Where is everyone from

Carsosi said:
Dallas, tx

I'm originally from the DFW area too! I was born in Dallas!! šŸ˜± My parents lived in Plano, in Collin County, back in the mid 1970s when I was born. Plano was so small back then, nothing like what it is now! At that time when I was born, there weren't any hospitals in the Plano area that were big or anything, so my mom went 15 miles south to Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas to give birth to me. So I was actually born in Dallas, in DALLAS County, whereas my parents were living in Plano, in COLLIN County. Lived in Plano for 19 months. Then moved to an outside suburb of Rochester, New York for 8 months. And since I was 27 months old, I've been on the West Coast. Not crazy about living on the West Coast. Want to move to the northwestern corner of South Carolina (ie. Upstate). I love it there much more.

Did you know singer BOZ SCAGGS was raised in Plano and went to St. Mark's School of Texas, in Dallas? That was also where he met a budding child / teen musician that was named STEVE MILLER. Steve Miller had a lot of songs in the 1970s and 1980s and so did Boz Scaggs. One of my most favorite songs by Boz SCAGGS is "Heart Of Mine" from 1988.

Take care

- longallsboy

Reactions: BeTrue and CptKirk
clevermoose02 said:
Medford Oregon, just moved here for work, but lived in Virginia for most of my life

Where in Virginia? I love the Hampton Roads / Norfolk / Virginia Beach / Williamsburg area and have been there several times. I pronounce Norfolk as "Naw-FICK" like the old long time locals do!! I've also been in Northern Virginia several times around Fairfax and Tysons Corner, but that and the Washington DC area isn't really my most favorite area. Definitely I'm more of a Tidewater / Hampton Roads type of person. I miss Norfolk. I haven't been out there for 12 years (I live on the West Coast). I like York County too (Yorktown, Dare, Seaford, etc). I know the transportation infrastructure of the Virginia Peninsula and Norfolk area very well. I am from the West Coast, and aside from some areas of South Carolina (ie. Upstate), as far as freeways and roads infrastructure, I know the Norfolk area second best. I always wanted to go to ODU as a student, but never did.

For the record, I'm not an adult baby or even a DL, I have Classic Autism (and ADHD also) and I act like a 4 1/2 year old child emotionally and socially through no fault of my own. I do like some children's things, but that's due to my Autism. I don't wear diapers. I'm chronologically in my mid late 40s but I act like a preschooler 98% of the time without knowing it even.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Reactions: BunnyPrincess and Angelapinks
Iā€™m from Somerset United Kingdom

Reactions: Angelapinks
Shamokin Pa.

St Paul, MN

Reactions: BeTrue and Angelapinks
Angelapinks said:
Freezing rain and Hail right now in Southern Ontario. I should have tuned up my snowblower a month ago but have not needed it in few years. My one big mistake this year I think. I hate cold weather, I went out to buy some groceries and was only out 15 minutes and started peeing without notice r being able to stop. Before I got home I had done it at least twice more. The cold sets me off more and more the older I get.
Turned out winter really came here in southern ontario but still get diapered outside to keep cozy

I am in my second home in New Zealand for a few months. Wife and I move out of the UK in the winter, we donā€™t like being cold, but when we are there we are in Buckinghamshire

Salt Lake City, Utah!

Teddy02 said:
I am in my second home in New Zealand for a few months. Wife and I move out of the UK in the winter, we donā€™t like being cold, but when we are there we are in Buckinghamshire
I hope you have enjoyed the absolute stunner of a hot summer we have had over here! Its a vast change from the previous years of unpredictable/wet/flooding etc. I apologise for our countries bad form in previous years :D

I was in London in August last year and it was absolutely beautiful in the hot summer.

Reactions: Teddy02
Still enjoying it. Last year was the worst, but as we Kiwis say,ā€™ New Zealand is green for a reasonā€™. Off fishing in the morning, in nappies of course!!!

Reactions: chamberpot
Southern Indiana.

Reactions: BeTrue
Close to Prague, Czech Republic.

Central Alabama, USA here (though originally from eastern North Carolina, USA).

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and BeTrue
Owlzzy said:
Central Alabama, USA here (though originally from eastern North Carolina, USA).
Hey, I'm in northern Bama.

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and Owlzzy
Morocco

Minnesota

Reactions: BeTrue
Back