YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be buying them if they didn't fit me, so yes they do and I'm glad they do :)

Wow I'm very jealous of a lot of you who have such large quantities of diapers around.

Mine is about:
Abena M4 - 2
Abena M3 - 3
Goodnites - 13
Underjams - 31

Hopefully soon I'll be able to get a whole bunch more, just waiting on payday :D.

4 Gary pull ups,
6 nice diaper pink snap (thick),
5 thick layer booster pads,
8 thick plastic panties
27 pair of girly panties,
24 training bra's,
6 little girl dresses

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and 18 huggies girly goodnites, sorry

my stash? like 40 pampers ative 6, 10 huggies 6 cotten, 15 babysitter, 5 libero 7, 1 tena slip maxi M, one cloth and plastic pants, both white, 3 baby bottles, and over 10 pacis and that all i think, used to be bigger

My stash currently consists of a pack of 2010-era girls GoodNites (the ones with the underwear-printed sides). I had a pack of Tinker Bell and a pack of the current L/XL girls designs, but I used them all.

Stash?

Well, mine are kept available and out of view, really not hidden. Being IC (inco), I call it my "supplies". Usually a good stock of disposable, pads and pants, even cloth. But it's not excessively
vast. Since I do order in bulk with mail order delivery or pick up in bulk by myself, it's a fairly big box each time, which takes up space. A closet at home is set aside for this. I keep a check of
inventory at least twice a month, so that I can place and order and wait for delivery before getting short. I allow a maximum of ten days for this, if the supply chain is slow. Usually, it is responsive
within three to four days, order to delivery.

At present, supplies consist largely of Abena products which best suits my current needs. A secondary supply of Dry 24/7 disposables. I've never run out, never had issues with product quality.

Andrew

My current dragon hoard contains

-about 90 size-medium generic white diapers that compare roughly to Attends briefs
-12 Tena for Men Protection Plus pull-ups
-48 Wings briefs, size large (these fit way better than the mediums, which are snug)
-I have a few Depend for Men booster pads
-Pack of 23 size 6 baby diapers to use as boosters too.

Expecting a size-large Briefs Sampler pack in a couple days from HDIS and a pack of Abena L4's that my big brother is gonna buy for me.

Huggies Overnites 6.... about 30-40 left.
Pampers Extra Protection 6.... Probably 50 left.
Huggies Goodnites, girls version, maybe 10 left.

Traveling to far off lands to add to my stash!

Did quite a bit of travel this summer (10 day trip to Northern California and Yosemite -1300 Miles, and to Southwestern Washington, Mt. Rainier and Mt St. Helens areas – 1000 miles. So I was able to score a number of thrift store, garage sale and Craigslist finds these last couple of weeks to augment my Diaper and Adult Baby supplies.

Overview:

369 disposable products for about $40.50 (A little under $.11 each) for retail value of $260.50 before shipping (Over $.72 each) Overall savings of $220.00 = 83.5% savings. Bam!
Details:

180 - Covidien (Kendall) Simplicity Adult Briefs - $25.00 (3 cases = $145.80 retail on-line)

27 Huggies Goodnites Underpants Case Size L/XL Girl – $2.80 (Typical street price/cost on-line $27.99)

15 PER-FIT Adult Briefs by Prevail – $1.99 (Typical street price/cost on-line $14.99)

90 Hartmann Dignity Double-Duty Diaper Booster Pads - $7.50 (Typical street price/cost on-line 30 pad pack = $19.99 x3 = $59.97)

57 assorted diaper booster pads sizes small to large. $3.00 (Typical street price/cost on-line 30 pad pack = $28.00)

1 Disney - Winnie the Pooh Diaper Bag, Blue/Brown (for Traveling/Vacation) $2.99 (Typical street price/cost on-line = $21.95)

1 (new in sealed factory package) Sani-Pant® Moisture Proof Cover-Ups for Men and Women Style No. 800 - Snap-On - $1.75 (Typical street price/cost on-line = $21.85)

3 Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Natural Flow Bottles – 8oz. @$.75 = $2.25 (Typical street price/cost on-line = $14.95)

1 Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Natural Flow Bottle – 4oz. - $.75 (Typical street price/cost on-line = $4.95)

1 -The First Years Soothie Wide Neck Bottle – 8oz - $.50 Discontinued (Typical street price/cost on-line = $4.95)

I now have 15 Baby Spoons in our silverware drawer!

3 – Gerber Baby Food Spoons – Pink, Lime Green and Blue Silicone (Typical street price/cost on-line = $3.95)

2 - Munchkin Love Pack Silicone Spoons – Lime Green and Blue 2 - $.10 each = $.20 (Typical street price/cost on-line = $3.95)

As my typical diaper change consists of one belted undergarment, one protective underwear and two briefs, my average cost per diaper change is around 42 cents.

As you can guess by this post, I am fairly OCD with a weakness for bargains and math computation.

