Who put you back in diapers?

DonnieDiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So I was 5 years old, still having frequent daytime accidents and wetting nightly. My soiling accidents had been reduced to maybe once every week or two during the day and probably twice each week.
Mom decided that she couldn't have a 5-year-old starting school in diapers, so I was switched to cloth training pants. (We didn't have pull-ups in the 1960's.)

By the time I entered first grade my daytime accidents were reduced greatly, and soiling accidents were about once-a-month. Night-time had not been so kind to either me or my mother. I would wake up wet every morning and there would be nights that my plastic pants would leak because the cloth training pants couldn't hold the volume of urine I was producing during the night. Mom went so far as to TRIPLE my cloth trainers at night, which lead to an absolute nightmare on the occasions when I would still soil myself in my sleep. Clean-up was horrible for both of us, especially at 3 AM!

Right about the time I turned 7-years-old my little sister, Donna, was born. Every time I watched Mom change Donna's diapers I would feel a twinge of jealousy, why couldn't I be more comfortable? Especially at night? I knew that Mom didn't want me back in diapers because she had already made comments about "the other mothers" finding out that my mom was a "failure," which would only embarrass and frustrate her further.

It was nearly six month later when the event occurred that changed Mom's mind regarding the idea of an older child in diapers. Middle of the night, and everyone is sleeping. Donna woke up hungry and wet. Mom comes upstairs to nurse and change Donna and then stops by my doorway to look in on me. I was out like a light. I was a VERY sound sleeper. Donna's wailing never bothered me, and Dad used to say that you could ring my bed with M-80's and I'd probably sleep through it!

Mom must have smelled it. You know, that distinct odor of a dirty baby, especially when the baby is 7-years-old, and done a huge B.M., that has leaked out of the trainers, out of the plastic baby pants, onto the sheets, and blankets, and comforter, and has been kicked around, and slid through. I am sure that my mother was thrilled to deal with this at two o'clock in the morning after just finishing up the care of a cranky 6-month-old.

I don't remember it all that well, because I was such a heavy sleeper, I went through the clean up and a bath while still half-asleep and nodding off frequently during the process. When Mom went to my dresser and found that I was out of trainers, because in the past few nights I had soaked and soiled every pair I had, she decided that she had had enough. If I was going to wet and mess like my sister, then the only solution would be cloth diapers and baby pants. Mom got some of Donna's diapers and refolded them to fit me. I actually do recall being diapered for the first time in over two years. Instead of embarrassment I felt relief!

The best part of the whole situation was that I would now be diapered by Mom every evening, taking turns on the changing table with my sister, Donna, for several years to come. Even better, ever since that night, Mom never once scolded me again for wetting or soiling at night. To my relief (and inner joy), Donna turned out to have the same problem with night wetting and soiling. (This, apparently ,is a life-long issue for both of us.)

Over the next few years the daytime accidents all but subsided, as long as I wasn't too far from a toilet. On the occasion that a toilet would not be handy, like a long car trip, or an extended outing to a park or shopping, Mom would simply diaper both of us.

• Love
Reactions: lilcamper, CutestPaddedFemboy, LiddleBigBoy and 23 others
I know what you mean about having your mother continue to diaper you every night for so long. My mother pinned diapers on me until I was 17 because of my bedwetting. Like you my younger sister also wet her bed and was diapered at night until she was 11 or 12. But I was even slower to stop so mom continued to diaper me much longer. I looked forward every night to her taking me to the bedroom, helping undress me, fold and spread out my diapers, wipe and powder me, and pin my diapers on. I will always remember diaper pins in her mouth as she tugged my diapers just right before pinning them together. I often would get little erections as she cleaned, powdered and diapered me. And then I would play with my pee-pee after mom left my bedroom. Thanks for your memories.

