YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update!

No more Abri X-Pluses :(
4x Depend Fitted Max
5x Depend Pull-ups (fail)

I gotta order some more abri's when I get some cash :D

Next to my bed I have a bedside cubby. I Have in there about 9 Abriform Med Super.
Bottom Draw of my Dresser, unopened pack of more Abri. half back of Drynites 8-15y/o's and (mistake purchase) Drynites 4-7Y/o's but I just use them as a stuffer in my abri's

usually my stash lasts for a month so i buy attends 10 and other this month abri form super and last of depend maximum

Have one more Dry 24/7. My case won't arrive until Wednesday.

I've got about 6 left of the boys L/XL GoodNites and they are hiding somewhere in my house.. :p

13 L/XL [New] Boys Goodnites
18 Size 6 Huggies UltraConfort (Mexican version)
2 Medium Tena Slip (Mexican version)
1 Cookie Monster blue pacifier :D

3 XL girls Goodnites
52 Pampers Baby Dry size 6 (just got today)

I wanna get some cruisers size 7 but no store within reasonable biking distance sells them. I'll probably just have to wait until I get my drivers license.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 6 XL Abri From X plus left from my pack of 12. I am pretty sure i will order a few different sample backs from XP next time. I also want to try the Tranqulity ATN which look to be very nice, and i def. have to try some Bambinos!

Since I just posted it in the intro thread, here goes:

1 case Abena X-Plus
1 case Bambino Bianco
1 package Assurance Briefs
2/3 case Abri-Let Maxis
1 case Bambino Quadros
~1/2 package size 7 Pampers
~5 Depend Boost liners

I got about 7 Pampers baby dry left :p

20 underjams left

Zagete said:
13 L/XL [New] Boys Goodnites
18 Size 6 Huggies UltraConfort (Mexican version)

how are the huggies and the new goodnites?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at what came in the post this week.

A bunch of Tena Maxis. 63 in total from three 21 packs.

Currently I have about 4L/XL boys Goodnites, about 16 or so Underjams which don't last cuz they rip all the time and about 8 or so 4+/5T Huggies Pull-ups!

My stash

I have all up 200 diapers (2 boxes) plus 100 booster pads (use them at night for weekend when i want to sleep in) also i am incontinent.

100 tena slip maxis (for night because i bedwet)
and 100 tena slip maxis (for daytime)

thats alot of diapers :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

plus i have 5 bottles, and 18 pacifiers, 20 bibs and lots of baby wipes. also like to be a baby sometimes. makes me feel better as i have to wear diapers 24/7 (not cool):sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

A new pack of Mamypoko Diapers XXL.
One piece left over from Goodnites (Unisex).

I just packed up 14 Abena Pluses - I'm moving to a new apartment when the fall semester starts, and it could be difficult to order stuff for a little while. I have maybe 10 Supers/Pluses un-packed still, for use this week and the start of summer at home.

About 19 or so Pampers Baby Dry, 2 paciis and 3 bottles. Hoping to get Cruisers size 7, or huggies 4T-5T pull-ups if they don't have them.

Just a couple Depends (blah) and some Tenas left for me....must get Abenas...

just loaded up, there was a huge sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back