Where is everyone from

Snow covered North Dakota

Reactions: Angelapinks
I'm in Aberdeen UK

29/10/23 - it's a bit windy & wet outside today but normally the weather is good

I'm in Shropshire, UK

Mehrabad98 said:
One of my close friend's grandparents live in Jerusalem! I was actually just talking to him about potentially visiting together next summer, that is if I'm even allowed in lol (I have a very Iranian sounding last name and he's Palestinian, not the best combo in the eyes of the Shin Bet)
We all hope for peace, together.

Reactions: Angelapinks and ik02
HugeBulge said:
We all hope for peace, together.
Me too! To quote Major Lazer, Peace is the Mission!

Southern New Jersey

Reactions: TheGazelle
ik02 said:
12” of snow where I’m at 🥶😟
You just ruined my day! I HATE winter!!!!

I'm PRAYING for a CATACLYSMIC Earth' "axis shift" that geographically (is that even a word???) puts northeast Pennsylvania right about in the middle of where the Caribbean Islands are now! One season year round, a "cold" day is something in the 70s.

It was 72 here Tuesday afternoon. I was wearing shorts as I cleaned the interior of my Tahoe, washed the inside windows, armor all-ed all of the vinyl and leather and then played "tug of war" with my INSANE pup (16 mos. old Pit Bull....awesome pooch!) until the sun started to go down and it got cold QUICK! Fast forward to waking up last night around 1:00 AM with my headache a solid 8/10, my back on FIRE and every joint in my body crying in pain. 29 degrees this morning. Maybe hit 43 today. Cold fronts KICK THE SHIT out of me. It took everything I had today just to get to my 3 Dr appts. At least 2 of my Dr's who have never seen me "look" like I was in agony got to see the beginnings of what I look like as I fall down the ladder of feeling well. I crack up as my one Dr called me hours after I saw her because a number of my lab results were "all over the place" and I sent her a copy of my lab results from last Thursday when I saw my non-VA Rheumatologist and the lab results looked like they were from 2 different human beings. She says she's never seen anything like this. Welcome to my personal hell LOL!

I am in the process of stowing my lawn tractor, push mower, weed whackers and pulling out my snowblowers, shovels etc. and servicing them so they're ready to rock as I have a funny feeling we're in for a horrific winter...especially being the past 4 winters have been relatively "mild" and with little snow.

Anyone live on the Gulf Coast need a mechanic right now? I'll fix whatever you have if I get a room LOL.

I've thought about moving but 95% of my close friends live within 25 miles of me here and my parents are less than 10 miles away on a pair of private lakes plus my youngest son is 90 minutes away in a dental program to get into dental college...so I'm pretty much stuck here.

Snow! FUCK!

CptKirk

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Sealander and Angelapinks
CptKirk said:
You just ruined my day! I HATE winter!!!!

I'm PRAYING for a CATACLYSMIC Earth' "axis shift" that geographically (is that even a word???) puts northeast Pennsylvania right about in the middle of where the Caribbean Islands are now! One season year round, a "cold" day is something in the 70s.

It was 72 here Tuesday afternoon. I was wearing shorts as I cleaned the interior of my Tahoe, washed the inside windows, armor all-ed all of the vinyl and leather and then played "tug of war" with my INSANE pup (16 mos. old Pit Bull....awesome pooch!) until the sun started to go down and it got cold QUICK! Fast forward to waking up last night around 1:00 AM with my headache a solid 8/10, my back on FIRE and every joint in my body crying in pain. 29 degrees this morning. Maybe hit 43 today. Cold fronts KICK THE SHIT out of me. It took everything I had today just to get to my 3 Dr appts. At least 2 of my Dr's who have never seen me "look" like I was in agony got to see the beginnings of what I look like as I fall down the ladder of feeling well. I crack up as my one Dr called me hours after I saw her because a number of my lab results were "all over the place" and I sent her a copy of my lab results from last Thursday when I saw my non-VA Rheumatologist and the lab results looked like they were from 2 different human beings. She says she's never seen anything like this. Welcome to my personal hell LOL!

I am in the process of stowing my lawn tractor, push mower, weed whackers and pulling out my snowblowers, shovels etc. and servicing them so they're ready to rock as I have a funny feeling we're in for a horrific winter...especially being the past 4 winters have been relatively "mild" and with little snow.

Anyone live on the Gulf Coast need a mechanic right now? I'll fix whatever you have if I get a room LOL.

I've thought about moving but 95% of my close friends live within 25 miles of me here and my parents are less than 10 miles away on a pair of private lakes plus my youngest son is 90 minutes away in a dental program to get into dental college...so I'm pretty much stuck here.

Snow! FUCK!

CptKirk
Freezing rain and Hail right now in Southern Ontario. I should have tuned up my snowblower a month ago but have not needed it in few years. My one big mistake this year I think. I hate cold weather, I went out to buy some groceries and was only out 15 minutes and started peeing without notice r being able to stop. Before I got home I had done it at least twice more. The cold sets me off more and more the older I get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nottylu and CptKirk
Annapolis, Maryland

Reactions: TheGazelle and Angelapinks
Chicago!!

HugeBulge said:
Jerusalem, Israel. Would love to meet another DL in person.
I'm from Jerusalem, Israel too!
Though I'm really new to the whole experience

Reactions: CptKirk, DLJosie, HugeBulge and 1 other person
luciferx said:
I'm from Jerusalem, Israel too!
Though I'm really new to the whole experience
OMG! I thought I was alone here.

~25 years in this 😄

Can I message you?

Last edited:
Reactions: CptKirk, DLJosie and Angelapinks
HugeBulge said:
OMG! I thought I was alone here.

~25 years in this 😄

Can I message you?
Sure thing

Reactions: CptKirk, DLJosie and Angelapinks
london uk

Reactions: DLJosie and Angelapinks
WillyJoeBudd said:
The NW Chicago Suburbs. Currently in Rockford, IL
Is you still ins rockfordss?!

Reactions: DLJosie
Portland Metro Area, OR

Last edited:
Reactions: DLJosie, ChrisChris and SmallJay
I’m from New York State. Ulster county

Reactions: CptKirk and DLJosie
Kbaby84 said:
orange county california
Hello Kbaby84 my name is Kevin, I just opened a new account on ADISC.ORG and looking to make like minded funny forward thinking others like me. I'm best contacted on my cell text or call, So I live in Tustin and don't know any people like us. Drop me a text or call just fyi I'm recovering in a nursing hospital after a medical problem plan to be home soon. With all this time on my hands I figured id start here. I look fwrd to talking with you in the future. I want to try to do a littles party movie night with others sleep over kind of deal with as many cool people as I can fit in my apartment.

Kevin
(949) 504-0537
I turn my phone on silent when I sleep so if I'm up ill answer call any time day or night

Reactions: teezydeez
clevermoose02 said:
Medford Oregon, just moved here for work, but lived in Virginia for most of my life
I’m in Medford too! Maybe we can hang out.

Reactions: tempestcd and DLJosie
Nova scotia, canada

Reactions: Nottylu, Subtlerustle, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Back