• Love
Reactions: Nappyboybob, newAB43, babyscotty37 and 7 others
My mum diapered me from time to time if I was ill or goin to places where toilet was not really an option.
My aunts son was bedwetter until early teend. She put him regularly in diapers before bed, play outside house during winter, skiing,travel.
Always asked me do I need to be diapered whe staying at her place during sleepovers. She did not want to treat me differently compared to her son. Very caring.
Always massaged me, creamed me and powder me before putting me indiapers and plastic pants.
Usually put me in back zip onesie during night.
Lot of times put in diapers and onesie if I felt asleep in evennig hours.
I had ( and still have) nasty habbit to uncover and remove T-shirt during sleep.
After my childhood I went in diapers after surgical operation in late 20’s.
Realizing that diapers are very useful thing in certain situations.

• Love
Reactions: skylanderpamp, newAB43, babyscotty37 and 7 others
Lyric said:
I know what you mean about having your mother continue to diaper you every night for so long. My mother pinned diapers on me until I was 17 because of my bedwetting. Like you my younger sister also wet her bed and was diapered at night until she was 11 or 12. But I was even slower to stop so mom continued to diaper me much longer. I looked forward every night to her taking me to the bedroom, helping undress me, fold and spread out my diapers, wipe and powder me, and pin my diapers on. I will always remember diaper pins in her mouth as she tugged my diapers just right before pinning them together. I often would get little erections as she cleaned, powdered and diapered me. And then I would play with my pee-pee after mom left my bedroom. Thanks for your memories.
I was diapered every night from 7-1/2 to 16. My mother told me when I turned 16 that if I was mature enough to handle a car (get my driver's license) then I was old enough to change my own diapers. She did still diaper me on rare occasions, like when I was down sick with the flu or the occasional soiling accident, but the nightly routine of putting on my diaper and changing it in the morning were now my responsibility.
My nocturnal soiling accidents had dropped to once every month or so by that time, and then she would change me and clean me up. Sometimes I would soil my diaper purposely, just so I could have her change me like a baby!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: newAB43, babyscotty37, Diprs2 and 4 others
My aunt. She is 7 years older than me. When I was 8 I was staying with her. I wet my pants so she put me on an ironing board stripped me completly naked and pinned a cloth diaper me all in front of several younger cousins.

• Love
Reactions: tenderbottoms47, newAB43, babyscotty37 and 5 others
My mom put me back in diapers when I was 9 for my bedwetting problems after I started to unplug my bedwetting alarm. I was only out of diapers during the day time for about 2 or 3 years. When she put me 8n diapers again, she took me to the store and I had to carry my diapers around while she was shopping.

• Love
Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2, Jack01 and 1 other person
A drunk driver ruined my bladder so in that way that person that hit me put me back in diapers 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: Avjoe75, LiddleBigBoy, Babyrob2310 and 4 others
Thirty something mom with convict hubby in front seat, her mom in the back seat next to baby carrier.
oh! Did I mention she was texting. She found out what happens when you try to do that and drive at the same time.
I was wearing diapers and car shopping within a week.

Reactions: skylanderpamp and Diprs2
@DonnieDiaper Sorry to hear of your rough time in those early years, that part is to bad. I guess it was the best thing, your mom switching back to diapering you.
I think you’re right about your mom’s residence to putting you back in diapers. I believe it’s a matter of pride, for mom’s to be able to says, little Donnie, or little Danna potty trained very quickly, without to many accidents. Probably the bane of a mom’s social existence, is when another mom says, “your little one isn’t potty trained yet, oh my”. Instant mom fail!
I think, that had some to do with why I was out of diapers when I was, and why I did not get diapers for my bedwetting. All I had, was a plastic cover for my mattress. It’s my belief, I would have been better off with diapers. Everybody could have slept better that way. My mom wouldn’t have it though.

