YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to have 80 case of little pawz diapers. My stash of case's of diapers I'm not using are in my closet. The case I'm using is under my bed.

Running very low on disposables! Like 6 SDKs left, and some miscellaneous low quality adult diapers we've gotten at the thrift store. They're cloth backed and good to use as stuffers, not sure the brand...but we have two packs of those.

We also have three pocket diapers and two all in one cloth diaper. Good for me because I prefer cloth!

We keep everything in our bedroom closet. We're a married couple with no kids or roommates so no real worries about getting found out!

I hide my diapers between my mattress and the boxspring, I have a lockbox but find it too obvious. I really like to stock on cushies, and they're my favorite so far. I usually keep less than ten at a time so as they won't be "discovered".

Right now I have about roughly guessing 20 Depends diapers in the top right side of my closet. Wanted more diapers ASAP at the time. They are kept in a box and are hidden but I can grab easily from. If the box is full the extra diapers sit in the bottom far right corner of the closet where they sit behind a long robe. I stretch the use of them as much as I can. At one time I had over 100 diapers of Bambinos and Molicares. Plan on doing that again eventually when I have the money.

Last edited:
ABDL4Life1 said:
I'm about to have 80 case of little pawz diapers. My stash of case's of diapers I'm not using are in my closet. The case I'm using is under my bed.
Don't tell me you can actually fit 80 or potentially 80+ cases in your closet?

Doesn't a case of Little Pawz have like 8 packets in each of 10 nappies?

That's 6400 nappies... Thought about mixing it up with some Space or Simples?

Oh lol edit sorry an 80 case of little Pawz! Fabulous nappy to buy in case lots!

I've got 10 Abena Abri-forms in between the spaces of my dresser, around 20 or so cheap-o pull up Attends of an unknown mark I hardly ever use and want to get rid of split between a stuffed animal safe and a backpack I keep buried in my closet, and my favorite, 12 size 7 baby diapers with tiger designs which are in the same backpack.

A pack (well, a box, since they come in boxes) of Depend Silhouette, since I've never tried them. Not expecting miracles out of them, but hey.

Current count is 2 cases of Confidry 24/7s, 1 case of Tranquility ATN, 1 case of Molicare, 2 cases of Northshore briefs, 1 case of Abena M4, 2 cases of Attends PE backed tab style (blue), 2 cases A+ PE backed from...can't remember...maybe Northshore or Medline and 30 packs of 30 Tena Maximum overnight pads (for use with Aileens Tack It Over and Over glue dried on back)[see post on how I make sticky pads if this is confusing].

I will give it a few days for everyone to see the 2 posts involved.
And yes, all packs are unopened and have in the closet for around 6 months. (Went on a buying spree thinking I may find something I liked besides 24/7s).

Last edited:
4d84ed37b494f0ef91c2887135cc50a2.jpg

Might have gone a hair bit overboard on my last order from ABU.

Reactions: GermanDL
Inside a locked drawer I have 4 XL size chu chu diapers (local brand). Just bought them yesterday.

Probably have about a million diapers, not exaggerated, lol.

m4diapers.jpg

I'm in diaper heaven!!! I just got my order of 168 Abena M4's, which makes my current diaper stash total at 177 (Mostly M4's with a few Molicare Supers mixed in) :D :smile:

dlguy4life said:
View attachment 28162

I'm in diaper heaven!!! I just got my order of 168 Abena M4's, which makes my current diaper stash total at 177 (Mostly M4's with a few Molicare Supers mixed in) :D :smile:

A wall of M4s is basically my diaper dream.

19 package of diapers and there are about 12-24 diapers in each package consisting of: 3 packs of Medium Tena Maxi Slips Original, 2 Packs of Medium Molicare Super Plus, 2 Packs of Bambinos, Teddies, Bianco and Classico, 2 Packs of Abena M4 Medium diapers, A pack of Medium Beesana Super Slip, Medium Attends Active Slip and ID Maxi Slip. These are saved up diapers and were given to me after my grandparents passed away so I have a lot

79 Little paws 60 ABU simple 28 ID pe super large 14 spoiled and 100+ rearz boosters and 40 2xl boosters

I Have 40 lavender Diapers, 10 cushie diapers, and 60-70 different brands of generic diapers

I currently have 2.5 bags of Dry 24/7, 2.25 bags of Tena slip maxi's, 4 bags of Bianco's, a half bag of Teddys, 5 Bellisimo's, 5 Magnifico's 10 ATN's, 6 Attends, 8 bags of XP Medical's Absorbency Plus, 1 Abena M4, 2 Molicare Super plus and 2 open bags of boosters....all of these are stored on shelves in the closet in our spare room.

Been out of touch with my DL side for a while. I even assembled a huge collection for the time when I wanted to get back into it, which is now. I have:

2 packs of Crinklz
2 packs of Fabine's
A pack of abri-san boosters
And a handful of tena slip pullups, which appear to need restocking too as I love pullups
And a big box of AB supplies, such as a bottle and paci, wipes and powder, and diaper bags with some pvc pullups

All neatly organized in 2 sexy multi-shelfs, hidden in my walk in closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back