YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two Camelot diapers left. Time for a field trip to Tykables!

The diaper lover issue is odd to people because they do not understand what it is. They have negative ideas about the subject. There are some people that like the feel of warm soft cloth of a diaper around their private areas when in plastic pants. The cloth diapers become warm, soft, and pleasurable when, heat is trapped in the plastic pants. I was disabled at birth. My disability was frightening as a child. I developed and object attachment to being in cloth diapers and plastic pants because they were a comfort then and still are now to me as an adult. I love wearing a double cloth diaper and plastic pants in private around the house and to bed more than I ever did. The older the cloth diapers the better, There soft with age. My being a diaper lover has been kept quit and does not involve anyone else. There is nothing wrong with being a diaper lover. Diapers and plastic pants are something that has given me pleasure for years. People use sex toys to feel good so why not cloth diapers and plastic pants.

Reactions: DiaperedJeff
I have 1..- Oh god... I need to get more. But I hide them in a very strategic place>:3. I hide them in this hidden drawer in my dresser. So you know how in some dressers you have a drawer just for looks? Well me and my friend got it taken out and added a drawer so it so I can hide my Diaoers, Powder, etc. Maybe even snacks, and other things.

for me i have 1 McKesson Ultra Briefs Heavy Absorbency left the tapes on them are tricky to get off and a brand new pack of Abena Abri-Form Premium just wating to be opend

I don't really need to hide them so I keep most of my stash in my closet as well as a smaller stash of the leftovers from packs that dont fit on the sheves in my office so I don't wake up the lady during late night changes. I probably have half a case below not put up yet either.
IMG_20220508_120548_468.jpg

• Love
Reactions: moobabs, LittleBabyJake, greatdane and 1 other person
Current stash
Cloth:
x2 Dependeco Skylanders printed cotton (Med)
x1 Dependeco Skylanders (small)
X2 rearz Omutsu white (medium)
X1 rearz omutsu white (large)
X1 rearz omutsu planes (medium) (very worn out)
X1 rearz snappies diaper (small)
X1 rearz prefold (small)
X2 dependeco booster pads
X1 babykins booster pad
X1 babykins 10700 pull on (med)
X1 babykins 20700 pull on (small)
X1 babykins 10500 hook and loop (medium)
X1 babykins 11500 hook and loop (medium)
X1 leakmaster cloth diaper (small)
X1 baby pants my first training pants (small)

Disposables
1x pack of Nappies R US Playdayz (med)
X1 pack of Nappies R US Little Rascals (med)
X3 Nappies R US Little Rascals (medium)
X7 Tykables little rawrs (medium)
X3 ABU PeekABUs (medium)
X2 ABU dinorawrz (medium)
X1 Northshore Megamax (white)(medium)
X1 Bambino Teedy v2 (medium)
X1 ABU Littlekingz (med)
X1 ABU super dry kidz (med)
X1 ABU preschools (CLOTHBACKED)(med)

Cloths
×1 ABU onesie (white)(xsmall)
X1 Nappies R US Little Rascals onesie (medium)
X1 Nappies R US Little Rascals footed sleeper (large)
X1 cuddlz onesie (small?)

Other
X1 dragon themed bottle by lilkinkboutique
X1 HTTYD toothless pacifier from Lilkinkboutique
X1 black pacifier from littleforbig
X1 orange pacifier (damaged) from Littleforbig

Yes, I got quite a collection, but hardly have time to wear.

Reactions: moobabs
Maverick said:
I have no stash! Boohoohoo! :frown:
Same here buddy, just reading what everyone else has and dreaming.

