build along and tips and tricks videos about that.

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, michaelmc, Kirisin and 1 other person
I use YouTube for Wrestling podcasts, music, video games tips the most. Occasionally the algorithm will point me in the direction of animal videos and less occasionally I'll get pointed toward food channels. Right now the Official Jim Cornette channel takes up most of my playtime.

The universe space planets stars galaxys. I absolutely love astronomy. Hubble and JWST are the gold standard in understanding how everything works from the smallest space pebble to the larges black hole. YouTube has hours and hours of educational programs. I love documentary's how it's made how things work modern marvels to the breakdown of why things crash for example airplanes. Dissecting what happen why it happened and how do we prevent it from happening again. The evaluation of man early man Neanderthals early continates and dinosaurs. For me it's all about understanding where we came from where we are and where we are going. Only YouTube has this oh almost forget the hours and hours of music videos.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BBBen and michaelmc
I watch lots of history ,music, comedians ,trains and lighting

I watch high end audio/stereo vids along with antique and hot rod cars, model railroads, jokes and funny memes, history...especially prehistoric discussions and of course, music of all kinds. If I need to buy an appliance, I'll check out reviews and I've also watched vids on cooking.

I don't watch anything on YouTube. It's mostly just people showing off their stuff while getting free money doing it. Ill never understand why people like to subject themselves to that.

Even the teaching ones act like they are doing you a favor but in reality they are showing off their million dollar machine shop or wall of Snap On chests that they carefully curated for their backdrop etc.

Ima teach you to work on jet engines! Oh? You just happen to collect $100,000 vintage jet engines for fun when most of your target audience can't even afford a home? OK. 🙄

Last edited:
BabyBoy2023 said:
YouTube still has gun reviews? I have my own YouTube channel, and one of their cardinal rules was, for the longest time, that they didn't support content with fire arms. Well, wow! I think they may be changing their tune a bit after some backlash. I'll have to find me some gun reviews because I, like you, back gun owners (the responsible, law-abiding ones.)
Nothing interesting anymore. Just the one guy showing off his $8000 Barrett or someone showing off their tax stamps. All trying to outdo each other with something more INSANE!!! than the last guy in a fight over your ad viewing dollars so they can buy more stuff and do it again tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl2, TrashPanda01 and Wonderingabout
Sports highlights, hunting, history, trivia…

BigAl1 said:
Hickcok45 and who-tee-who are 2 i watch often.
Big fan of them, and Paul Harrell, Garand Thumb, Heavy Duty Country, Military Arms, Liberty Doll, heck, this List just goes on-and-on!

Sadly, EweTube's agenda to see all of them banned/censored/erased/removed is never ending, so I expect them all to disappear from that platform entirely, soon.

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and BigAl2
I'm anticipating this is for when not watching little related stuff, so things like: Daily Humor, diy, cooking (especially baking), Ted talks, drawfee, meditation, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl2 and BBBen
I watch stuff involving computer hardware, new technology, old technology, astronomy, scam baiting, gaming. I feel like this thread exists already.

Some of my favorite channels are Vsauce, Linus tech tips, food film game theory, technology connections, cathode Ray dude, modern vintage gamer, Louis Rossman, Kurzgesagt.

Reactions: BigAl2 and sciencedude
All sorts of stuff Top 10s, Comedians, Old TV shows, Movie reviews and music. I ten to avoid things like cat and prank videos since they are pointless but one comedian I watch often is Russell Howard because although he’s a comedian he does look at serious issues like Gun Control, Gender Stereotyping and the harmful effects of reality TV. Just watch one of his more serious bits and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

;boating, flying, trains, automobiles, machining, casting, foreign workers and am not as mad at unions and osha as I once was. how to fix things of mine that I don't know about..if someone else broke it and fixed it there is a u-tube vid of how to do it.

This being said......U-tube is a huge time suck for me .

Last edited:
BabyBoy2023 said:
The gun channel DemolitionRanch has 11,5 million subs and still gets over half a million views per vid. YouTube doesn’t like gun content and are probably quick to demonetise it but it’s not forbidden. On top of that it’s also possible to find vids of actual firefights, both from police and the military.

I watch a lot of different stuff but I probably watch gaming content the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl2 and TrashPanda01
I watch bluey on YouTube but also anything automotive

Back