YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got a 14 pack of molicare super-plus today ^^ my first pack of good diapers

I only have goodnites vintage kind, about 100. My wife lknows about it and likes to see me in them so we keep them right in the closet in the open

I keep my nappies on a shelf in the bathroom . The wet nappies go into an easyseal bin specially designed for nappies, depending on which size you wearing it will accomodate between 5-10 medium size nappies (adult)before it needs emptying. My neighbours know that i wear nappies, & will take them in for me if i am not at home .I order my nappies over the internet every 3 months or so, that way i can be sure i do not run out. I do wear reusable nappies at night which i keep in the airing cupboard .These are shaped terry towelling nappies which fit inside a water proof cover. I would'nt dream of wearing any other type of nappy other than a disposable during the day.

Diapered Rabbit said:
Just added 5 packs of Hartmann Molimed Classic Maxi for a total of 140 boosters for a cash outlay of $13.50 less than 10 cents per diaper change.

Is your stash exploding your house yet?

Hehe (I 'll send you one just for being soooo cheeky, there's not that many!!

i just got 40 ABU cushies, and 40 diaper doublers. Some plastic pants, and changing supplies. Some of you here have a huge stash. lol

my stash has depleted and im back to store boughts, since i dont want to spend much more money online. so right now i have 6 bags of depends max, and i think it's 16 in there, so 96 diapers. i had 97 but im wearing one right now :)

Where is your stash located?

Mine is in a public storage facility that is half a mile from my home.

---------- Post added 11-07-2010 at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-07-2010 at 06:26 PM ----------

UPDATE: Just got 2 cases of the Up & Up brand diapers in size 6, I can barely fit into them, but they do work better as stuffers than pampers size 7 IMO.
I also got a pack of Pampers easy-ups size 6 boys.

I have my stash openly in my closet now, I really don't need to hide it since I own my own house. It consists of hundreds of vintage diapers mostly LUVS when barney was on them. Check out my gallery picture of it to see them all. Yes i had to spend a fair amount getting them off ebay,Message - My Photo Gallery I think this link MIGHT work...

I've got a half of a case of Abena X-Plus Diapers in my dresser and the other half in a box on a file cabinet in my closet. I also have a few Depends Maximum Protection Diapers and one Bambino Bianco left from a sampler package I bought. I love the Bambinos because they're soooooooooooo soft. I still have to keep my diapers hidden from view, but its no big deal because I don't live with my parents, and my roomate knows about my need to use "undergarments," he just doesn't know why. But prying eyes don't need to know about my diapers, so I keep them in my dresser. No one has any business in there.

Alright so I just updated my stash.

I gots the following.

5 Baby bottles
2 Rompers
Tena Slips
Goodnites
Pampers 7
Depends
Nuk 5 paci
A number of plushies

I plan on adding 2 more bottles and a sippy cup along with another Nuk 5.

i was wondering are enas just for girls ? i keep hearing good things but if they are for chics then not willing to try for reasons my own

Today, I just got a pack of depends.

I'm using the ever-effective old computer trick. And one's in a book-safe for quick access. Luckily, no one reads in my house.

Just picked up some more yesterday so i now have

18 Lille Supreme Fit Maxi
14 Vlesi Slip Comfort Premium
10 Vlesi Slip Comfort Plus
7 Tena Slip Plus
10 LILLE Insert pad SUPER

I usually keep changing my diaper stash.. as my parents with so called "ransack" my stuffs almost every month..

Well, mine is jsut a hollowed out computer case in the old abandoned closet in my room.
you can't see into it and it blends into all the other computer just I have. :)

I keep 2 sorta thick cloth diapers and plastic pants in there with some scented powder and wipes.
Cant really go get disposables or anything... I would DIE of embarrassment, I just know it.

citrix said:
Hmm..

Since i'm "only" an DL, there's not much extra to list, but i have:

- 4 packs of tena slip maxi medium
- 3 packs of Abena Abri Form X-Plus L4
- 3 packs of Kolibri Slips (don't remember model)
- one opened pack of each..
- 5 pvc pants for added leakage protection.

Also have one opened, and one unopened pack of Tena Flex Maxi Medium, but that model doesn't fit my physique, so am trying to sell 'em off..

Update:

- only down to ~10 Tena Slip Maxi Mediums now..
- got 1 case + a couple of Abena's
- got 6 cases, one which is opened of Cuddlz
- still have 5 pvc pants..

i keep mine in a small compartment under my bed behind a drawer. its quite complex

My stash is not well hidden, just takes up a drawer in my dresser. I am a little concerned about someone snooping around, but if they see anything and ask questions, I will just tell them its none of their business why I have baby stuff.

My stash currently includes the following:
16 Bambino Bianco Diapers
3 Baby Bottles (generic, not any specific brand)
2 Nuk Binky paci's (1 blue, 1 green, my two favorite colors)
Along with some wipes and powder.

I plan on getting a couple of onesies if i can find them for a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back