Who put you back in diapers?

In my household once we were trained and done that was it my mom never looked back. She couldnt wait to get me and my siblings out of diapers. She always had the mind set of diapers being expensive and hating dealing with changings. So we all wear trained vigorously and truly didnt look back . We all were out of diapers at a fairly normal age. I did though fantasize about getting changed back into one from time to time. I remedied that issue with making my own makeshift diapers at the time when young.

Reactions: KBoy, Cw3, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I remember thumbing through some of my grandmas catalogs as a child and seeing ads like those.... I remember seeing there being available was older kids diapers and plastic pants. I secretly was always thinking how I wish I couldve gotten some of those pairs.

Reactions: Lyric, Diprs2 and Luvshugs
I posted this in the when were you out of diapers thread but it seems fitting here. Sorry it's so long.
I was out of diapers before I can remember. Once after my parents divorced I went to visit my dad for the weekend. I had to wait on him for a long time at his office I was in 6th grade ( I was 12) I wasn't allowed in the building where he worked because of safety. I had McDonald's on the way to see him then while we were waiting in his vehicle he brought us pop from the vending machine I had to pee really bad. When he finally came out I told him I had to go. There was nowhere to go so he was going to find a store but he had a jeep and the rough ride was too much. He was really mad. Because I went as he was pulling into the store. So he told me I was in big trouble when we got to his house. He stopped at Walmart, I had to wait in the car. When we got to his place I got the first spanking I ever remember getting from him. Then he pulled a bag of diapers out of the Walmart bag. And made me wear one. He took me to October fest that night as he lived near downtown where it was happening I had to wear a diaper. I was so embarrassed (mind you I'm 12). Think he had a little remorse but I still got to ride the carnival rides and stuff. By this time it was later and I had to go to the bathroom he took me to the pet a johns and the lines were huge. And it was getting crazy so he said let's walk home, and if you can't hold it then do what you need to it will be fine. Well I eventually couldn't make it and had to go as his house was on the other side of the harbor. He had already told me I had to wear a diaper for the weekend and I was still probably in shock from getting my ass beat so when we got there he told me to go get a shower so I showered and put a clean diaper and night clothes on. Mostly out of fear of another spanking. It was past midnight when I went to bed. I had who knows how much coca cola that night and all sorts of other stuff. He had friends over and they drank beer long after I went to bed. I was afraid if I got up they would be able to see my diaper so I never got up and went to the bathroom. The next morning when I got up he already had breakfast made and realized I was wearing a diaper. Then he said I wasn't going to make you wear that I'm sorry I over reacted. Of course then he said I guess it's a good thing you did though. I told him that I was afraid they would see me in it and that's why I didn't get up to pee. Then I took the diaper off and cleaned up. At some point I realized I liked it. A few weeks later he took me on a trip to look at a jobsite. It was a refinery and said I wouldn't be allowed out of his vehicle and suggest I wear it if I can't hold it. So I did. I was terrified I would be seen in a diaper but really wanted to wear it. So even though I could wait I would use the diaper. At some point I think he was worried something was wrong with me medically. But there were always diapers in my room at his house and I always wore them when I was there. Then at some point my mom found out and used it as a reason to fight with him over custody. She said I was bed wetting at his house because I was scared. So then I wet the bed at her house thinking she would let it go and I could wear diapers there at night. It didn't work. She screamed and threw a fit and made me sleep in my wet bed so I stopped. After that they were in a custody battle. Once I got to see my dad again I found the diapers were still in my room. He caught me sneaking one out to put it on I was going to do it when I went to bed and hide it. He told me I was really too old for that and if I'm going to wear them I better not let my mom find out. I eventually ran out and then worked up the courage to ask dad for more. He said he didn't think I should keep doing it and this was his fault. But 2 weeks later when I went to stay with him for the weekend there was a new package of diapers in my dresser. This went on for a while until eventually my mother managed make sure he only got supervised visitation. It wasn't over this matter he had gotten a DUI in another state after a football game. This was at a time when judges always tended to give the mother their way no matter how psycho they were