Reactions: Diprs2
quarktheory said:
Thirty something mom with convict hubby in front seat, her mom in the back seat next to baby carrier.
oh! Did I mention she was texting. She found out what happens when you try to do that and drive at the same time.
I was wearing diapers and car shopping within a week.
Ouch! 😔

I remember the first time/day I was put back in diapers like it was yesterday. I started to pee my bed when I was 7 for unknown reasons. One day my mom picked me up after school, and told me we were going to see a movie (Beauty and the Beast) and pizza. Then when we got home and while I was getting ready for bed, my mom called me into the master bedroom, and told me to only have on my T shirt which I thought was kind of weird, but honored her request. I came into her room all puzzled. She sat me down and gently explained that I will have to start wearing diapers when I go to sleep. She explained that it will help me have a good nights sleep, and I can also be able to drink fluids before bed. Anyways she pulled out this super thick diaper and placed it on the bed and told me to sit on it and lie down, she then powdered me and taped it up like I was a baby. Then when I got up off the bed, I was walking like a duck. lol. Super embarrassing but I quickly got use to it, and I kind of liked it. lol She did this every night pretty much until I was about 10, when I was able to do it myself.
Anyways that's how it began.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, pamperwarrior, newAB43 and 7 others
I was not really put back into diapers as a child I probably should have been for my bedwetting and soiling issues but diapers for older children really weren't around then except for one time my Mother found a pack of Ambeze which were an utter failure. so she gave up

I was officially put back into diapers by the Hospital following a car crash and have been diapered ever since

Reactions: newAB43 and Diprs2
FastBlackRX7 said:
I remember the first time/day I was put back in diapers like it was yesterday. I started to pee my bed when I was 7 for unknown reasons. One day my mom picked me up after school, and told me we were going to see a movie (Beauty and the Beast) and pizza. Then when we got home and while I was getting ready for bed, my mom called me into the master bedroom, and told me to only have on my T shirt which I thought was kind of weird, but honored her request. I came into her room all puzzled. She sat me down and gently explained that I will have to start wearing diapers when I go to sleep. She explained that it will help me have a good nights sleep, and I can also be able to drink fluids before bed. Anyways she pulled out this super thick diaper and placed it on the bed and told me to sit on it and lie down, she then powdered me and taped it up like I was a baby. Then when I got up off the bed, I was walking like a duck. lol. Super embarrassing but I quickly got use to it, and I kind of liked it. lol She did this every night pretty much until I was about 10, when I was able to do it myself.
Anyways that's how it began.
Similar situation when diapered for first time after been potty trainned. I was around 6 years old.
My mother noticed that I sometimes wet a bed when I had a cold , being to tired, stressed or to excited after some nice and very active day.

I remmember as yesterday how it happened.I had a cold and in evenning before sleep, she asked me to come in my room.
Told me about diaper, why she will diaper me and after which occassions and situations.
Explained that I do not need to be ashamed and that we will always do it together and when I will not need them , then I will be in regular underwear.

I was little bit reluctant and suprised but she assured me that it will stay our secret and that everything will be OK.
On the end, I said : “ Alright” and she helped me to undress. I layed on bed, got baby cream and powder. After she put me in those big pad like prefold diaper which had tapes on sides. After that she brought side snap-on plastic pants. I felt very strange in beginning. That pad felt and looked so huge to me( they were for my age and size but I had this kind of impression)
On end I was put in back zipp onesie.

First several ocassion I really walked like a duck in them. After I got used to them and able to walk in more normal way.
After several weeks I was going to my aunt for weekend and sleepover. Before leaving, m mother called me in my room and asked if I am OK with her telling to my aunt that sometimes I am diapered on some ocassion. After some talk, I was OK with that.

My aunt didn’t diapered me during that sleepover, but she did diapered me on next one after some long day outside. She first asked me if I am OK with that. Her son was diapered much more, on regular basis, he was bedwetter.It was same routine with pad, plastic pants and onesie or pyjama

After maybe a year, those disposable diapers got much better and comfy, with better shape. Put in them regulary during night after above mentioned ocassions and situations, during prolonged stays outside during winter( we were in overalls, iceskating, travel, skiing.

