YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
14packs of unopened S goodnites , 12 packs of mamy poko L girls baby pullups and Pampers size 5

aydensboy said:
Well, my bedroom closet was beginning to be overrun, so i just finished adding a bunch of shelves in a little storage room in the basement.

Gese!! I probably have much less than .1% of what you have XD :p I'm planning to buy a lot more, but all I have now is a pack of 12 Tranquility ATN Medium

I currently have 30 medium sized walgreen day and nighttime diapers, and 4 large sized walgreen day and nighttime diapers.

i just bought 12 ATNs and 22 abriform xplus which ill hide under my bed :D
no monsters under there, only my life. haha
I bought them off of NorthShoreCare.com (north shore care supply) and it was a few cents less than $49 (this includes the $10 shipping and i guess whatever taxes there were.)

My stash of adult diaper.... wow that's a story. Well because I found a place that gave me free diapers. Ever hear of Catholic Charities around the Illinois area? Yep free diapers. At one point i had a year supply of molicare briefs. They had three rain drops on the package. Any way i sold them to another AB/DL. for 16 packages i got 30 bucks. How i came up with all these diapers? They were all free from Catholic Charities. One day i forgot my wallet while i was picking up a package and one of the ladies said that there was way for me to get a voucher. Sweet!!!! So i took advantage of the system. I have had good brands from them like vintage Attends and such but at the moment i only have wings diapers and other stuffiers. Thats my word:)

I have about 60 girls l/xl underjams,80 pampers size 7,10 l/xl girls goodnights,10 pampers size 6, I'm out of luvs size 6 I need to buy some more and I will be stocked up for awhile.

I am down to:

6 Abena X-Plus
4 Dry 24/7
5 Molicare Super Plus
and
3 Tranquility Super Contour boosters

I had tried the Abena X-Plus before but in the cloth backed Air variety and didn't love them. I had to give the plastic backed ones a shot and still don't love them. I've been basically hoarding the Molcares since they are by far my favorites and trying to use up the Abenas. So I'm pretty happy to be getting a new package of Molicares today as well as a package of the Depend Boost liners which I haven't tried before.

ziaperdiaper said:
My stash of adult diaper.... wow that's a story. Well because I found a place that gave me free diapers. Ever hear of Catholic Charities around the Illinois area? Yep free diapers. At one point i had a year supply of molicare briefs. They had three rain drops on the package. Any way i sold them to another AB/DL. for 16 packages i got 30 bucks. How i came up with all these diapers? They were all free from Catholic Charities. One day i forgot my wallet while i was picking up a package and one of the ladies said that there was way for me to get a voucher. Sweet!!!! So i took advantage of the system. I have had good brands from them like vintage Attends and such but at the moment i only have wings diapers and other stuffiers. Thats my word:)

I hope you can't afford diapers on your own because that Charity gives to the needy. I hope your fetish doesn't involve abusing the kindness of a charity and the goodwill of people.

bayareadl21 said:
I hope you can't afford diapers on your own because that Charity gives to the needy. I hope your fetish doesn't involve abusing the kindness of a charity and the goodwill of people.

I'm with this person. If you can afford to buy diapers to support your fetish/interest, don't mooch (Yes I consider that mooching) off of a place that provides for those who NEED those products.

bayareadl21 said:

Remember that every dollar you spend at those stores is money that can be spent to help those in need. It doesn't introduce a dime into their community when someone IN the community buys from the store. Ask any charity whether they'd rather you donate goods or money, and I absolutely guarantee they will say give money. Reason is, they have places they can go and spend that money at sometimes a dime on the dollar, (particularly with food) so even if you donate $50 worth of goods, they would have been able to buy twice as much stuff if you'd have only donated $10.

So if you really want to help them, don't avoid the stores because you think you're taking from the needy. Go there and spend your money, and it will really help them. That money you spend at the store on an open bag of diapers, they may be able to take that money and buy an entire case of diapers, and distribute them to families in need, at no cost to the families, which is a much better deal than one of them buying from their store.

I keep mine in a 1.5'x3' Rubbermaid chest in my closet, I generally keep a lock on it to keep unwanted people out. Not that anyone goes through my closet anyhow.

I only have about 7 ABU Super Dry Kids Diapers right now, I bought a 10 pack from an online ab/dl store about two weeks ago. I plan on buying more kinds about every other paycheck to see what I really like.

My goal is to have the chest entirely filled in the next 4 months or so.

I have A number of store size 6 diapers, pampers baby dry size 6 and huggies size6, Huggies pull-ups XL and drynites. All under my bed. :D

I have like 4 or 5 packs of goodnites and a few ATNs. I keep them in a wooden chest that I installed magnetic locks on. The locks are 100% hidden and take a specal magnetic key to unlock (you cant just use any magnet for some reason). It has a few locks and I only have one key so that way, even if someone knows about it, they still cant figure out how to unlock it. The chest has outside latches that I never even latch, that way no one thinks that I'm trying to hide something. I use to keep my booze in it along with my diapers when I lived with my parents. Kept it in plan sight, my mom was a snooper and never even asked about it. Google "TOT LOC". They are really neat.

I have a couple Molicares, several Dry 24/7s, and an Abena that I've kept as souvenirs of past shipments. So it's more of a "collection" than a stash right now, although I do have a case of ATNs set to arrive next week.

Currently I have three unopened packs of Lille supreme fit maxi (20 in a pack) and one pack that has about 4 left in it. They're stacked up next to my side of the bed blocking what little space that was there between the bed and the wall meaning I have to either clamber over the bottom of the bed or else clamber over my wife to get to my side. I need to store them somewhere else out of the way really!

Reedwizard said:
Currently I have three unopened packs of Lille supreme fit maxi (20 in a pack) and one pack that has about 4 left in it. They're stacked up next to my side of the bed blocking what little space that was there between the bed and the wall meaning I have to either clamber over the bottom of the bed or else clamber over my wife to get to my side. I need to store them somewhere else out of the way really!

I like Lilles also!

I still don't have any stash but I intend to obtain some supply very soon, so if you have any advice on a good hiding spot, I'm really interested in hearing you.

Currently:

0 diapers :C

3 or four paci's

My blankie

And OVER 9000 plushies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back