YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rupertgrint said:
dummy, UK term for pacifier. spares as in, I've got some brand new ones in packs and mine in packs, the new ones are spares, either for me or guests

Spare DL supplies for your guests, you're too kind! OK I'm picturing your guest room now, bed, desk and chair, and dresser with a drawer full of nappies and dummies.

Reactions: BernardFx
nothing so lavish as that, just some spare dummys and a good supply of diapers, no spare room, that would rock, but babies and top and tail in the same bed

My current stash

3 X Tena Slip Maxi
1 X Tena Slip Plus
1 X Lilfit Maxi
1 X Vlesi-slip Comfort Premium
1 X Vlesi-slip Comfort Plus
1 X Lille Classic Super Booster Pads

Because I am running out of money right now, I closed up the storage facility and bought a safe. Currently have 15 Goodnites L/XL 10 Pull-ups 4T-5T and a bunch of other random diapers that I can't tell which is which.

I have two packs of boys Goodnites boxers, 1 pack of boys L/XL goodnites.
And a pacifier that i never really use.

Reactions: SkinnyDL
well, let me see here,
i have:
-37 pampers cruisers size 7
-25 goodnites pull-ups
-36 tena ultra stretch briefs
-and 10 depends max protection.
and i hollowed out the area behind the back wall of my closet, which needs a special way to get to it, you need to slide out a special floor panel in my closet,
and then push upward on the hollowed out panel to pull it out.

mrDLsuper332 said:
and i hollowed out the area behind the back wall of my closet, which needs a special way to get to it, you need to slide out a special floor panel in my closet,
and then push upward on the hollowed out panel to pull it out.

niiiice. I've thought about places in my house that have "dead space", I think a lot of houses have several such places if you can just find a way to access them stealthily.

thanks. it took me weeks to hollow out and rig the wall, but i can't take credit for that idea, it was my girlfriends idea :D

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

bambinod said:
niiiice. I've thought about places in my house that have "dead space", I think a lot of houses have several such places if you can just find a way to access them stealthily.

lol thanks! it took me weeks to hollow out and rig the wall! i couldn't take credit for this idea, though. it was my girlfriends idea! :)

Can you ever have TOO much?

So I have been meaning to post this in the “Your stash” section for the last week. As most of you know by my posts in this section as well as others that I am fairly OCD.

Two weeks ago, my wife and I started another big step in our remodel, which entailed installing a double French door on the exterior wall of our master bedroom. One of the old original (1940’s) wood windows was on that wall, I have had it covered with a heavy drape and in the front of the drape I had a large computer desk and a large armoire that I had filled with all my adult diapers and plastic pants etc.

To prepare to remove the window and drywall, I had to first clear out this stuff and rearrange the closet to store all this stuff. This all day project turned out to be the gathering of all my stash from several other rooms and consolidating them all in this closet. My wife was helping me with this and was not fazed by the shear volume of my stash. This was the first time in three years that I have really made an inventory of my stash, which now is occupying from floor to ceiling, a space 3X4X8, about 54+ cases+ (approximately) 3900 adult diapers. 3900 / 6 daily in 2 changes = almost 2 years supply.

BTW, the framing of the wall and install of the (Marvin wood) French Door turned out fantastic! I haven't completed the drywall yet as I am going to wire for sconces on both sides (with dimmer) and two exterior lamps (Something craftsman style). Now we are going to be moving the 8X10 deck from the front porch to outside our master bedroom. Then building a 16X16 secret garden fenced yard outside our master bath and bedroom. I have already completed the six, 6X8 cedar fence panels with diagonal cedar lattice.

I used to keep a stash of diapers and baby clothes in the drawer of the end table that I put my stereo on. I kept the table covered with a towel so the stereo wouldn't hurt the wooden finish. The towel also kept the drawer hidden from view.

I've moved out though and living with two other babyfurs, so now we keep our ridiculously huge stash in the closet.

I just bought a 14 pack of Extra Large CVS Day and Nighttime Fitted Briefs (2 tabs on each side) for $7.99 from CVS yesterday night, they were on sale (normally 11.99).

I already wore one yesterday, but ended up throwing it away cuz I got some poop on it.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm hiding it in my closest in an old briefcase.

