Why do you like wearing nappies ?

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Why do we like wearing nappies as adults ?
After counselling I thought my desire to wear a nappy would naturally diminish when I found out the root cause.
But it never did.... and probably never will !
I'm glad really..... it is a wonderful attribute when you come to terms with it ♥️

Reactions: Lethdale, Wonderingabout, warmfeeling and 2 others
For me, it's not about liking wearing diapers it's having to wear diapers it's something I live with every day it's no different than a non-incontinent person liking their underwear

Reactions: warmfeeling, Wetshisbed, boredofwheelchair and 4 others
Wearing of a diaper gives me feelings of safety and calmness, being diapered is very comfort for gaming and traveling. I love diapers for their softness and cute design. I would like to be diapered overtime.

Reactions: FatalGeometry, NorthwestDiaperDude, Davvyboy and 1 other person
Same reason as Dpcare here.

Reactions: warmfeeling, Davvyboy and dpcare
I have had a desire to wear and use 'em since I was about 5 (maybe earlier, it's the first time I remember thinking about it). I like the way they feel on my bottom. I like the feeling of letting loose wherever I am, and I like the feel of wetness spreading through the padding. I like to wear a cloth one sometimes and really feel the wetness all around.

Reactions: warmfeeling, littledub1955, Napincolove and 1 other person
For me it's mental/emotional armor. Like how some people need to have a particular item on them when in public. Like a hat or any other item. I don't use them for their function but the snugness provides mental protection. Throughout my life I've always felt I was on some reality sitcom like the Truman Show entitled "CLeazy can't do anything f'n right". When I'm padded it's harder for me to hear the laughing track playing in the background.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Davvyboy
mostly the sensation of wetting for me and the warmth on my skin

Reactions: warmfeeling, Napincolove and KindaOlde
Because I have the confidence to go anywhere and do anything without the FEAR of a catastrophic leak, drenched, dripping wet pants and a stream following me and a lake at my feet! I lived that once in my life when U-IC first became and issue for me. NEVER AGAIN! I sincerely would had been perfectly content had I dropped dead the instant that happened to me!

Reactions: warmfeeling, Lethdale and Napincolove
Davvyboy said:
After counselling I thought my desire to wear a nappy would naturally diminish when I found out the root cause.
I'm glad really..... it is a wonderful attribute when you come to terms with it ♥️
With me is multiple reasons why I like/love wearing Nappies
1 l love the softness and the comfort of wearing plastic backed (not cloth backed) Nappies I just love wearing them so much I want to be put back in them 24/7/365 for good
2 safety and calmness when I have a bad day at work or anything
3 mental and emotional as I recently got emotionally when I lost my last Nan who was like a 2nd mother to me died almost a month ago and I wished I had my Nappies on me for a while.

Reactions: Nappyboybob, warmfeeling, Napincolove and 1 other person
Comfortable, bulkiness, crinkle, naughtiness, convenience and warm sensation

Reactions: BabyLouise, warmfeeling, GoodnitesXL21 and 1 other person
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
With me is multiple reasons why I like/love wearing Nappies
1 l love the softness and the comfort of wearing plastic backed (not cloth backed) Nappies I just love wearing them so much I want to be put back in them 24/7/365 for good
2 safety and calmness when I have a bad day at work or anything
3 mental and emotional as I recently got emotionally when I lost my last Nan who was like a 2nd mother to me died almost a month ago and I wished I had my Nappies on me for a while.
I feel the same as you, I have enjoyed plastic pants and nappies since chikdhood in the 1960’s. I was eldest child and quite shy / anxious / a bit of a mummy’s boy. I was wet at night until my teens and after getting spankings from my father and being made to feel bad about it, I spent a prolonged time with my grandma who was loving and practical, putting me back in nappies at night or for trips out. I felt more comfortable, loved, secure and the relationship at home improved as my father mellowed. It became the norm for me to be nappied in terries and plastic pants every night until 16/17 ish even though my younger siblings were dry at 3.

Bedwetting stopped in late teens and my 20’s but I had developed a fascination for nappies and wouid occasionally wear one for pleasure in secret when I got the chance. By this time (mid 80’s) disposables in adult sizes were becoming more readily available (Slipad / Attends). I also was working shifts a lot and I found that weird sleep patterns wouid lead to very occasional accidents so I started wearing to bed again at the insistence of my first wife.

