Wtf rearz, is this what you consider discreet shipping?!

Cottontail said:
Generally speaking, when one orders stuff from another country, one should expect to find the contents listed on the package.

I wonder what degree of specificity is required. Surely that varies by country, but IIRC when I first ordered cloth diapers from Rearz 11-12 years ago, the customs declaration said "Clothing." Hard to get upset about that. "Adult Size Pacifier" seems needlessly specific by comparison. Even just "Pacifier" would've been better.

One wonders if somebody at Rearz is unhappy with their work. I guess we'll know if we start getting customs declarations with the contents listed as "Help! Help! I'm being held prisoner in a diaper factory!"
Then the next one goes out with "It's too late. It has begun. I will not fail. If you find this message, meet me here 43.4024° N, 80.3202° W. We will take back what belongs to us."

Reactions: Cottontail
Mingus said:
Had a lot going on but now followed up. I absolutely love the pacifier - was just peeved about the shipping!
I'd be pissed too! That's unacceptable. DISCREETNESS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!!

I've never had any issues with discreetness from Rearz, but I'm from Canada so I don't have to deal with customs. All of my packages were either plain brown boxes with tape on all seams, or poly mailers with extra tape on them for the smaller items. The only thing listed on the packages was the shipper, "RRZ, Inc". Someone casually sorting packages at the post office is not going to know or care what RRZ is. I am extremely paranoid about discreetness and I always fear my packages will get torn open in transit, but so far I've never had any mishaps.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Cottontail said:
I wonder what degree of specificity is required. Surely that varies by country, but IIRC when I first ordered cloth diapers from Rearz 11-12 years ago, the customs declaration said "Clothing." Hard to get upset about that. "Adult Size Pacifier" seems needlessly specific by comparison. Even just "Pacifier" would've been better.

I had my order say briefs on it but I'm not sure if that is vague enough.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Witch said:
I had my order say briefs on it but I'm not sure if that is vague enough.
Briefs are as discreet as we can get for diapers. If it is a concern you can also order from a retailer based in your country - Rearz.ca/retailers

Back