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: lilcamper, skylanderpamp, TimeWillTell and 5 others
I had a condition called encopresis until age 10,I was thought slow but it was emotional leading to holding on until lost control. My aunt was the one who did the bowel regime to help me which I couldn't control, it was so painful that I had large amounts laxatives and counselling which led to gross accidents so I was in Terry nappies and rubbers for a long time to save my clothes and embarrassment.
The love she gave me and my 4 cousins all of whom were in terries and rubbers, the oldest ones for nighttime made me feel loved and led to me linking nappies and using them with been loved later in life

Reactions: skylanderpamp, Diprs2 and Blekyss
Babysitter at age 8 after repeated bedwetting. Then was nappied at night until about 15 (although was allowed to nappy myself). Stopped bedwetting at 15 but choose nappies again at 18 😊

Reactions: babybenji, Lyric, Brumas94 and 2 others
Wetbaby said:
My girlfriend put me back in nappies as I kept wetting the bed and myself so was put back in nappies and then was back using a bottle 🍼 and a dummy and being fed by her basically back being a baby 👶
You lucky baby 🍼🍼

Reactions: Diprs2
After years of intermittent wetting and messing throughout school years and young adulthood I went back to diapers voluntarilly.
Tired of washing wet and poopy cotton undies and pants.

Reactions: Diprs2 and sport1
I can sometimes wear padded incontinence pants during the day but at night its diapers only.

Reactions: Diprs2
Deleted member 66727 said:
I had a condition called encopresis until age 10,I was thought slow but it was emotional leading to holding on until lost control. My aunt was the one who did the bowel regime to help me which I couldn't control, it was so painful that I had large amounts laxatives and counselling which led to gross accidents so I was in Terry nappies and rubbers for a long time to save my clothes and embarrassment.
The love she gave me and my 4 cousins all of whom were in terries and rubbers, the oldest ones for nighttime made me feel loved and led to me linking nappies and using them with been loved later in life
I also had encopresis growing up I still have occasional issues besides my incontinence

Reactions: Diprs2 and sport1
My wife at the time on the advice of my mum, started putting night nappies on me, to keep the bed dry ..

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, Blekyss and Diprs2
I wore diapers to bed every night until I was almost eight. I was finally allowed to sleep without them but still wet the bed quite often. After about five months of not wearing diapers, one morning I woke up wet with hives all over my body. Our family doctor told my mom that it was a reaction to something in my urine and it would be more sanitary if I wore a diaper to bed.

That night mom told me that I was going to go back into diapers until I quit wetting. It took both my mom and dad to get them on me, but I went to bed in diapers.

Reactions: Luvshugs
For me, I started experimenting with diapers around 11 or so years old. My brother was bed wetting and my grandma on my mom's side didn't take it well. One day we were staying with her and my brother wet. She went next door and came back with a diaper and told him if he was going to wet the bed like a baby he would be diapered like one.

She put the diaper on the coffee table and told him he was going to be punished by having to spend the day staring at it all day. That evening instead of risking a wet bed she made him sleep in the bath tub. That I think began my interest in them and I got them from time to time.

Then when I was 13 it shifted into high gear then including bottles and pacifiers as I had become a teen baby. But I found my interest in diapers may have began back when I was about 7. I had a memory surface in my early 20's maybe. That day I was dropped off to spend the day with my grandma on my dad's side. My grandma gave me some money for a soda and a candy bar and sent me two blocks away to the store she worked at to get them. Half way there I messed my pants. I turned around and walked back to my grandma's house. I told her what happened.

She wasn't mad or anything. She helped me get cleaned up but I didn't have any clothes with me. She left and came back with a diaper. At the time she baby sat the neighbors daughter. I guess she was afraid I might mess again. I was diapered and then sat in the chair in the living room while my clothing was washed. It was embarrassing and I guess my grandma and cousin that was there too tried to talk to me about stuff to keep me distracted from my diapered state.