Moving forwards, in my 40’s I developed serious back problems which also resulted in me struggling with incontinence issues through lack of sensation when bladder full and lack of control . I ended up with spinal surgery to remove severely prolapsed discs which fixed my back but I was left with the incontinence issues. I had to start wearing nappies without fail every night almost 20 years ago and also have to deal with possibility of accidents in day time too if I can’t get a good toilet routine. It’s fortunate that I do actually like being nappied and am no longer embarrassed by it or think of myself as weird like I did years ago.

I’m remarried after a difficult family time a few years ago. I’m now 61, nappied every night and often in the day too depending on what I am doing. My wife is totally accepting of it, and will check on me but doesn’t actively get involved in things like changing me ( deep down I would love that but feel it’s a step too far and I am just grateful that she loved me as I am and is never cross with me when I wet or occasionally dirty myself (I suffer a bit from IBS / Diveriitus so occasionally have a bowel accident). As I’m now in 60’s I also have a slightly enlarged prostate and the resultant old man issues of frequent and sudden urges to pee, so it’s good to be in nappies at night. I do wake up wet without realising but equally I enjoy deliberately going in my nappy too

Reactions: Nappyboybob, warmfeeling, Wetshisbed and 2 others
dpcare said:
For me, it's not about liking wearing diapers it's having to wear diapers it's something I live with every day it's no different than a non-incontinent person liking their underwear
dpcare said:
dpcare said:

CLeazy928 said:
For me it's mental/emotional armor. Like how some people need to have a particular item on them when in public. Like a hat or any other item. I don't use them for their function but the snugness provides mental protection. Throughout my life I've always felt I was on some reality sitcom like the Truman Show entitled "CLeazy can't do anything f'n right". When I'm padded it's harder for me to hear the laughing track playing in the background.
That made me smile!☺️

Reactions: warmfeeling
For me it is a mixture of previous postings, have had a "thing" for plastic or rubber pants since my early childhood which then mushroomed out to include Nappies, was brought up in cloth Nappies and have one or two memories of that and rather surprisingly those memories are bad, cannot figure out why but I was hooked on both.!
As a youngster I had an incident where I had to hang on to a Bladder full and that really damaged me in some way and ever since have had the Bladder capacity of a Gnat making every trip out a toilet nightmare especially as public toilets are very few and far between making days out very uncomfortable if not intolerable.
Then at 40 years of age I started to wet the bed so did all the tests and tried all the different types of aid only to come back to Nappies as they are the only protection where I do not end up with infections.
Always dabbled with PP and cloth and when disposables came out I tried them but did not like them.
Still dabbled with PP and eventually my bladder problems led to full on ic and overtime Bowel ic to a degree.
Am now a happy full time wearer with the confidence and ability to go out and do everything an older person should do with or without Nappies and relish in the comfort and security they give me.
Sorry for the long winded explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karoq, Lethdale and Davvyboy
Davvyboy said:
It’s just one of those things, I’ve thought for hours and hours about what makes me want to be in a nappy and I still haven’t a clue what it is, but I do absolutely love wearing nappies, for me it’s amazing how it makes me feel. 😁👍🏻

Reactions: Lordy, Davvyboy and Deleted member 39193
for me I like wear adult nappies cuz they keep me dry and I feel comfortable and safe knowing I won't pee my pants

Reactions: Davvyboy, warmfeeling and Lethdale
Davvyboy said:
I don't think of it as "Liking" to wear them really. I have worn them so long it is just a natural thing. Every day when I get dressed it is just what I wear. I guess it is just the feeling I can be who I am and unless I want people to know it is just my secret. I love the feeling and couldn't imagine life any other way.

• Love
Reactions: Lethdale, chamberpot, Davvyboy and 2 others
Because they FIT me!

Reactions: Davvyboy and warmfeeling
Confort, excitement, and making me feel little and safe.

Reactions: Davvyboy and warmfeeling
Like most it’s something that I’ve always been attracted to for as long as I can remember. But recently as I grow older it has become a comfort for anxiety. A relief ( pun intended) from feeling like a grown up 100%, and just an over all relaxant. I also have the sexual side of it with my significant other but been working on just the intimacy side of it and how it’s comforting to be changed into one and into a clean one without the expectation of sex but instead and intimate bond between us. But for the most part it’s mental health now a days, as well as security. It’s always there if I need it.

Reactions: Napincolove, Davvyboy and warmfeeling
My wife knows I like to wear nappies. But no one else knows, I love it like that, there is no one else I would want to know or tell

Reactions: Napincolove and Lethdale
Back