I was doing good for like 3 months, no diaper wearing... and the urge came back, so I've ordered a Bambino Variety case, should be here sometime next week I suppose. I have 2 teddies left... welp, gonna have to resist wearing my last two until next week. :p

Went around town today, and the local Rite Aid had two packs of 2006 girls GoodNites (pixie fairies), and a pack of the 2007s (pink ballerinas). Bought one of the 2006 packs, and the 07 pack, but they're currently hidden away in a storage facility I'm renting since I'm in the process of finding where I'm going to move to since my father died three weeks ago (smoking kills, kids).

edit: Went looking around the other Rite Aids in my area, and found a pack of 2009 girls GoodNites (fuchsia butterflies and turquoise flowers, and my favorite non-Disney Fairies design ever!). I'm surprised I've found so many older packs of GNs around here, and they all seem to be at Rite Aids (probably a tip for those looking for older ones, you might have good luck finding them at these stores). I also saw a pack of 2005 girls Pull-Ups with the wetness liner, as well as a pack of 2005 boys GoodNites, but I can't really fit that well into Pull-Ups anymore, plus the boys GNs don't interest me as much.

Last edited:
Old school eurobriefs overnight!

Newest Additions to My Stash – August 17, 2013

Freestyle Adult Swim Diaper – 1 Reusable Adult Swim Diaper

Attends One Piece Reusable Cotton Adult Diaper with Velcro Closures – 1 Reusable Adult Diaper

ComPly One Piece Cotton/Terry with Velcro Closures – 2 Reusable Adult Diapers

Freestyle Maxi Brief - Maximum Absorbency Capacity – 1 Reusable Adult All-In-One Adult Diaper

Medline Super Fitted Adult Briefs – 2 Reusable All-In-One Adult Diapers

EuroBrief® Overnight Adult Diapers – 180 Diapers (3 cases)

FITRIGHT® ULTRA BRIEFS by Medline – 240 Adult Diapers (3 Cases)

Attends Breathable Briefs Extra Absorbent – 144 Adult Diapers (2 Cases)

30"x34" Reusable Underpad, Birdseye Cotton – 8 Chux

Attends Disposable Underpads – 2 Cases - Heavy Absorbency, 30"x30", 20/5/case (100 each)

Rite Aid comes through again: got another pack of 2009 girls GoodNites. For those keeping score, I now have four packs of girls GoodNites: one from 2006, one from 2007, and two from 2009. Should be set for a while. :D

edit: Make that five, a pack of 2010s was found today. I think I've almost emptied the local Rite Aids of their old GoodNites stock. All that's left that's old around here is a couple of packs from 2006...

Last edited:
i have build a small stash that am happy with for now since i ran out of room in the dresser that i am using to store them. all sizes are medium unless otherwise noted.

45 Bambino Classico,7 Bambino Belissimo, 2 depends Briefs, 1 top care briefs, 8 ABU Cushies, 8- Fabine Exclusive, 6 Tranquility smartcore, 6 Tranquility slimeline, 11 Tranquility ATN briefs, 48 wings choice plus, 10 home choice, 15 abena abri-form premium (M4), 6 Molicare original super plus, 25 molicare comfort super, 19 wellness briefs, 10 aww so cute...

and then i have 10 Haian plastic pants, 1 dignity boxer shorts, 1 sani-pant snap plastic pants, baby-pants first trainer, 2 large dependeco, 2 medium dependeco, 1 Theraquatics Swim Diapers, and sosecure swim diaper.

will there it all is

Its taken me two years to do it but I have manage to save up almost 900 Tranquility ATNs

Last edited:
I used to have a whole bag of tabbed depends, a bag of pampers, and a bag of boys' goodnites not too long ago - now the depends are all gone, im down to a couple goodnites, and there's still quite a few pampers.

Right now. I'm down to about 12 goodsense diapers the package did have 14. These goodsense diapers are actually pretty absorbent. I bought them at Alco on sale for $6.00 a bag.

1 pack of goodnites. Kind of sad...

21nbby said:
View attachment 17649
My stash the bottom that u can't see the are 4 full bags of pampers size 7,and unopened bag of baby dry 6,luvs 6,and goodnights girls tinker bell edition. Opened there is girl goodnight and almost empty bag of pampers 7. Then a cuddlz diaper and 2 fabines and about 4 pampers overnights size 6. Also a open bag of always maxi pads and partial box of playtex tampons.
O MI GAWD I am sooo JELLY~ All i got is a hidden bag of Underjams, a few pink 4t-5t pull-ups and some nuk pacifiers and babby bottles... a few toys too. there are dolls and stuffed aminals all thru out my room thou~

pepsicolaisgreat said:
Right now. I'm down to about 12 goodsense diapers the package did have 14. These goodsense diapers are actually pretty absorbent. I bought them at Alco on sale for $6.00 a bag.

I'm down to 10 of those diaper now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back