Why do you like wearing nappies ?

They give me the freedom to carry on with my life despite being incontinent.

Reactions: Napincolove, warmfeeling, Karoq and 2 others
I'm in therapy since July, I figured out it's a security issue so I'm working on get myself calm by using my diapers as it's make me calm while my theropist work on me to fell my real self and eventually be secured

I'm still using and craving my ABDL side but I can feel it's starting to loosen up little by little

Reactions: warmfeeling and Davvyboy
James1234 said:
I'm in therapy since July, I figured out it's a security issue so I'm working on get myself calm by using my diapers as it's make me calm while my theropist work on me to fell my real self and eventually be secured

I'm still using and craving my ABDL side but I can feel it's starting to loosen up little by little
For me it's a coping mechanism......plus I love it !!
Best of luck with your therapy my friend.

Reactions: warmfeeling
I like wet diapers - it turns me on. I probably found as a minimum one trigger in one of my oldest records on my bio-HDD. It's not important how it was.

Reactions: warmfeeling
AlwaysInDiapers said:
I don't think of it as "Liking" to wear them really. I have worn them so long it is just a natural thing. Every day when I get dressed it is just what I wear. I guess it is just the feeling I can be who I am and unless I want people to know it is just my secret. I love the feeling and couldn't imagine life any other way.
This is the same for me, I wear them because they are what I put on in the morning and before bed .. just my everyday normal attire.

• Love
Reactions: Napincolove, warmfeeling, Wetshisbed and 1 other person
I choose to wear nappies to manage my incontinence and so it is not a case of liking or not liking wearing them. I have simply found them to be the best way for me to manage it and it sure beats wet beds or wet clothes!

Reactions: Napincolove and warmfeeling
For me it is a complete sensory experience. It’s the feeling of the soft plastic as I put it on and my inner thighs sliding over it when walking. It’s the sounds of the crinkle as I move and the wonder if someone hears it crinkling next to me. It’s the smell of a fresh dry diaper before putting it on. There is also a comfort of having it on and the calmness that comes with it. It is such a joy wearing them!

Reactions: Napincolove, Ortler, warmfeeling and 1 other person
Napincolove said:
For me it is a mixture of previous postings, have had a "thing" for plastic or rubber pants since my early childhood which then mushroomed out to include Nappies, was brought up in cloth Nappies and have one or two memories of that and rather surprisingly those memories are bad, cannot figure out why but I was hooked on both.!
As a youngster I had an incident where I had to hang on to a Bladder full and that really damaged me in some way and ever since have had the Bladder capacity of a Gnat making every trip out a toilet nightmare especially as public toilets are very few and far between making days out very uncomfortable if not intolerable.
Then at 40 years of age I started to wet the bed so did all the tests and tried all the different types of aid only to come back to Nappies as they are the only protection where I do not end up with infections.
Always dabbled with PP and cloth and when disposables came out I tried them but did not like them.
Still dabbled with PP and eventually my bladder problems led to full on ic and overtime Bowel ic to a degree.
Am now a happy full time wearer with the confidence and ability to go out and do everything an older person should do with or without Nappies and relish in the comfort and security they give me.
Sorry for the long winded explanation.
You’re story / ages etc is so like my experience

Reactions: Napincolove and warmfeeling
Davvyboy said:
Why do we like wearing nappies as adults ?
After counselling I thought my desire to wear a nappy would naturally diminish when I found out the root cause.
But it never did.... and probably never will !
I'm glad really..... it is a wonderful attribute when you come to terms with it ♥️
I'm slowly coming to terms with my need for nappies and I find that, in wearing them, apart from keeping me dry and saving me from embarrassment, they really calm me and offer me a sense of security.
This feeling only seems to increase as I cast off my reservations and denial of my continence problems.
I would now feel undressed without feeling my snug nappy and rubbers about me.

Reactions: Napincolove, Ortler, warmfeeling and 1 other person
Back