Wtf rearz, is this what you consider discreet shipping?!

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Really shocking to get a parcel which says in plain English on the external label what it is. I wasn’t home when this was delivered. Hoping it was my wife to whom it was handed rather than my FiL who was around yesterday, or a neighbour. Genuinely stunned. This is reckless and irresponsible. What possessed them to think this was ok?43667F4A-7294-4380-B085-A4BAA046B338.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: oldskool, AComputerGuy, Witch and 8 others
Full description right there.😦

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Mingus said:
Really shocking to get a parcel which says in plain English on the external label what it is. I wasn’t home when this was delivered. Hoping it was my wife to whom it was handed rather than my FiL who was around yesterday, or a neighbour. Genuinely stunned. This is reckless and irresponsible. What possessed them to think this was ok?View attachment 105245
This is likely a mistake made by our warehouse team, please contact our customer service team and we can make it right.

Reactions: oldskool and Mingus
Mingus said:
Really shocking to get a parcel which says in plain English on the external label what it is. I wasn’t home when this was delivered. Hoping it was my wife to whom it was handed rather than my FiL who was around yesterday, or a neighbour. Genuinely stunned. This is reckless and irresponsible. What possessed them to think this was ok?View attachment 105245
Yes not the best situation if FiL got it first. If there are any questions you can say it was recommended for stopping the grinding of teeth at night.
Still no excuse unless it was a customs requirement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle
Angelapinks said:
Yes not the best situation if FiL got it first. If there are any questions you can say it was recommended for stopping the grinding of teeth at night.
Still no excuse unless it was a customs requirement.
How about just saying it's a gag gift for a coworker?

Reactions: Subtlerustle and Angelapinks
RearzJacob said:
This is likely a mistake made by our warehouse team, please contact our customer service team and we can make it right.
Damage already done though… but nice of you guys for replying.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Subtlerustle and Jorelaxed
Customs declarations are publicly visible, though that does not look like a standard declaration.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
KitsuneFox said:
Customs declarations are publicly visible, though that does not look like a standard declaration.
The same happens when I buy from Onesies Down Under because of the customs declaration. Unless it goes to a proxy in your country before going to you; its not ideal to have such vivid descriptions.

It makes no sense to me also that they can’t just have basic descriptions like “clothing” or “plastic parts” or “water container” etc. Whatever it may be in basic terms should realistically be acceptable. The only thing that may happen and still does happen is a random inspection which they’re careful to do and seal the package up well after anyway?

KitsuneFox said:
I was thinking that myself: I'm thinking someone at Rearz' shipping department in Canada got literal with the Customs exported item description and not vague, like "toy" or "party item", before shipping it to England.

Last edited:
That’s pretty bad lol I wouldn’t be happy

Generally speaking, when one orders stuff from another country, one should expect to find the contents listed on the package.

BobbiSueEllen said:
I was thinking that myself: I'm thinking someone at Rearz' shipping department in Canada got literal with the Customs exported item description and not vague, like "toy" or "party item", before shipping it to England.
I wonder what degree of specificity is required. Surely that varies by country, but IIRC when I first ordered cloth diapers from Rearz 11-12 years ago, the customs declaration said "Clothing." Hard to get upset about that. "Adult Size Pacifier" seems needlessly specific by comparison. Even just "Pacifier" would've been better.

One wonders if somebody at Rearz is unhappy with their work. I guess we'll know if we start getting customs declarations with the contents listed as "Help! Help! I'm being held prisoner in a diaper factory!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: theancientmariner, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Dang. Theyve been good for me so stinks that happened.

That's completely unacceptable. I'd expect that from somewhere like AliExpress, but an ABDL company ought to be able to get discrete shipping right. What do they put on the diaper shipping labels, "Adult dinosaur diapers"?

Does Rearz have their own warehouse, or are they using third party drop shipping and it's some ignorant minimum wage employee packing the orders? Because a company like that ought to have in-house order fulfillment with closeted ABDLs packing and labeling the orders.

I hope this is just a one time mistake, or I'll have to go back to buying plain white diapers again.

Reactions: Witch, Mingus and Angelapinks
Cottontail said:
I wonder what degree of specificity is required. Surely that varies by country, but IIRC when I first ordered cloth diapers from Rearz 11-12 years ago, the customs declaration said "Clothing." Hard to get upset about that. "Adult Size Pacifier" seems needlessly specific by comparison. Even just "Pacifier" would've been better.
I've received packages from overseas vendors many times before: many are specific, such as "electronic supplies" (diodes, resistors, switches); many others are vague, such as "Clothing" (diapers) or "Toy" (pacifier). Guess someone in Rearz' Shipping was aboveboard honest, angry or tired. :think:

Reactions: Cottontail
blissfullyquirky said:
That's completely unacceptable. I'd expect that from somewhere like AliExpress, but an ABDL company ought to be able to get discrete shipping right. What do they put on the diaper shipping labels, "Adult dinosaur diapers"?

Does Rearz have their own warehouse, or are they using third party drop shipping and it's some ignorant minimum wage employee packing the orders? Because a company like that ought to have in-house order fulfillment with closeted ABDLs packing and labeling the orders.

I hope this is just a one time mistake, or I'll have to go back to buying plain white diapers again.
Rearz Canada does have their own warehouse in Cambridge Ontario. I have been to the two older ones a few years ago and passed by the new one but not picked up anything there yet. Everything that was delivered to me has always been discreetly packaged and that includes diapers and plastic pants and even fancy plastic pants.

Last edited:
blissfullyquirky said:

Definitely, a mistake we have had a talk with all staff. These fields autofill and they are needing to double-check them before of course sending the package out the door. We did tell the customer to reach out but at this time I do not believe they have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mingus, DLYUL, Jorelaxed and 3 others
RearzJacob said:
Definitely, a mistake we have had a talk with all staff. These fields autofill and they are needing to double-check them before of course sending the package out the door. We did tell the customer to reach out but at this time I do not believe they have.
I have always had great service from Rearz and even personal shopping service when I first met Laurie as she showed me many items I had not seen before. I have two Omatsu Rubber pants and wondered if they had more available or any other rubber pants?

Angelapinks said:
I have always had great service from Rearz and even personal shopping service when I first met Laurie as she showed me many items I had not seen before. I have two Omatsu Rubber pants and wondered if they had more available or any other rubber pants?
We sold all of our rubber to InControlDiapers.com we do not make rubber anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks
RearzJacob said:
We sold all of our rubber to InControlDiapers.com we do not make rubber anymore.
Thanks for the heads up. I went to the site and it has what I am looking for but in limited supply.

Had a lot going on but now followed up. I absolutely love the pacifier - was just peeved about the shipping!
RearzJacob said:
Definitely, a mistake we have had a talk with all staff. These fields autofill and they are needing to double-check them before of course sending the package out the door. We did tell the customer to reach out but at this time I do not believe they have

Back