YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently my stash is as follows:

-20 Med. Depends Maximum Protection (Got them for $4, so why not?)
-5 L/XL.. Goodnites pull-ups
-3 4t-5t White Cloud pull-ups (Walmart store brand)
-like 19 size 6 Luvs diapers
-like 17 size 6 Up & Up diapers (Target store brand)
-Package of generic wipes and powder
-2 Nuk 3 Pacifiers
-1 Nuk 2 Pacifier
-Nuby? Sippy cup ($2 at Walmart)
-Parents Choice 8oz Bottle (Walmart store brand)

And that's currently it, they are locked up in this traveling trunk i have by my bed.

About 6 each of Molicare super plus sizes 2 and 3, 5 ounce irrigation syringe, saran wrap, strong tape, a few newborn sample diapers.

[let's skip the adult stuff, shall me?!]

man wish i thought of using my trunk lol. i used to hide them in my closet before they were discovered and since then i just said that it was caused from a traumatic event. its been proven that traumatic events can cause incontinence and so i just used that as an excuse and my mom beleived me. but wish i had thought of my trunk. so now i don't have to hide it anymore but i don't openly wear them in front of her cause she still isn't comfortable with the idea lol.

I guess i am lucky enough to own my house so i don't have to go to all the problems of keeping everything out of sight. i keep one pack of nappies in my bathroom & a few in my bedroom, & the nappies that are not opened are kept in the airing cupboard. Folks that know me (neighbours as well) all know that i wear them & fully understand the situation. The nappies/diapers that i have at the moment & it is only a rough guide is about: A couple of drynites, 28 atttends active slips, 11 tena flex, ( these are what i tend to wear most often) & 60 tena slips.

my stash now consist of all mediums as follows
4 unopened packs of abena m4 (14 per pack)
5 unopened packs of abena m3 (22 per pack)
1 opened pack of m3 with 14 left
1 oepend pack of m4 with 13 left

my stash is pretty small
1 pack of Goodnites L/XL
1 pack Pampers Cruisers size 5
both opened, stored inside a nerf gun box at the back of my closet

BabyBass said:
Ha, went to a store today and have managed to smuggle in some 27 diapers under my grandparents' noses. :D

Tena Slips FTW!

I presume you got the supers?

above my closet is a section where i put my stash and because im a tb i steal mine from my lil cousin =) only got one fresh tho

jeffiewe said:
above my closet is a section where i put my stash and because im a tb i steal mine from my lil cousin =) only got one fresh tho

Not trying to be a buzzkill, but stealing diapers is bad. (Stealing anything is bad.)

It's fairly easy to order them online (run down to Wal-Mart and grab a prepaid debit card) or to buy them at the store.

Even if you're really wanting to get padded, stealing is wrong, no matter how small it is.

My suggestion: Buck up and buy some, you'll feel better about it, have more, and gain confidence in yourself. :D

EDIT: (Forgot my post, derp)

Bambino Bianco and Abri-Form M3. I keep all my AB/DL stuff right in my dresser drawer, no one goes in my room. ^_^

Tena Slip Maxi. Only a few left.. some in the boot of my car, some in the speaker box of my guitar amp.. have to buy more!

2 molicare super plus
16 abena M3's
15 4T-5T huggies pull-ups

was down to my last large teddy when I came home today to see a nice large brown box on my porch :) ahhh good timing!

Way too many right now:
1 case Abena x-plus
1 case eurobreifs
1 case woodbury products brand (too small for me and too thin)
1/2 case prevail pm (prety good for breathable type)
1 bag tena flex

I don't have to hide them.

On the occasions when I do have a stash, it consists of
1. one 8-pack of large Depend fitted briefs, four drops
2. one x-pack of Depend underpads for changing on, where x is a number I forget
3. Huggies baby wipes
4. Johnson & Johnson baby lotion
5. Johnson & Johnson baby powder

1 x nuk 5 Winnie the Pooh paci
2 x nuk 3
2 x MAM pacis
1 x MAM paci clip

1 x Nuby 'Tip it Up' sippy cup
3 x bottles; 1 pink/girly, 2 orange/neutral

6 x packs of XL Super tender care diapers (i.e. 90)
6 x packs of L Night tender care diapers (i.e. 90 again)
7 x sleepers
2 x little girl nighties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back