It lasted for maybe 4-5 years. But that how it started

Last edited:
Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2, Traveller and 2 others
wearforsafety said:
Similar situation when diapered for first time after been potty trainned. I was around 6 years old.
My mother noticed that I sometimes wet a bed when I had a cold , being to tired, stressed or to excited after some nice and very active day.

I remmember as yesterday how it happened.I had a cold and in evenning before sleep, she asked me to come in my room.
Told me about diaper, why she will diaper me and after which occassions and situations.
Explained that I do not need to be ashamed and that we will always do it together and when I will not need them , then I will be in regular underwear.

I was little bit reluctant and suprised but she assured me that it will stay our secret and that everything will be OK.
On the end, I said : “ Alright” and she helped me to undress. I layed on bed, got baby cream and powder. After she put me in those big pad like prefold diaper which had tapes on sides. After that she brought side snap-on plastic pants. I felt very strange in beginning. That pad felt and looked so huge to me( they were for my age and size but I had this kind of impression)
On end I was put in back zipp onesie.

First several ocassion I really walked like a duck in them. After I got used to them and able to walk in more normal way.
After several weeks I was going to my aunt for weekend and sleepover. Before leaving, m mother called me in my room and asked if I am OK with her telling to my aunt that sometimes I am diapered on some ocassion. After some talk, I was OK with that.

My aunt didn’t diapered me during that sleepover, but she did diapered me on next one after some long day outside. She first asked me if I am OK with that. Her son was diapered much more, on regular basis, he was bedwetter.It was same routine with pad, plastic pants and onesie or pyjama

After maybe a year, those disposable diapers got much better and comfy, with better shape. Put in them regulary during night after above mentioned ocassions and situations, during prolonged stays outside during winter( we were in overalls, iceskating, travel, skiing.

It lasted for maybe 4-5 years. But that how it started
Cool. I don't know how I would have reacted to my aunt diapering me though. I might have been okay with it. But I dunno......

Reactions: Diprs2
FastBlackRX7 said:
Cool. I don't know how I would have reacted to my aunt diapering me though. I might have been okay with it. But I dunno......
She was like second mother to me. Always very carefulnand considerate. My mom and her always co-operated when it was about child care.
I some way she sometimes spoilled me more than my mother.
Maybe I felt little bit weird for maybe first 2-3 times when she diapered me. Latter I got used to it. She was very caring. Always masaged me after bath ( usually got asleep during massage) and then diaperd me.

Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2, Luvshugs and 1 other person
wearforsafety said:
She was like second mother to me. Always very carefulnand considerate. My mom and her always co-operated when it was about child care.
I some way she sometimes spoilled me more than my mother.
Maybe I felt little bit weird for maybe first 2-3 times when she diapered me. Latter I got used to it. She was very caring. Always masaged me after bath ( usually got asleep during massage) and then diaperd me.
That's good then :)
For me though it was embarrassing enough for my mom to diaper me.
Even though I did kind of enjoy it.
If that makes sense...... lol

Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2, Rezzu and 2 others
My story is a little different had just married for 2nd time 50+ then was tested and found to be autistic +dd about the same time wetting returned my wife wanted NO wet sheets so you guessed diapers became the new underwear there is no funny business.I have somewhat adjusted change myself the big part is being the only one diapered she was the one pulling the strings.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, newAB43, Diprs2 and 3 others
I put myself back into diapers.

• Love
Reactions: lilcamper, Babyjohn90, babybenji and 7 others
Reactions: Babyjohn90 and Jr2012
I put myself back into diapers because I started having fantasies in high school. In my early-mid 20s, I finally gave in to the curiosities and been diapering on and off since. I've been doing it more in the past year, and in the past few months it's been a weekly, sometimes twice-a-week habit.

Reactions: newAB43, Diprs2, ReluctantAdult and 3 others
Back