Once the clothes were washed the diaper came off and the incident was forgotten. The memory wasn't there when I got into diapers, but maybe it could have been there subcounciously. Not sure. But by 13 I was strong into exploring the teen baby world. Fond memories. Today, diapered all the time and AB forever. :)

Reactions: LittleRen77
Diaperboy2 said:
My aunt. She is 7 years older than me. When I was 8 I was staying with her. I wet my pants so she put me on an ironing board stripped me completly naked and pinned a cloth diaper me all in front of several younger cousins.
I experienced a similar thing being diapered in front of many cousins.
I was almost six. I discovered not long ago that I was almost six instead of 5 because I was diapered while watching Flipper on TV. The first run dates make this event happen earlier isn't possible.
My mom left the four of us kids with Grandma for a week while she went to see my dad that was a custom combine harvester. I recall her telling Grandma how she was dealing with my occasional accidents by putting me in a diaper with only a shirt on for the rest of the day. Grandma said she could handle that.
They had a neat farm property with a very small creek and wooded area close to the house. About five of us boy cousins and I were out there playing when I felt the need to pee. I started to the house and a little pee leaked out as I went through the door.
I hurried to the bathroom to finish and while I was washing my hands Grandma came in to check on me. The wet spot was pretty small, but she asked what happened. I first said some creek water got splashed up there. She then told me to drop my jeans and she saw my slightly wet and yellow on my underwear. She said a splash of water wouldn't cause that.
I was told to go on into her bedroom, with just my t-shirt on, and lie on the floor and wait for her.
She had been getting lunch ready for about 10 of us kids. I guess she had to do something for a bit as I lay there for what seemed a long time. She finally came into the bedroom carrying a big, white dish towel and safety pins. She folded it up and proceeded to diaper me. She lifted me by the ankles so she could slide my diaper under my bottom. Then, she pulled it up between my legs and pinned them. She said this would happen every time so I needed to learn to get to the bathroom sooner.
By then all the other kids were in the house. A few of the cousins were about 9 or 10, and the youngest was about 3.
I stayed hidden in the bedroom, terrified of having to go out for them to all see me. But finally, I was called by my uncle to come to the table. As I came out he just said that this won't happen if I stop having accidents. None of my cousins teased me as best as I could recall. After lunch, I had to go in and lie on Grandma's bed for "a nap" while the other kids went out to play. I guess I fell asleep, but a little later we were all gathered up in a couple of cars and taken to the reservoir to swim a little. I was only allowed to wear my shoes, diaper, and T-shirt. Thankfully I don't recall any strangers being around but I wasn't allowed to swim. Once we got home at least some of us sat on the floor watching the TV program Flipper. As I sat with my legs crossed, I remember enjoying wearing them and looking down to see how far down my thighs they went. I even considered wetting a little but didn't. Sometime later in the day, the diaper was removed before bed. I don't recall anything past watching tv.
A day or so later, my twin brother and two little sisters were getting ready for bed, brushing their teeth, and using the toilet. Since I had to wear a foot brace 24/7 to help correct a club foot, I had to go out to the couch to let Grandma put it back on after getting my PJs on. Evidently, she saw a tiny wet spot again on them. She proceeded to strip my bottoms and underwear off, finished putting my brace on, and then had me lie down on the living room floor. My Grandpa was sitting on the couch, reading, and I only remember him occasionally looking at me in my embarrassing position. Again, it seemed to take Grandma a while to find what she wanted to diaper me in. She finally came with, what to me, was a large white bath towel and safety pins. She got in folded as she wanted and then proceeded to put it on me. I remember the extreme bulkiness was like as she proceeded to pull it up between my legs. I didn't like it. After getting me diapered I was off to bed upstairs. I remember I was crying as I was climbing the stairs with this very thick diaper. Once I got laid down it was hard to get comfortable and I was still sobbing as I fell asleep. In the morning Grandma calling me downstairs woke me up. Once I got downstairs she felt my diaper to make sure it was still dry. It was. She took me to the toilet and unpinned one side so I could get my peepee out and go as she stood there. She then lightly pinned it on me and sent me to the table to wait for breakfast. My twin brother and two sisters made their way down and got to the table. My youngest wasn't quite three and Grandma had her in a highchair beside me at the table. I began to secretly enjoy my predicament. After breakfast, Grandma took my brother and me to the bathroom for a bath. She filled the tub. While it was filling she told me to lay down on the rug and she took the diaper off and had me crawl in. She proceeded to wash us both, and then dry us off. She got my brother situated in his clothes while I was laying again on the rug naked. She then came and diapered me with a towel once more. A little later, she needed to run to a neighbor for a bit and then to town for some groceries. I was the only one she had to come along, with my diaper totally exposed. I crawled up into their old pickup. At the neighbors, I was told to come into the house with Grandma. Once inside, she and the neighbor lady talked about my diapered situation and she agreed Grandma was handling me correctly. I sat on the couch while they visited about whatever. We then proceeded into the small town. I was scared that I was going to have to go to the store with her!! But once we got to town, she left me in the pickup while she got what she needed.
I can't remember past that point, but my mom had done this for a couple of years before and a little while after.