Update to my stash. I have 80 megamax tabbed diapers
and about 70 gosupreme pull ons
4 cloth diapers
and about 10 thinner CVS diapers for emergencies

Presently sitting on about 90 ConfiDry, 32 MoliCare Slips and 40 BetterDry Day Diapers.🤗

Serendiapity said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?
I have a closet full of always discreet with a nice diaper pail

This is all factor where or who you live with how u set up your stash, no secret in the household of my diapers , but they are hidden, closet is not an option to stash there is no door and a dresser with one drawer dedicated to little cloth items bottles ect, i got another side dresser that has of my cloth and 2 drawer is decicated to diapers the other little cloth, i been wanting something taller and with deeper drawers that could go to the ceilling for stashing more but i havent got tot hat with having a huge queen bed and a lshaped pc desk it aint giving a much room the bed could have /drawers under it but the extra diapers are all in bins in the attic

IMG_0343.JPG
We are 2, and it will last 2 weeks before the next refill ^^

• Love
Reactions: moobabs, LittleBabyJake, wearforsafety and 1 other person
When I lived at home I would keep them in a duffle bag in my car now in my closet.

Mine are all Terry towel nappy based stache because reusables with plastic pants is what I wore as a kid and also I’m allergic to disposables.
I have 2 large plastic storage containers with sealed clip on lids to keep the moths away from the terry cotton.
In one container I keep all the gear which I don’t wear on a regular basis . These are the following:
2 x thick shaped Velcro fastening terry nappies. ( used to have traditional nappy Squares but found them too large and not practical)
Various pairs of coloured and baby patterned plastic pants
Spare pairs of my favourite semi transparent plastic pants from PVC u like

in the regular container I keep my pairs of terry cotton pants I wear during the day and for bed from Cuddles
I have 7 pairs in total . 5 white pairs and 1x pair in baby blue and 1x in baby pink

About 20 pairs of the semi transparent plastic pants from PVC u like . These are made in the uk and Feel like heaven for me
as they are just like the ones I wore when I was a kid. Very soft silky smooth and quiet , somewhat shiny, thin and stretchy with thin enclosed elastics yet very strong and durable they are translucent see through not completely clear and they get even softer when they warm up . They also keep that clean plastic pants PVC smell some of us remember when having them put on as babies.
I rotate the wearing of them so as to keep even wear , some of them are now 10 years old and still in great condition . I also keep the Newer ones in zipper freezer bags . All are carefully hand washed and hung up in our bedroom to dry and then neatly folded.

2x terry cotton thick nappy boosters .
I’ve just ordered a pack of 10 white guest towels measuring 50 X 30 cm. from an Amazon seller which I think will be a perfect size for nappy boosters when folded in half longways. The beauty of them is that they can be more quickly washed and dried and if I go away and have to stay in a hotel I can put them on the radiator in my room and the room maids will not see them as anything but towels. 😎
I also need a regular quick supply of boosters because of my pee overflow problem now and the 2x thick shaped ones take too long to dry .
Here’s a photo I took today of some of my regulars .

Attachments

• 8B372EC9-88A1-4251-BA8D-2902A65ABB95.jpeg
    8B372EC9-88A1-4251-BA8D-2902A65ABB95.jpeg
    265.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: hmi1972
I confirm : PVC-U-Like is an outstanding manufacturer, with some fair prices.

I've got two packs of abena M4s, and 4 rearz Safari left. I haven't worn for a bit until this week. Taking some time off work and wearing 24/7 for a week. Haven't been able to do that in a long time.

A few tenas and a few Crinklz and a Dino still left. Don't have to hide it so they are fluffed and stacked in the closet 🤗

Looking through this thread and seeing all those lovely stashes 🤗

Last edited:
I have 1 disposable diaper with 12 on the way as well as 1 washable diaper with 7 inserts, another washable with 6 more inserts are also on the way. I only started to wet my diapers last night after making myself at comfortable as possible, I wasn't sure which I would like better so I didn't get more than 2 disposable...wish I had bought more than the 2 when I got them. I have to wait til Sunday to have a bedtime diaper again

IMG_0345.JPG
Latest acquisition, for leak control at the office.

Reactions: LittleBabyJake
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back