YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
need to update my stash and indoing so i will make a correction. i just got a case of abena x plus today. my avatar reflects my stash as it stands right now.

9 unopened packs of abena extra mediums ( thats 2 cases and a pack)
8 unopened packs of abena x plus medium (thats 2 cases)
a pack of boosters
1 opened pack of xtra and x plus
a few extra boosters
a velcro diaper and a pair of blue plastic pants
this is the biggest stash of diapers ive ever had.

I don't have that much on me at this moment. Currently, I have about 15 goodnites in my bottom drawer, that's about it. Not much really. =P

*Nikthewerelion's stash slain Sugarplum's stash.*
12 Abri-Form S4's
13 Prevail Small [Got from Goodwill!]
2 Underjams [Big mistake. :p]
Hidden inside a Mac G4 Tower! XD
And at my girlfriends house:
My last 2 Bambino Smalls [Why did they have to discontinue?!?!] *tear*
1 Pull-Up
1 Underjam
[She just stashes some stuff for me. :p]

Abena XPlus Medium!!!! Woo Woo!!!!

I've recently purchased a pack of ABU Super Dry Kids for te first time and I'm pretty sure I LOOOOOOVE them!

My current stash:

58 Lil Fit Supreme regular plus
25 stretchy support pants
90 Lil fit insert pads (max)

i have right now about two depends diapers with a case of nasa wellness briefs on the way i also have a tele tubby blanket and a binky my stash is hidden in the vent in my room

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

the tranquility on me can last about 5 hours without leaking and that is pretty exceptional for a pullup diaper tranquility is my favorite brand

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

the tranquility on me can last about 5 hours without leaking and that is pretty exceptional for a pullup diaper tranquility is my favorite brand

I just hide everything in my cluttered closet. I have my own private room for college, so I'm not worried about anyone finding my stash.

I don't have much right now - just half a pack of Huggies. I am currently waiting for a shipment of ABU Super Dry Kids (10 pack); they will be my first AB diapers ever. :eek:

Finally,I have a stash!Woooo-hooo :smile1:

29 Tena Slip Super Medium

Yeah, I know it's a very small stash compared to others' but i plan to get a pacifier and a bottle.

Lets see... Hidden in the basement ceiling panels I have:
-about 30 Bambino Classicos
-10 tena supers
-10 goodnites
-half a pack of huggies
-pack of pull ups (totally useless)

Well currently my stash is comprised of nothing. This is going to change because I have an order of a Bambino Variety Case on the way. I can't wait :)

what is / where did you get a variety case of bambino?

OMG. I was looking through my used stash (don't worry I throw them away every week or so. And found some unused under jams from last summer (the side just ripped when I was sleeping). I thought I was out guess I just needed to look deeper.

Just got a case (96) of Attends 10 smalls for under $30 shipped. I'm set for quite a while now!

i dont have to hide them so my dresser is full of them.

bambinod said:
what is / where did you get a variety case of bambino?

bambinodiapers.com is where I ordered them. It's a new one they did where you get 2 bags each of bianco, classico, and teddy for $69 and I figured it would give me a good idea of what I like of theirs.

Being a closetted AB (my wife approves of me being femme,but NOT my sissy side:() My stash is limited and is hidden in the boiler room.It includes babyblue party dress,pink plastic pants,pink fluffy cardi,my pink dummy,baby bottle and bib.Added to this I have a long,pink nightdress,pink frilly panties and frilly white knee socks,but seperately they dont say AB and as such,are not hidden.I really only have one daiper at a time hidden away

Baby Sophie

Here in my home I've got two cases of ABU Cushies (got lucky during their recent BOGO sale), a few bags of Bambino Bianco and Classico, a bag of Molicare Classic, a bag of Wellness, a case of Secure Plus, a case of Attends, several bags of Depend, and some assorted other brands. What can I say, variety is the spice of a well-diapered life!

i have about 500 each of tena ultra and kendal single taped diapers(insurance covered cheapos) i also have a couple bags of depends maximum for the crinkly plastic he he i have a package of pampers easy ups boys size 6 which fit and smell divine, a package of huggies pull ups boys size 4t/5t a package of pampers cruisers size 7 and a package of goodnights girls size xl(cuter designs) then i have an extensive ab item collection which is too extensive to list(includes my swim diaper-specially made from mypoolpal.com).....but in all honesty none of this stuff is really a stash......im a single parent who lives alone with my daughter(until my bf/daddy gets here in june) and im very open with most people that matter(mom close friends etc) not to mention i have to wear diapers and have always had to wear and i decided a while back no more hiding...

I currently doing have a stash but as someone said above I also just ordered a pack of teddies from bambino. Gonna hide them in my backpack that I don't usually take to school cause i use my laptop case and lock it up with a tiny lock. =D Parents only snoop through stuff i leave lying on the floor. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back