Why is wearing nappies considered to be socially unacceptable?

Attachments

• 42D6F17B-BC42-4D61-8614-88F1DA3ABB56.jpeg
    42D6F17B-BC42-4D61-8614-88F1DA3ABB56.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: BlameBaby
Something you get from the store Tatter-Tots a very young patato that taste.. good when it comes out of the oven..😂

I thought this forum was about diapers, not food some people are talking about dips now were talking tots:ROFLMAO:

No it's just too bovers play fighting 🤣

MickeyM said:
If everyone was still in diapers it would be a disaster. So naturally we all want our kids to not have to need them. As well as simply as humans we can be trained to not need diapers. That is really it, there is no need to wear a diaper beyond the point at which you gain the ability to use a toilet.
Society tends to frown upon for frivolous waste like wearing a diaper if you don't need it. With good reasons.
Just need a bigger push towards renewable resources, and take a leaf out of the Japanese playbook when it comes to disposal. Turn them into pellets than can be burned for every!

Burning stuff for energy is not bad, so long as there are appropriate systems in place for capturing and scrubbing the pollutants from the combustion byproducts before releasing back to the atmosphere.

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64 and RoseofThorns
My opinion on the whole diaper topic is probably reasonable by alot of inccontinent or dls and including abs. The people that don't want the whole wearing diapers socially acceptable are the ones who aren't into diapers and don't fully understand it. I've been rush incontinent my whole life ( it's currently getting worse but I don't have control over that.) Now what I mean is that they don't understand is they think and relate someone that's into diapers by two categories. The they probably need it category or they are weird category. Unfortunately I never had a choice so I fall under the (tough 💩 kid that's what life gives you category) .. inside I'm definitely a big baby and sometimes depending on my mood gender fluid which I've come to love both sides of me. Anyways that's my philosophy..

Reactions: Jaseinfantlist35 and kronikmod
BlameBaby said:
My opinion on the whole diaper topic is probably reasonable by alot of inccontinent or dls and including abs. The people that don't want the whole wearing diapers socially acceptable are the ones who aren't into diapers and don't fully understand it. I've been rush incontinent my whole life ( it's currently getting worse but I don't have control over that.) Now what I mean is that they don't understand is they think and relate someone that's into diapers by two categories. The they probably need it category or they are weird category. Unfortunately I never had a choice so I fall under the (tough 💩 kid that's what life gives you category) .. inside I'm definitely a big baby and sometimes depending on my mood gender fluid which I've come to love both sides of me. Anyways that's my philosophy..

I’ve worn my shortalls in public plenty since getting them it’s pretty obvious I’m wearing a dipee you’d have to be blind to not notice it and cold legs! I’ve had a couple weird looks equally been called cute 🥰 😂 that surprised me! Ultimately no one really cares enough to create a drama besides my body, my choice 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• 4A957768-076E-4053-B5E4-5203C164BC10.jpeg
    4A957768-076E-4053-B5E4-5203C164BC10.jpeg
    909.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
LittleMonsterUK said:
I’ve worn my shortalls in public plenty since getting them it’s pretty obvious I’m wearing a dipee you’d have to be blind to not notice it I’ve had a couple weird looks equally been called cute 🥰 😂 that surprised me! Ultimately no one really cares enough to create a drama besides my body, my choice 🤷‍♂️
No wonder the girls will call me " cute" I mean if they don't date me I guess I'll have more diapers right. I've become my own man and become my best girlfriend everyone always told me you're always going to need yourself.. hold up hold up.. which side. The we will make great buddies or the here comes that women down the street to lecture you how boldly peed off she is.. 😂

BlameBaby said:
No wonder the girls will call me " cute" I mean if they don't date me I guess I'll have more diapers right. I've become my own man and become my best girlfriend everyone always told me you're always going to need yourself.. hold up hold up.. which side. The we will make great buddies or the here comes that women down the street to lecture you how boldly peed off she is.. 😂

Sounds like multi personalty disorder 😂 I just got called cute because I just looked cute not in a feminine way!

Reactions: BlameBaby
LittleMonsterUK said:
Sounds like multi personalty disorder 😂 I just got called cute because I just looked cute not in a feminine way!
You bet and they all know it..but that's ok till I find the right women that accepts both sides

Women even to this day are very hard to decipher sometimes her voice go really high and I want to flirt but at the same time I'm very shy.. I mean sometimes it gets to the point now that they're cute with me and I don't know what to do honestly that's why I'm here to support other people and to be myself. To be honest I wanted to leave about 5 months ago but I decided to stay and I'm loving it actually I've almost been here for almost a year yay me. More than likely I'll throw a party on Xbox LIVE at a party by myself when it comes to the year mark 😂

Last edited:
I don't worry with what society says, we only have one life on this planet. Life's too short.😊
I'm gonna take care of my medical needs first.
and if that involves wearing a diaper i'm ok with that.😎.
Many people find comfort in using or wearing, relieves their stress, has a calming effect.
Diapers are a wonderful tool.
If you feel the need to wear, that is your decision and no one elses.😎

Last edited:
Reactions: Forced and BlameBaby
Jorelaxed said:
I don't worry with what society says, we only have one life on this planet. Life's too short.😊
I'm gonna take care of my medical needs first.
and if that involves wearing a diaper i'm ok with that.😎
And I'm okay with you being happy

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
LittleMonsterUK said:
I’ve worn my shortalls in public plenty since getting them it’s pretty obvious I’m wearing a dipee you’d have to be blind to not notice it and cold legs! I’ve had a couple weird looks equally been called cute 🥰 😂 that surprised me! Ultimately no one really cares enough to create a drama besides my body, my choice 🤷‍♂️
I could actually get away with it here in Texas. But the colors give it away. But I never wore anything like that as a baby.

MickeyM said:
I could actually get away with it here in Texas. But the colors give it away. But I never wore anything like that as a baby.

You missed out big time! Overalls were the normal for me as a toddler leading right until I was about 8!

kronikmod said:
I feel like this is backwards, but I cold be wrong.

My thinking is that, if you are wearing them, most people will assume a medical issue and that you use them. Unlikely to care beyond feeling pity for your affliction. If they knew you wore them and didn't use them, just wore for fun or comfort, most individuals would, I'd wager, find that strange and taboo.
I don't think people care if someone is wearing a diaper, we have become socially aware that there are people with all sorts of special medical needs. I just think that what happens beyond the bathroom door is socially unacceptable to talk about except in very general terms. Bathrooms are generally in an out of the way location so people can't see, hear or smell what happens. We all go to the bathroom, I just think it's generally socially unacceptable to talk about it or dwell on it, or go into too much detail. With the possible exception of very close friends.

Socially unacceptable if flaunt it or too badly in public,does us a great disservice and more so colleagues with genuine incontinence

Reactions: NewAdultBaby4
OldTerry said:
Socially unacceptable if flaunt it or too badly in public,does us a great disservice and more so colleagues with genuine incontinence
Sorry meant to say too bold

I think it very much depends in what context and environment you’re in.

Growing up, I was incontinent and in nappies for most of my childhood and teen years and my siblings both were fairly late bedwetters. This was known and accepted in our house and in the wider family and nappies/drynites were extremely normalised to the point that they were kept out in the open.
For long car journeys, it was almost expected that all three of us would need to wear a nappy and mum would expect us to use them if really needed!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 63406 and LinkDL
Social stigma starts in schools

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back