Wish I'd have daipered

slimjiminy said:
With spring/summer coming, the choice of pull-up/diaper+pp becomes important again for me. I like to attend dirt track stock car racing events, which last for about 4 hours in the evenings on weekends. Being out in the dust and sun for a couple of hours, I also need to hydrate. Since getting an urge and waiting in line for the washroom doesn't work, I use my diaper. Not to mention the time involved to get to the washroom from the grand stands.

And because it is 4+ hours, I also worry about IBS-d (diarrhea). So that means a proper plastic backed diaper, plastic pants, and compression pant to just keep things contained. I always feel a little weird about this at the start of the season. But for these occasions, I know I need full protection.

I usually eat dinner at a hamburger joint on the way to the track (better food than the track's confectionaries). Leaving with the food tray in my hand, I once had a 3 yr old pound my butt with her two little fists. Not sure why she did that but perhaps she thought I was her grandpa/uncle. But it sure surprised me! All I could do is playfully answer her with "What?", to which she had no reply. I don't know if she felt my layers of diaper on but I just smiled at the worried looking father coming for her and left before she said anything further. I think that is the closest I have come to being "outed".
Bloody kids.

• Love
Reactions: slimjiminy and Edgewater
slimjiminy said:
During the day, my urinary control is ok if I stay ahead of a full bladder.

However, the threat of diarrhea (IBS-d) keeps me wearing pull-ups during the day. I've only had a handful of accidents but the threat of another keeps me wary. So similarly, I'd like to be diapered for greater protection, but this makes using the toilet awkward. Catch-22.
I agree! I suffer with IBS-D as well. You just never know 'when' it might happen. The times of it happening and not wearing have been very embarrassing!! I have gotten to the point of wearing more often no matter what I am doing, just to be safe. It's definitely better to be safe than to be sorry. Been there, done that!!

Reactions: slimjiminy, Diprs2, Edgewater and 1 other person
BOBERT said:
I agree! I suffer with IBS-D as well. You just never know 'when' it might happen. The times of it happening and not wearing have been very embarrassing!! I have gotten to the point of wearing more often no matter what I am doing, just to be safe. It's definitely better to be safe than to be sorry. Been there, done that!!
I have been back to pull-ups all fall and winter this year and it has saved me on at least one occasion. With summer approaching, I'll be tempted to go back to male guards out of the need to avoid sweating. But I'm not confident that guards are particularly wise for me anymore.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
slimjiminy said:
I have been back to pull-ups all fall and winter this year and it has saved me on at least one occasion. With summer approaching, I'll be tempted to go back to male guards out of the need to avoid sweating. But I'm not confident that guards are particularly wise for me anymore.
I completely understand. Like I said, I like being safe rather than sorry. Lol. Good luck! I know how it feels.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Back