YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont hind mime as no one goes into my room as it gets locked but i ran out the other day some come payday i will be ordering more but they just sit beside my bed ready to be used ;)

Just ordered some Bellissimos... Resplendent. This semester at college, I have my room to myself, so I can just keep them under my bed in a duffel bag.

Over the last week I bought a bag of the new Huggies Snug & Dry Size 6 (I like them better than the last ones...but not too much different...about the same fit, thinner, more colorful graphics), a bag of Pull-Ups Cool-Alert 4T-5T, and I found a bag of 2010 Pampers Cruisers size 6 (from when Dry Max was introduced) at an off-the-wall Rite-Aid. With the new additions, minus the ones I used, I am at about 580 diapers.

My new listing. Getting diaper poor again.
Attends Waistband Style 103
Attends Breatheable 61
Dry24/7 19
Tena Slip Maxi 49
Poise Hourglass Ultimate 74
Dependeco AIO 8

Down to a 2 Bellisimo's but I have 16 Teddie's on the way :p

Just got my sample pack of Bellissimos in the mail after using Depends my entire life. I have been missing out on so much!

SecondChoice said:
Just got my sample pack of Bellissimos in the mail after using Depends my entire life. I have been missing out on so much!

I like Bellissimos but my wallet doesn't, lol. I can only get them every once in a long while, but they are so worth it.

I just did my diaper stash inventory...
Bellissimo - 8
Classico - 11
Depends - 43

After got the packs of Bambinos last fall and fell in love with those... I started to put off from wearing Depends because when I wear it again, it feels so thin and crappy... so that's why it's bit higher number for Depends... lol. I hope to order some Abena M2 and M4 for first time.. maybe by end of this month.

Edit: Just realized this is my 700th post. :p

Last edited:
I keep mine in a rubbermaid container in my closet and move it to the garage when i am expecting company. I usually have Bambino Bianco's, Molicare Super Plus and Tranquility ATN on hand.

Here are pics of my stash. I currently possess over 600 diapers, pull-ups, and sleep pants. Since these pics were taken, I have added a pack of each of the following
-Huggies Snug&Dry 6 (New Deisgn)
-Pull-Ups Cool-Alert 4T/5T
-Pampers Cruisers 6 (2010 version)
-Huggies Jeans Diapers Size 5
-Huggies Little Movers 6 (New Design)
-Pull-Ups Learning Designs 4T/5T (2013 NEW design)
And of course I have added to all of these (I have probably used about 15 of some of the ones shown, but here they are!
Store brand Diapers, pull-ups, and sleep pants:
View attachment 17003
Goodnites:
View attachment 17004
Pull-Ups:
View attachment 17005
Huggies Diapers:
View attachment 17006
Underjams and Luvs:
View attachment 17007
Easy Ups:
View attachment 17008
My mega stash of Pampers Diapers Pic 1:
View attachment 17009
My mega stash of Pampers Diapers Pic 2:
View attachment 17010
My mega stash of Pampers Diapers Pic 3:
View attachment 17011

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
grst said:
-Pampers Cruisers 6 (2010 version)
Amazingly, there is a Rite Aid near me that still has the 2010 "Comfort Flex" Cruisers on the shelf, though only to size 5. If they had the larger sizes, I'd probably swipe a few bags, as I found the padding in those to be a bit more functional than in later versions.

Yeah, I like stopping at Rite Aid (even Kmart) in smaller towns. Usually they sell next to no 6s, so you can find pretty old stuff. That's how I found the 2004, 2005, 2006-07, 2008, 2009, and even 2010 (Dry Max!) Cruisers.

Since I moved out with my ex girlfriend (hence why I haven't been on here for a whil) I have upped my stash so now I have:

72 Tena Slip Maxi Medium
8 Christmas Fabines
Assorted baby nappies for stuffers

After not having anything for a long time, I just got some Bambinos and Molicares in today! Tonight will be fun!

I just got a pack of L4s, and baby-pants trainer

I can not wait to get home form Afghanistan to share pictures of my STASH on here! 53 days and counting.

MarkSmith said:
I can not wait to get home form Afghanistan to share pictures of my STASH on here! 53 days and counting.

God bless you for your service. You certainly deserve to come home to your stash.

MarkSmith said:

I'm also glad you'll be coming home soon and thank you for your service. Hope you can stay safe for the next 53 days.

I am not in the military any longer, just a contractor here working for the U.S. Army. I can tell you though that rockets go over my tent just the same. Nothing like running to the bunker at night when you have incoming with a diaper underneath your shorts!

I just went through most of the posts in this section. I must admit, I feel much better after doing so. I thought I was the only one that spent a lot of money on diapers and plastic pants. I think there may be a few of you that actually have more than I.

Very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back