YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i currently have some attends, molicare, abena, and I juat order a case of abena abri-form super air plus.

Last edited:
i have zero sadly :(

New arrival... that makes 24 Abena Supers and a sample of Abri-Wings. Sooo... 27ish diapers for now.

I keep a stock Depends Fitted Maximum Protection in the pajama drawer(third drawer down) of my dresser. The drawer is super-glued shut, just enough that it can wiggle slightly, but won't come open. In order to access my stash, I must:
1. Remove the top drawer(Socks) completely.
2. Open the second drawer(Underwear) at least enough to fit my arm through the back via the hole from the first drawer.
3. Push aside the pajamas.
4. Grab the diaper.

This process takes all of 45 seconds to do, but virtually ensures that my stash remains confidential. If anybody were to ask why the drawer won't come open, I'd just say it was jammed. :rolleyes:

28 Tena Ultra, 12 Tena Super, 5 Goodnights, some depends/generics (yuck), 3 pair of plastic pants.

FittedForME said:
I keep a stock Depends Fitted Maximum Protection in the pajama drawer(third drawer down) of my dresser. The drawer is super-glued shut, just enough that it can wiggle slightly, but won't come open. In order to access my stash, I must:
1. Remove the top drawer(Socks) completely.
2. Open the second drawer(Underwear) at least enough to fit my arm through the back via the hole from the first drawer.
3. Push aside the pajamas.
4. Grab the diaper.

This process takes all of 45 seconds to do, but virtually ensures that my stash remains confidential. If anybody were to ask why the drawer won't come open, I'd just say it was jammed. :rolleyes:
Yeah but what if someone fixed it for you while you went out? ;)

Current update on my stash, I've only got 7 Abena X-Pluses from my last update :/ (I've over-indulged these past few weeks, been sick etc) And I've recently bought a bag of Depends Fitted Max, so in total around 21 diapers.

I'm saving the x-pluses for future Sleep In Diapers Fridays.

My stash:

7 dozen 21-by-40 cotton flat gauze diapers

1 dozen 21-by-40 flat gauze with Teddy bear motif

66 21-by-40 flat gauze Curity diapers

1 dozen flat gauze 28-by-35.5 diapers

1 36-by-36 birdseye adult diaper

4 Suprima vinyl pants

1 pair 5-inch brass safety pins

7 pair 3-inch nickel-plated diaper pins

4 Snappi cloth diaper fasteners (for adults)

Errr, an embarrassment of riches? Well, yes. I do like diapers. (Many of these will be given to charity.)

Currently:

10 Tranquility ATNs

2 Molicare Supers

1 Molicare Super Plus
2 Abena X-Plus
1 Abena Super
About 7 GoodNites

I'm probably going to condense or just throw out the ATNs they are worthless.

Going to do my absolute best to get some Luvs Size 6 or some Goodnites sometime in the future. =__= But other than that, I have two pacifiers, and that's about it.

2 boys large goodnights

1 3t-4t Pullup ):

1 Size 6 diaper

1 ??? Size.

1 Pacy

-I need to do some shopping :)

Right now?

.... zero. :(

still havent had the chance to sneak more in. its a real drag still being stuck living with my parents, but I still cant afford to move out

I have 12 packs of Tenas in my room stacked against the wall. I also have nameless brands under my bed and Medline diapers tucked in the corner next to my dresser behind the bins. I also have a drawer with three cloth diapers in them. I have one in the dryer right now drying.

My how did I get all those diapers, found them in a thrift store and it cost me $39.00 total. It was 1/2 off day so the diapers were marked half priced.

Oh yeah I also have a pack of Goodnites packed away in a box in my closet in the guest room. I got them when I was 21 and never opened them yet.

Currently I have none. I'm so lonely without my diapers. They are good friends.

Not sure how many I have at the moment really, but I think I got 4 Abri X-plus, 10 Abri Extra, and one pack of Durpend maximum protection.
Also have 3 bottles, plastic pants, and 2 paci ^^

umm, 4 bags of abena x pluses
and half a bag of medium (i'm shrinking!)
i find i fit nicely in them now, couldn't a year ago
now i have to unload my stash of larges

Right now I have one pack each, minus a few from each bag:
Tena Super, M (cloth cover)
Abri-Form X Plus, M
Abri-Form Super, M
Molicare Super, M
Depends Overnight, M
Attends w/waistband, M
Attends w/waistband, L
Attends w/BLUE TAPES!!! and waistband, M
Kendall Wings Plus, M
Kendall 3D Wings, M
Secure Care (Kendall Supreme), M
IQA Premium, M
Tranquility ATN, M

...aaaaand two 'Kins all-in-one Velcro diapers, M & L.

hmm lets see about 12 depends left in random places, main stash is under the basement steps in the darkest nook i could find, wearing a pretty tight one right now

15 - Onesies
30 - Pacifers
3 - Sleepers
12 - Diaper bags

28 Walgreens - Fitted Briefs (X-Large)
32 Walgreens - Fitted Briefs (Large)
60 Kendall Wings (X-Large)
36 Kendall WIngs (Large)
1 Case of Abena (Large)
16 Depends

about 50 Miscellaneous Diapers

and a ton of miscellaneous baby stuff

9 Abena Medium Supers

8 Abena Medium XPlus

I have determined that I don't much like the Xplus. The crotch seems to be too wide.
Anyway, Im going to need more pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back