It started out by me being a DL... My body had other plans for me. With damage over the years, to the nerves in my lower spine, I now have no choice. and I don't mind, the transition from occasional diaper wearer to full time requirement has been an easy one for me to make. I also wear the megamax and Incontrol diapers cause thats the only thing that keeps the bed dry. A good pullup two or three times a day keeps things under control for now. So I put myself back in diapers.

The first time i went back to diapers & plastic pants was '1st. gade/2nd/6th./and then i had a friends mother put me in diapers for a sleep over and this happened twice at his house.Then i had a couple of babysitters diaper me and treated me like a complete baby and had me stay in a playpen and feed me a bottle & babyfood.Then i had a neighber lady put me in a diaper &plastic pants when i was about 18 for wetting my pants while babysitting her kids and after that i started to enjoy wearing diapers & plastic pants on my own when i got a job working in a nursing home that carried diapers(cloth)i was about21 at this time and been in and out of them till i got to be about 35 at this time and had wet the bed one night while sleeping w and she told me i should start wearing diapers &th my my new wife and she woke up and felt the wet bed and asked me what happened i told her that i had wet the bed and ive been doing for a few years due to stress from my job and new boss.Then she mentioned about going back and wearing my diapers & plastic pants at night.SO now ive been back i diapers every since then and now im 72 years old minus the 70 and ive also been collecting my other baby stuff since then because i enjoy wearing my dia pers 24/7 even though i never really minded wearing diapers from that very first time ;i got hooked on there sotness and the nice warmth that they gave me down below. And now im a babyboy feeling lik im about 2 years old. And now i consider myself as a true ab/dl and enjoy the life when i can do it 'i just wished i could find a mommy to breast feed me and change me like some of the nurses did when ive been in the hospital except for the breastfeeding part. ab dl lover

Reactions: Blekyss
I wasn't out of nappies until I was five years old.

My mother used to change me and my sister at the same time, next to each other. Lucy is two years younger than me, so that was pretty embarrassing. But it was even worse when Lucy grew out of nappies but I still needed them.

So I've always been sensitive about wearing nappies, and the humiliation I felt having a nappy on. My mother played on that by putting me back into nappies as a punishment when I was six. So I've only really been completely out of nappies for about a year in my whole life.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, diaperdude and Blekyss
My babysitter did when she caught me when I was taking diapers out of her daughters room. Was 1989 or 1990. She asked if I wanted to wear one and I said yes. She laid me down on a bed and diapered me, and kept me in diapers for like 3 years that I stayed at her house. No joke, from walking in the door to leaving her house. Weekends and overnights too. No toilet use at all. All in the pink pampers her daughter wore. Phases or stretch

Reactions: lilcamper, Rezzu, RuffRuff and 6 others
Albertapampers said:
My babysitter did when she caught me when I was taking diapers out of her daughters room. Was 1989 or 1990. She asked if I wanted to wear one and I said yes. She laid me down on a bed and diapered me, and kept me in diapers for like 3 years that I stayed at her house. No joke, from walking in the door to leaving her house. Weekends and overnights too. No toilet use at all. All in the pink pampers her daughter wore. Phases or stretch
How deliciously humiliating for you.

How old were you when she was diapering you?

I didn't have much choice in the matter. Life changed when I woke up in the hospital an relised I wasn't at work then the pain set in an the pain meds kicked in

I never got out of diapers we tried to potty train me when I was younger and no success and I just now opened up to people and they know about my bed wetting ting and now they know that I wear diapers 24/7

Back