YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
90 24/7 Dry's
5 or 6 ATN Tranquilities
12 Bambinos

Underjams Lg-XL (girls and boys), Goodnights (girls and boys), Pull-Ups 4-5, Huggies 6, and Pampers 6 and 7. I hide them in a bottom dresser drawer with a screw in the back that keeps it shut. I also hide a few in a pillow case under my bed.

Last edited:
Diapers
-5 goodnites
-5 goodnites boxers
-3 drynite jrs size L
-5 pampers 7
-5 depends underwear for men with stripes (hate them)
-1 full pack of old style goodnites plus a few extras (complete with my own colored-on prints)
-happy heinys training pants (navy, xxl with 2 pads)

Other stuff
-pull ups wipes with cars
-baby powder
-nuk 2 (hurts my teeth so I am not going to buy a big one anymore)
-overalls
-2 target footie pajamas (dinosaurs and space from 2008)
-1 landsend footie pajamas (blue)
-several other 2-piece mathing pajama sets
-star wars, ben 10, and phineas and ferb t-shirts
-Ben 10 and how to train your dragon briefs
-star wars boxers
-ben 10 and spider man blankets
-bugs life sleeping bag
-ben 10, dr suess, and star wars books (easy reads, pop-up, and stickers)
-velcro shoes
-waterproof pad
-pampers bed mats
-stuffed dog
-muppets sheets
-ben 10 socks
-4 seasons of ben 10
-loads to toys (mostly ben 10)

Last edited:
sams club brand diapers, size 7 cruizers, goodnites n some clothes that still fit me from when i was a kid

bigred145 said:
sams club brand diapers, size 7 cruizers, goodnites n some clothes that still fit me from when i was a kid

Sam's club adult diapers of Sam's Club baby diapers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just added 256 Prevail Small Briefs (16 Packs) to add as boosters. @ $20.00 works out to under $.08 per booster!

Just bought a pack of Pampers size 7's today at Wallgreens. Now i have 11 Pampers size 7, and 5 Pampers size 6. As a child I had a fascination with locks and keys, (also with diapers :/) so I keep my diapers in a small lock box. The ones that don't fit go in a shoe box in the corner behind my bed. I also have a pack of wipes in the box.

Diapered Rabbit said:
Just added 256 Prevail Small Briefs (16 Packs) to add as boosters. @ $20.00 works out to under $.08 per booster!

Where do you keep finding these deals? I keep picking over craigslist, but come up empty handed.

Anyway I have:
1 Tena stretch (or whatever they are called)
14 Giant Eagle brand taped briefs (same thing as CVS and Walgreens)
8 Pampers size 7
2 Girls 4-5t cool alert pullups (they do have that weird cooling feeling)
5-6 Girl L-XL Underjams
12 Girls L-XL Goodnites

A new job means a paycheck will be coming soon, so once I pay for books for next semester (yes I go through the summer), and pay for my gym membership I am going to get some Bambino's or Molicares, have not decided yet....

Mine are hidden in an old guitar case I don't use any more, hidden safely under the bed. It's got a lock so I can hide stuff in it fairly easily without being found out.

I've got mostly cloth diapers in there (some 20 or so) plus a couple of pairs of plastic pants, a pacifier and some other random things such as pins in there.

updated stash

1 cs ATN's
6 cs Molicare
4 cs Attends med
2 cs Attends Large 2plastic type and 2 clothlike
1 cs Select Large
2cs Tena Ultra Reg ( my normal day time diapers)
1cs Secure Plus
1 case Abena Aip Xplus medium
1 cs Tranquility Slimline Breathables
600 Pullups for free off craigslist (stuffers)
100 size 6 luvs free off CL as well

I think I got enough NOW NO Ilove free diapers

I have a half empty pack of depends pull ups :p

It's stashed in my cupboard in an old bag that no one notices :p

Snaps

Just found and added something new - a 44 pack of Dry Comfort Absorbant Pads to modify for boosters. They are shaped like a distorted Oval (one end much larger than the other) with elastic leg gathers, a rather interesting design. Although disigned to be placed with smaller end in front, I have reversed the placement to increase absorbant area where need most. $4.00 for 44 pads = $.09 each. A most satisfactory find.

Well I faced a bit of a dilemma not long ago, just before I left to travel overseas. My options were either ditching my entire stash or hoping that over a two and a half month period no one in my family would stumble across it.

Days before I left for London I went through my stash and got it to the point where it was as compact and as hidden as possible. I am naturally a clean and organized person so my room is rarely ever cleaned by my mother bar the odd occasion. My stash is located in my walk in wardrobe, with it split in different places. In the bottom corner I have about 8 abu cushies, 4 abena m4's and a pack of huggies goodnites. On top of shelving there is another 10 abena m4's and an unopened pack of molicares. This has been my hiding place for some time now and i have had no problems.

Funnily enough while packing for my trip, my mum commented on a rather large green frog that is like a toy chest by saying "I think it's time we got rid of that frog Taylor!" which would be fine by me besides the fact that it acts as cover for my stash haha

So far, about a month into my trip I have not yet recieved any distressed calls from mum or dad, so fingers crossed I don't get caught out! :frown:

Diaper stash -- A case of Bambino diapers, case of Classico Bambino diapers, couple of bags of attends, case of Abena Xplus.

Readily available at arms reach or in the ole closet -- bambino, abena, attends, molicare, Abena Delta Form

Right now, I'm running low. I'm wearing an Abena Super that's only a little wet and I have 1 Abena X-Plus left. I don't wear super often (Read: 2-3 times a week max when I even have diapers). But the family is going out of town and leaving me here. So I'm going to make an order online. Probably try out some Bambinos. See what they're all about

My New Stash !!!!!

I cant wait to wear, fri come quick!!!! Most of it is for camp in steamboat springs next weekend i cant wait for that ether!!!! PM me for the link to the camp if ya want info!!!!

mtdl84
atn
attends ext
tena super

I like Attends extended wear, but the colour is awful... Where the hell did they get the idea to make them flesh coloured?

I have a pack of cheap target brand pullups
A vintage 1980s pack of plastic backed huggies. They are for newborns and have the CUTEST slogans on them
Not much of a stash eh?

I have all but a bag and a half of a case of Bambinos and half a pack of depends (like a stuffer diaper) I hide them in a box in my room in plain sight. nobody ever notices.

I have my old swim team back pack full with clothes and gear... 3 sleepers, 2 onesies, 2 pairs of PJ's, 4 Nuk 5's and 2 Sippy Cups. In a Nike drawstring bag I have a ton of pull ups and underjams. In a red travel bag, I have abena x-plusses and stuffers. I keep them in my closet at the bottom of a pile of bags and backpacks. Imagine my surprise when I came home one day and my roommate was rifling through my closet looking for a bag to take on his trip to Cape Cod for the weekend. He didn't see a thing, and I told him to ask me first next time before going into my closet! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back