Yay more negative publicity!

caitianx said:
Sigh...
I am already stigmatized enough.
Gay...
Autism...
Cerebral Palsy...
The media just continues to "pile it on".
Along with the "ANTI-TRANSGENDER BILL" going through the New Hampshire State Legislature up in Concord.
Funny isn't it how "the media" always whines about discrimination and lack of acceptance for favored groups but then turns around and throws other disfavored groups under the bus for ratings and clicks in the same breath.

🖕 the media.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ArchtopK, KBoy, Diaperboy27 and 9 others
EDWARD, DUKE OF WINDSOR was an "Adult Baby".
He hid in the closet all his life.
It was okay for him to be an Adult Baby, but not for us commoners, regardless of where we live.
I have heard that the British Adult Baby guy Derek and his wife Maxine profiled on the documentary, THE 15 STONE BABIES got "run out of town" a couple of times since appearing in that program.
Also, "Doctor Strange" the trained Epidemiologist and Adult Baby who also has Schizophrenia and profiled on the BBC HORIZON Science Documentary "WHY DID I GO MAD" has been harassed and threatened.
He also appeared briefly on "THE 15 STONE BABIES".
The KARENS and KENS "got their way".

• Thinking
Reactions: KBoy and DiaperSpa
caitianx said:
EDWARD, DUKE OF WINDSOR was an "Adult Baby".
He hid in the closet all his life.
It was okay for him to be an Adult Baby, but not for us commoners, regardless of where we live.
I have heard that the British Adult Baby guy Derek and his wife Maxine profiled on the documentary, THE 15 STONE BABIES got "run out of town" a couple of times since appearing in that program.
Also, "Doctor Strange" the trained Epidemiologist and Adult Baby who also has Schizophrenia and profiled on the BBC HORIZON Science Documentary "WHY DID I GO MAD" has been harassed and threatened.
He also appeared briefly on "THE 15 STONE BABIES".
The KARENS and KENS "got their way".
Funny how eager and emboldened people are to threaten or assault strangers in places where they don't have to face potential consequences from a defender. Sick bastards. Is this why they want weapons banned so they can feel brave and bully minorities unchallenged?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: lilSorcerer, DiaperSpa, mistykitty and 1 other person
caitianx said:
The article in today's Manchester Union Leader Newspaper "played up" the disgust and outrage, and Adult Babys are Pedophiles connection.
I read it at the Derry, NH Public Library on East Broadway (NH Route 102).
See that right there frustrates and kills me :mad: I don't even use the word hate usually but as I mentioned in my post above I hate being associated with people that commit heinous crimes and acts! We are not criminals, we do not exploit minors. We enjoy being little but that is a different thing entirely. Society needs to wake up and stop being so neo-phobic.

LittleAndAlone said:
Funny how eager people are to threaten or assault strangers in places where they don't have to face potential consequences from a defender. Sick bastards.
I know right. When there's no one to intervene or possibly intervene people have the motivations to do things they typically wouldn't. It is so sad, but then again the statement "usually there's safety in numbers" exists for a reason.

PinkyJujubean said:
I'm always very mean and nasty towards all haters without exception. Your comment reminded me of why I feel justified in doing this. If someone hates you just for existing then treating them like a pile of dog 💩 is the one and only option.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

If people do not think kindly of you they will not change their minds if you respond in kind.

Unfortunately that way is an impass. If we do not rise above - for we lack the numbers or will to rise up - we will necessarily remain beneath.

Reactions: DiaperSpa, Subtlerustle, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Littledragon87 said:
What I meant by poorly executed was that the owner went public with it. If the owner was actually part of the abdl community then he would've known to keep it low key not drag it out into the public spotlight.
I have to agree with this idea to an extent. Whether the owner is abdl or just is supportive of abdl a different approach might've worked better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle
Subtlerustle said:
Come to think of it, I seem to recall a piece in Toronto Life about services in the city that involved only cuddle sessions. Typically a mid day lunch thing away from the office to recharge for an hour. It was a balanced article and focused on the need for human touch and comfort in busy detached society. The only thing missing was the diaper element but I’m sure it would be applicable and negotiable. Perhaps a bid more discretion would have been wise to launch the business lest the Karen’s get their diapers in a twist.
I wonder if there's a video game that specializes in the slaying of all versions of Karens?:unsure:😄This might very well force me to buy a gaming console/setup. (I never did buy one!)

Oh, I forgot to note (thence this edit): I like how you wrote"...the diaper element " to being applicable and negotiable. Somehow, it sounded so succinct in a cute way. Not to come off in any derogatory or off way. It was just well written.(y):giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle
LittleAndAlone said:
Funny isn't it how "the media" always whines about discrimination and lack of acceptance for favored groups but then turns around and throws other disfavored groups under the bus for ratings and clicks in the same breath.

