YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my current stash, it's a little depleted since I last posted in this thread, but I have some more premium diapers now:
Dryj5bC.jpg

(labelled because, holy crap, blurry!)

I took a couple of pictures of the landing zones of the 'customised' drydayz, too:

ZrP77vK.jpg

7AXaKCX.jpg

And, a close-up shot of the pacifiers...which is STILL a little blurry X3 oh well. The 'I <3 Mummy' one was actually one I modded myself! :) They're all nuk 5s although that one seems to have a far larger teat...

Ogdp7PI.jpg

As an aside, I'll never buy Drydayz again. They are truly appalling now, smaller in size, thinner, no crinkly front panel, terrible tapes, weak plastic... I had been warned in the past they'd changed, but the packs I'd bought then seemed just the same as the first ever lot I had... I wonder if maybe it took a while for them to change their stock of larges? In any case, they're now a mediocre diaper for their cost, and I'm burning through them as fast as possible :/

I have nine Prevail Medium Briefs, twenty-seven Well Beginnings Girl Training Pants and one pacifier. I have eight of the diapers in one of the draws under my bed. The other one Prevail I have under my mattress along with the the twenty-seven training pants and my pacifier in my pillowcase.

As I'm a DL only I have
(disposable)
32 Abri-form premium L4;
80 Fabine;
48 Abri-let booster pads;

(Reusable)
4 Dry N Free with inserts & bamboo booster;
2 Baby Pants thick training pants;
2 pull up diapers (1 night & 1 day);
2 Birdseye diapers;
5 boosters;
2 Velcro extra thick diapers;
2 rubber pants;
1 bloomers;
4 assorted plastic pants;
2 t-shirt onsies.

I keep mine in a locked blue box in my closet cause i have snoopy roommates, i usually.have cheep dollar general brand diapers though i prefer depends, but i just cant aford them.

My current "stash" of AB things (just a list because it's easier):
-3 packs of Bambino Teddies
-1 Nuk 5 Paci (with clip)
-4, 18-36 month infant paci's (though I rarely use them now)
-1 Nuk Wide Nipple bottle (300ml, trying to find a way to use a Nuk5 teat on wide bottles - no luck yet)
-1 Nuk5 330ml capacity bottle
-Cornstarch-based baby powder
-Burts Bees Multipurpose Ointment
-Burts Bees Baby Lotion
-Cottonelle wipes
-2 pairs footed jammies (light blue jersey cotton, and dark blue/snowflake polar fleece with hood)

The diapers are hidden under my bed.
The paci's and bottles are in a Vaultz combination lock-box
Everything else is out in the open.

I recently received another case of the Wellness Brief, and they're in the back room of my basement in the box they came in. They are not hidden at all, I just don't have the room in our bedroom to keep an entire case. I also have a few samples I recently received. I have a few Abena L4 Air Plus and some Molicare Large diapers. I'm currently trying out a few brands to see if there is a better deal than the Wellness briefs, but it isn't looking like there is.

Well, I don't have the money currently to have my own place, coming right out of high school and into college, so I have to hide mine from my mom.

But I have a bag of the Well Beginnings MLP Pullups and a pack of 27 girls Goodnites, both for my girlfriend. Sadly, the MLP ones didn't fit her, so I have a almost full package of them lying around. Then I had some Depends Real Fit for Men, but I just used my last one today, so I'm out of mine. I might just steal one of her Goodnites...

The MLP pullups are under my bed and the Goodnites are in a drawer of mine, covered up.

Riggs said:
Well, I don't have the money currently to have my own place, coming right out of high school and into college, so I have to hide mine from my mom.

But I have a bag of the Well Beginnings MLP Pullups and a pack of 27 girls Goodnites, both for my girlfriend. Sadly, the MLP ones didn't fit her, so I have a almost full package of them lying around. Then I had some Depends Real Fit for Men, but I just used my last one today, so I'm out of mine. I might just steal one of her Goodnites...

The MLP pullups are under my bed and the Goodnites are in a drawer of mine, covered up.

That sucks the MLP training pants didn't fit. What size where they?

Bigrig said:
That sucks the MLP training pants didn't fit. What size where they?

The largest size, 4T-5T. The ones that have Rainbow Dash on the front. I plan on keeping them, though, just in case she can fit them one day. I know I never will unless I end up magically losing like 80 pounds. XD

Riggs said:
The largest size, 4T-5T. The ones that have Rainbow Dash on the front. I plan on keeping them, though, just in case she can fit them one day. I know I never will unless I end up magically losing like 80 pounds. XD

Yeah I have those too. I can't wear them without some modification.

Bigrig said:
Yeah I have those too. I can't wear them without some modification.

I have no idea how to modify a diaper. I've wanted to wear these for some time now, though. How do you do it?

Riggs said:
I have no idea how to modify a diaper. I've wanted to wear these for some time now, though. How do you do it?

I don't know if you could do it using the Depends. What I did is use the elastic taps from a pair of Huggies Pull-Ups and cut them off. I than just attached them the the MLP ones. I can take them off the MLP trainers and attach them to a new pair when I need to.
I hope that helps (I doubt it)

i stock up on bambino teddy bear print diapers. i order 48 at a time cause it last longer. and i don't hide mine cause everyone knows about my life style and supports me :D

Bigrig said:
I don't know if you could do it using the Depends. What I did is use the elastic taps from a pair of Huggies Pull-Ups and cut them off. I than just attached them the the MLP ones. I can take them off the MLP trainers and attach them to a new pair when I need to.
I hope that helps (I doubt it)

Thanks. I'm going to have to try that sometime.

I have most of a case(42) of Abena M4(plastic), i have 5-6 Abena S4, i have 1 Abena M4(cloth-like), and like 2 Depend fitted maximum protection that ive had for almost 2 years. Though im getting ready to try and find a more discreet work/public daytime diaper, im also condsidering samples of other brands, i like my abenas but it seems like they're missing the squish factor that i want, im assuming i want a higher SAP-to-pulp ratio?

askmelater47 said:
i like my abenas but it seems like they're missing the squish factor that i want, im assuming i want a higher SAP-to-pulp ratio?

More sap swells more, more pulp probably more squish? A high sap diaper that's not near capacity can feel almost dry, although I suppose the sap itself is squishy? depends on if you want a damp or a dry squish I suppose?

Currently three packs of girls GoodNites (2006, 2007, and 2009), and a pack of girls Pull-Ups with the wetness liner (not the Cool Alerts, the actual Wetness Liner).

Currently have two packs of the Abena M4's (first time having them, love them so far!), and two of the Walmart Assurance. Personally, for the store bought brand, I think that the Assurance is pretty nice. The tapes are pretty good, they are decently thick and comfortable, and can hold a decent amount. Usually I buy a pack of the mens guards and cut a slit on the front. Usually lasts about 2-3 GOOD wettings with a sprinkle here and there in between.

At the moment I have 32 teddy bambinos and about 8 assurance pull ups, I don't hide mine cause I live alone so they just sit out

Down to about 8 goodsense diapers. Hoping to get my hands on some more Teddy bambinos soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back