YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empty at the moment. ;_;
Im going to go out and buy some for the first time ever in a few weeks...

Jeffy said:
Several packs of different kinds both store-bought and online stacked up in my closet like a wall... Will post pics.

My sleepy blurry morning eyes looked at your ava and thought I read "Yiffy"....

I will admit that this is an approximation but it is reasonably accurate.
Reusables consist of about 20 terry nappies & two coloured waterproof covers.(nightime nappies)
Disposable nappies : 22 drynites, (23 if you include the one i am wearing now ) 42 Tena flex, 38 Attends flexair comfort, & 42 Tena slips & the usual mixture of wipes, E45 cream & nappy sacks that help to make changing / disposal of nappies as smooth as possible.

Exactly 1: Boys L/XL GoodNights Underwear. That I received today in the mail. I accidentally applied for the free sample a few weeks ago. LOL Well one's better than none I guess. I'll save it for a special day.

Like many people here, I have a dresser drawer in the bedroom with a selection of disposable diapers and booster pads. But I got really tired of having to pull stacks of cartons out of the closet every time I needed to replenish the diaper drawer.

So I modified a closet shelf to hold packages of diapers and pads. The 60” wide shelf was originally 11” deep, it is now 18” deep.

Message - My Photo Gallery

Left to right you can see bags of, ABU Cushies, Bambinos, Abena M4, Goodnites, Molicare, Attends, and various booster pads including Bambino Quadro, and Abri-Let.

(A small metal plate with screws provides extra support near the center of the added knotty-pine shelf.)

I still have stuff that will not fit on this shelf, two unopened packages of 20 each SureCare Medium Protective Underwear. I cannot imagine why I bought these, I’ll never use them. Maybe I should put them on eBay. I have over half a bag of green Tena Super diapers too. I should be more careful not to waste money on these cloth-like diapers.

Anyway, problem solved. The diaper stock is now accessible, and it is easy to tell if anything needs to be reordered.

I have one adult diaper, two pairs of hello kitty training pants, an adult paci, a baby paci, an adult baby bottle, a regular baby bottle, a few pairs of goodnites/pull-ups and a pair of hello kitty plastic pants ^.^
I also have assorted stuffed animals and dolls but that's not really part of my "stash."

I just ordered several sets of sample packs from xp medical. It is really nice to be able to test each one next to others. Right now I have some Depends, Dre 24/7, two different types of Abena and Molicare, and some Tranquility ATN. I also have two pairs of plastic pants and a nuk 5, and a onesie and fottie jammies. Now that I see this in writing I guess I am starting to amass a nice collection. Only If I hadn't purged so many times over the years...

My stash was severely reduced after I moved over to the United Kingdom. What I couldn't bring with me (and that basically was few nappies) I had to get rid of, or hame my parents find, so pretty much everything else got chucked away !

I'm starting to get a new collection going though.. Currently have :

A few Tena Slip nappies.
A full pack of Abri form, which just arrived the other day, and I now beleive to be the best mainstream nappy ever ! :)
A pack of Molicare Nappies
About six dummies
One cloth nappy and a pair of plastic pants and some extra large safety pins - although I must admit these haven't been used or tried yet.
A large bib I found at a fancy dress shop.
Various sippy cups and baby bottles.
And then the usual collection of baby wipes, powder, lotion and so forth.

Next on my list of purchases is a onsie and a pair of footed pj's !

1 Bambino classico
17 girls goodnites
6 boys goodnites
2 pacis

Just added 120 Kendall Wings Choice Plus Quilted Disposable Adult Briefs.

About 50 Bambino Teddy's. The only diaper I allow myself to pee and poop in is Bambino Teddy's. They are cool and look great swelled and brown.

About other things, I have 5 pacis and a number of bottles and onesies.

Approx 25 tena slips, 10 of them under my couch in a bag, the rest hidden in the attic, two pacifiers, bought a double pack of MAM pacifiers, and a Bambino ( not to be confused with the diaper brand) 250 ml baby bottle

The top pack (Blue/green)
6-mam-moshi-moshi-kawaii-silicone-pk-2--1422-p.jpg

About 40 goodnites just sitting in my dresser drawer lol... I went a little crazy at wal mart the other day and blew all my money. I had nothing better to spend it on though.

just openend my last case of abena x plus mediums but i got another case coming to me next week. also workin on a pack of depends large max absorb, but since they are two big for me im goin thru them rather quickly

What tb things do you own

I have nappies and a few dummies and a bottle and not forgetting my footed sleeper I was wondering what other people had

1 pack of 17 pampers cruisers size 7
1 pack of huggies little movers 26 size 6
a few goodnites left
a few underjams left both goodnites and underjams are boys
3 paci's
1 molicare medium brief
1 wellness brief small
1 bottle
1 home made cloth diaper
a bunch of disposable changing pads

Status
Not open for further replies.