🖕 the media.
I agree 100% on this.🖕 newsmedia, entertainment media and social media. I'm tired of them all, manipulators and hypocrites all. They have proven their futility over and over and continue to do so. They will keep preying on basic fears as long as their products sell. So don't buy.

Proud to be anti-media.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, mistykitty, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
PinkyJujubean said:
I'm always very mean and nasty towards all haters without exception. Your comment reminded me of why I feel justified in doing this. If someone hates you just for existing then treating them like a pile of dog 💩 is the one and only option.
That is a terrible idea. To their pre-existing dislike of whatever it was that they initially disliked, you add their dislike of your nastiness. You are making them feel more justified in disliking you by the way you're behaving. If they're assuming you're a terrible person, and acting accordingly, show them that you are not what they assume you are.

Reactions: TeeMousy, Diaperboy27 and BobbiSueEllen
PadPhilosopher said:
That is a terrible idea. To their pre-existing dislike of whatever it was that they initially disliked, you add their dislike of your nastiness. You are making them feel more justified in disliking you by the way you're behaving. If they're assuming you're a terrible person, and acting accordingly, show them that you are not what they assume you are.
You gotta sort out who can be reasoned with and who can't. It's a simple process. There are some people who can never be reasoned with and will always hate you. They're not hard to spot because of how they act. Also if someone is being rude and mean and hateful to me then I have the right to stand up for myself and give it back to them. And I do. It's never produced negative results either. Standing up for myself and being assertive has brought more joy into my life because it helps grow my confidence. All the time I hear people act like if everyone is nice then everything will be fine. It doesn't work that way. Some people you win over with kindness, others you repel from you before they have a chance to hurt you. Not everyone responds to kindness. Some people are beyond hope and should be encouraged to stay as far away as possible

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: lilSorcerer, Prillprillprill, Woncrinklz and 3 others
Well, no matter how a person reacts, the fact is they're not gonna listen. They're too old, fixed in their ways. All we can do--and must do--is keep the pressure on. The 18+ crowd is moving up and will occupy the societal majority before you know it.

Basically, it's another way of saying the current 'moral majority' (notice the lack of capital Ms here, as it's about society, not an organization) has to fade out, even die out. That's how gay/lesbian acceptance came to be: the young had to push out the old. It's how things work. We can talk, yell 'til we're blue in the face, we can oppose, we can fight...only time will secure our victory, as long as we keep the pressure on, as long as we live as we are.

I've gone at it almost 43 years now, I'm not through being a big baby yet. I love being a toddler, love my diapers, love my big baby lifestyle. This is my life; so be it until I can't live anymore.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, Diaperboy27, DiaperSpa and 3 others
I am not going to change.
I am an Adult Baby.

Reactions: tenderbottoms47, DiaperSpa and TheGrimmRetails
PinkyJujubean said:
You gotta sort out who can be reasoned with and who can't. It's a simple process. There are some people who can never be reasoned with and will always hate you. They're not hard to spot because of how they act. Also if someone is being rude and mean and hateful to me then I have the right to stand up for myself and give it back to them. And I do. It's never produced negative results either. Standing up for myself and being assertive has brought more joy into my life because it helps grow my confidence. All the time I hear people act like if everyone is nice then everything will be fine. It doesn't work that way. Some people you win over with kindness, others you repel from you before they have a chance to hurt you. Not everyone responds to kindness. Some people are beyond hope and should be encouraged to stay as far away as possible

Not everyone is willing to be reasoned with but we do not live in a strictly reasonable world.

No one is immune to influence, there are far more options than reason.

There is, as I am sure your experience has proved, a big difference between hostility and assertiveness.

Asserting yourself; having boundaries and holding to them, these are good things regardless of whether a person is nice to you or nasty.

By all means keep doing these things.

Being unpleasant is, by contrast, not an expression of assertiveness; is not boundaried; and is about as likely to effect a positive influence in someone else as their own unpleasantness was in you - which was self evidently ineffective.

Present yourself as just as nasty, there is not much point in responding in kind but doing it worse, and people suddenly gain legitimate reason to dislike what you represent.

We are largely decent people who are just trying to live peaceably in difficult times. Adopting the manner of people who are unable or unwilling to do so is clearly a step in the wrong direction.

We can stand up without putting anyone else down.

• Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle, PadPhilosopher, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I made contact with Colleen today: she's a remarkable person to chat with and she's taking the whole debacle in stride. She's aware of ADISC, too! I hope she can manage a happy existence despite the naysayers there. If stores & businesses like Tykables and others can manage amid the Muggles, I know she can. 🥳

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Freddie07601, DiaperSpa and 5 others
caitianx said:
The media just continues to "pile it on".
Along with the "ANTI-TRANSGENDER BILL" going through the New Hampshire State Legislature up in Concord.
Did you read the bill?
If you didn't then I suggest you do before going off half cocked.
The first paragraph of the bill states, it will be unlawful to perform gender reassignment surgery on anyone under the age of 18.
Now if you believe that those under the age of 18 should be allowed to lawfully consent to have elective gender reassignment surgery then you need to advocate for laws that change the legal definition of a consenting adult to under the age of 18. Under current law this isn't an anti Trans gender bill.
Me personally, I don't have a sword in this fight. But I really wish ppl would read beyond the headline before going off half cocked about something they been hearing that has been spun to a certain narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeeMousy, Diaperboy27, Elmo and 3 others
Sometimes people don't like what they don't understand. and this is one of the things 90% of the population don't understand. or maybe just don't want to understand.

Reactions: DiaperSpa
Nowididit said:
Did you read the bill?
If you didn't then I suggest you do before going off half cocked.
The first paragraph of the bill states, it will be unlawful to perform gender reassignment surgery on anyone under the age of 18.
Now if you believe that those under the age of 18 should be allowed to lawfully consent to have elective gender reassignment surgery then you need to advocate for laws that change the legal definition of a consenting adult to under the age of 18. Under current law this isn't an anti Trans gender bill.
Me personally, I don't have a sword in this fight. But I really wish ppl would read beyond the headline before going off half cocked about something they been hearing that has been spun to a certain narrative.
Nowididit said:
The thing is that stuff like this is always used a springboard to attack the community as a whole. They always use "but the children!" as the justification for their moral crusade nonsense. They want to destroy the trans community entirely and have no shame admitting that. I've seen this before many times. It's the same excuse they used to try and ban music they didn't like back in the day. If someone is trying to pass a law to "protect the children" chances are it's a law with an agenda to target a certain group they don't like. Typically laws that are passed with noble intent are actually a Trojan horse with a hidden agenda. In fact, the ONLY reason they're going after is us at all is because all the other groups they tried to get rid of have beaten them and we're pretty much all that's left. We're becoming more visible and empowered and they hate that. They were fine with us when we couldn't get jobs and were forced into the margins of society. Now that we're making fans they want to wipe us from the face of the earth

Reactions: Prillprillprill, dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
PinkyJujubean said:
The thing is that stuff like this is always used a springboard to attack the community as a whole. They always use "but the children!" as the justification for their moral crusade nonsense. They want to destroy the trans community entirely and have no shame admitting that. I've seen this before many times. It's the same excuse they used to try and ban music they didn't like back in the day. If someone is trying to pass a law to "protect the children" chances are it's a law with an agenda to target a certain group they don't like. Typically laws that are passed with noble intent are actually a Trojan horse with a hidden agenda. In fact, the ONLY reason they're going after is us at all is because all the other groups they tried to get rid of have beaten them and we're pretty much all that's left. We're becoming more visible and empowered and they hate that. They were fine with us when we couldn't get jobs and were forced into the margins of society. Now that we're making fans they want to wipe us from the face of the earth
Most of the time, the Fear Groups use kids as a cop-out for a new policy or law they aim to enact. It's not their kids they're doing it for...it's because they're living vicariously through their kids, usually in the name of a god or a group. They don't care as much as they say they do...they're just staying self-relevant and self-congratulatory. Remember Andy Warhol's "Everyone will be famous for 15 minutes" quip? And looking good for the camera?

Thereyago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freddie07601, Subtlerustle and PinkyJujubean
BobbiSueEllen said:
Most of the time, the Fear Groups use kids as a cop-out for a new policy or law they aim to enact. It's not their kids they're doing it for...it's because they're living vicariously through their kids, usually in the name of a god or a group. They don't care as much as they say they do...they're just staying self-relevant and self-congratulatory. Remember Andy Warhol's "Everyone will be famous for 15 minutes" quip? And looking good for the camera?

Thereyago.
Absolutely. For my entire life I've seen this same group of people target one group after another. They have some success but ultimately fail and then they move onto the next group they hate. It's like they have a list. They started targeting us after they lost the battle against gay marriage and gay rights because they needed a new target we'll eventually beat them as well and they'll move on to a new group. Not sure who they'll target next because they've more or less run out of targets. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to take down the kink world next. These people are predators after all and they have an inherent need to hurt and marginalize people. This is exactly why I'm so hostile and mean to haters. Because these people want to get rid of me and my kind entirely. It's hard to be nice to people when they think you have no right to exist and work.hard to keep you down.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and BobbiSueEllen
Back