Last edited:
I finally got around to putting away the (now opened) case of 24/7's that came last week. (loving them btw) so I got a chance to somewhat review my stash. It's in two parts - the immediate supply upstairs in the dresser by the bed, (pic) and the cases downstairs hiding with the rest of the storage. Downstairs: 4 bags of large and 2 of medium, plus about 6 large and 5 medium loose. Four med classico that have expanded and relaxed to incredible size uncompressed, dozen duo, 20 quadro, and 30 totaldry boosters. three cases of 24/7 med plus 10 loose. Whew. ok that's downstairs.

Upstairs: 8 dry247, 8 med and 8 large bianco, five teddies left (don't think I'm going to reorder), along with a dozen duo/quadro and 18 or so totaldry boosters.

so about 145 diapers and 75 boosters in all. That should hold me awhile. How spoiled I think I am now when I consider having nothing more than a handful of depends a few yrs ago.

Anyone else seeing the bambino or other brands really pump themselves up when they're umnbagged and allowed to relax? Four classico are easily taking up the space of an entire bag.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Diapered Rabbit said:
which now is occupying from floor to ceiling, a space 3X4X8, about 54+ cases+ (approximately) 3900 adult diapers. 3900 / 6 daily in 2 changes = almost 2 years supply

Darth Vader: "Most impressive!"

"6 daily in 2 changes" - what do you mean "in 2 changes"? Or are you counting you and the wife? (or do you wear two at a time? ;) )

my room is in the attic of an tryangle roffed house, wich is devided into 2 sections: my room and a storege room. in the storage room there are some radiator pipes wich go behind a peg filled with cotes and a large stack of boxes. i have about 8 goodnights as a stock on top of these pipes wich are well out of normal reach, since it is also in the back of the storage. also, cince we have a sloped roof, we have some curtains covvering the lowest part wich is also used for storage. my bed is right in front of those curtains so it's hard to reach. behind it, i habe 2/3 goodnights for use.

Couple of X-Plus leftovers
2 packs old Blue tape Attends I was lucky enough to find in a dingy old pharmacy a couple of moths ago.
1/2 pack Attends 4 tape
1/2 pack Molicare classic
3 cloth, 3 palstic pants
....and a partgidge in a pear tree

BabyNaruto said:
I just bought a 14 pack of Extra Large CVS Day and Nighttime Fitted Briefs (2 tabs on each side) for $7.99 from CVS yesterday night, they were on sale (normally 11.99).

I already wore one yesterday, but ended up throwing it away cuz I got some poop on it.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm hiding it in my closest in an old briefcase.

"...but ended up throwing it away cuz I got some poop on it." LMAO!

The way you said that made me laugh.

i stockpile baby food, and juice and keep it in a locked filing cabinet along with bottles and sippies.

My diapers are in a huge box in my car and so are other baby stuff from Sam's... not wanting anyone to see I only bring in a little at a time!

Drivel said:
"...but ended up throwing it away cuz I got some poop on it." LMAO!

The way you said that made me laugh.

I don't like poopy diapers. Maybe i'll think less of them once I finally have someone to change my diapers for me and take care of me.

bambinod said:
Darth Vader: "Most impressive!"

"6 daily in 2 changes" - what do you mean "in 2 changes"? Or are you counting you and the wife? (or do you wear two at a time? ;) )

In answer to your question: I wear three adult diapers per change, (with two modified as boosters).

Just added another 230+ adult diapers to my stash with a huge score FREE!!! off craigslist. I found the ad with a search for "adult diapers" on the local craiglist and emailed them a short letter of interest. They responded in an email that some one had picked up some but that I would be welcome to the rest. I got 144 in my size (including over 72 Molicare Super Plus). Then there were another 86+ that I could modify as boosters. The stash filled the trunk of our car.

I arranged them in our closet the yesterday. They are now all comfortably situated by size and brand ready for many numerous FREE!!! diaper changes!

Stash for me at present is kept in one half of a cupboard in my college room, with the other door being "normal" toiletries. Therein I have two packs each of the boys and girls L-XL/8-15 DryNites; curiously one pack in both pairs when I got them off the shelves at Boots have the new design and the previous one active earlier this year. There's also a pack of Huggies-6, which I have naively tried to a) get around my waistline and b) stuff/boost the aforementioned DryNites with.
Slightly-less out of the mainstream is my Primark sky blue footed pyjamas over in my chest of drawers/at my bed.

I actually managed to get a little hoolowed out section of wall behind a poster. The only problem is it can only hold 6 diapers at most. But right now it is empty and I don't have a stash. You gotta admit though, I have a sweet hiding spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back