When did you first develop your dl fetish?

As far as i can remember , being a bedwetter till i was 16 and having to wear throughout my teens especially during puberty made me like diapers even more though. I had to wear tape on diapers too as goodnites cannot seem to hold for me.

Last edited:
For me it was around 6 or 7 and I borrowed from kids my mom was babysitting

There are many who dont remember their early years when developing a DL fetish. I remember it pretty well and was quite young. I always loved the shiny white crinkly plastic on the surface of my diaper, It was the early 70s Pampers which were fairly thick then. I would be put to bed and would take off my bottoms and love feeling the diaper it was more a sensory thing not sexual, being that young. It is though where it started. I also can remember being quite young and liking plastic pants too. I was at times diapered but then a pair of plastic pants slipped on over them. So them being very similar to the surface of the diapers I started to like them too...with those on it made for a very poofy appearance....I still today will put on thick white diaper and plastic pants and enjoy the poofiness nowadays too!

I used to wear pull ups to bed when I was young. One morning I woke up, and there was a huge bulge in the back of my pull up, and it smelled terrible. I got out of bed and my butt felt weird. I took a peek in the back of my pull up, and realized I accidentally pooped my pants. I started freaking out, because I didn’t know what to do. After a few minutes of being really scared, I decided it would be best to clean myself up. I used toilet paper (we didn’t have wipes) and I felt good as new. The next morning I woke up, and my pull up was wet, but the second I got out of bed I felt like a had to poop. So me being a weird 10 year old, I squatted and pooped in my pull up on purpose. It was at this moment I realized, I like wearing diapers. Sorry if that’s tmi, I wanted to share my story with someone.

Reactions: PullupAndy
I don't know if it was there before, but I first became aware of it around 6th grade (so age 11-12).

I never had any interest until into my early 30s - never any childhood desires. I was introduced to the idea of wearing by friends in the furry world, went to a house party, tried it and enjoyed it. Coincided with my job becoming a career and buying my first property, so lots of adult stresses and anxieties. Having been introduced to the idea, I bought a pack of Tena Slip Maxis as an experiment and quickly realised it very much helped relieves the various stresses and pressures I was under, I think mostly because it was a subversion of adult responsibility, which felt liberating. Also slept so much better, and that alone was a great help. Been wearing semi-regularly ever since really (46 now), and am fortunate to have a husband who understands the benefit they bring and is supportive.

I’m not exactly sure of my age but it was around puberty when I started having wet dreams. I remember waking up in a mess and being very embarrassed. I worked up the courage to bring up to my mother perhaps needing something and she pointed to something to read. I really was thinking of a diaper - not sure why - but somehow diapers were on my mind. I guess it really is something you’re born with.
Never did get the diaper until a few years later when I was able to take one of my grandmother’s diapers.
I also remember being pretty young and looking at the sears catalogs we used to get and looking at the incontinent panties.

Just in the last couple weeks. Definely gets me frisky would love to have my face
In a pretty girls freshly wet diaper while shes wearing it , heavenly :)

Me acting on my fetish started when I was beginning puberty (around 11-12 yrs). Sort of suddenly I got excited by the thought of wearing nappies and I started making my own out of towels and plastic bags. The weird thing is, I can remember a couple of events in my childhood (posted in this thread a few weeks ago) that gave me very intense feelings, all around seeing other boys in nappies or being in nappies myself. I can't say at 4,5,6 or 7 that the these were sexual feelings, they were more a want or need to be that kindergarten kid I saw wearing a nappy, pr that first grader in plastic pants. Every now and then these memories, images and feelings would pop into my head (and be pleasurable). But these feelings never connected to the fact that I was still wearing nappies to bed!!! I think my nighttime nappies were just "normal" for me; part of my routine. But the visions of other boys in nappies, were out of the ordinary and exciting.
After I stopped wetting the bed, I think my interest in nappies slipped away. But it sure came back strong with puberty, and seemingly out of nowhere i just had to put a nappy on.

About 4 years ago when I first discovered ABDL but was to scared to explore it for fear of being misunderstood . I wear 24/7 now and love it . I'd definitely call myself a diaper lover .

Reactions: Unicycleman and GermanDL
Always wanted to wear since I was around 5 years old. Bit of a story: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/sappyoaks-intro.139713/

Became a definite fetish thing by 12, I remembered being in bed had a bunch of blankets that I had put between my legs, shut my eyes and pretended it was a diaper. I almost ejaculated on myself. My siblings were in the same bed at the time, and I had to stop it to avoid an accident. Found out later that this is was my first orgasm.

I would say my diaper fascination began when I was around 13 years old. I had a younger sister who was disabled and had to wear those older Attends diapers (3 tape ones with the name printed on them). Every now and again I would grab one of her diapers and take it to my room. During that time I was so fascinated by it because that was the first time seeing a diaper not in baby sized. I was confused about my feelings as to why I was liking this thing. So like any other kid I used the internet (dial-up, oh how I don’t miss that). But this was around the time when there were no forums or articles to help with these issues. So eventually this fascination went away till I 18 and that’s when I really started exploring the diaper lover world. It’s been a struggle but I’ve loved this lifestyle of mine. Unbeknownst to my mom, she actually helped start this fetish for me. I’m thankful for that.

As far back as I can remember lol. I started riding my bike to the store around 12 years old and buying my own diapers.

I can't remember when I didn't 'like' diapers. I've always had a DL fetish.

Reactions: rocketman, nezquic66, hanzertas and 2 others
I don't characterize my interest as a fetish because it has never been sexual for me, but I've been in love with diapers for as long as I can remember. I recall asking my mom to put me back in them at age four.

Soggy247 said:
Always had a fascination with nappies. Became a fetish when I hit puberty around 13.
And likewise

Reactions: CookieMonstah
Watersports such as desperation, holding contests, going potty in my pants -- always. I didn't really have a desire to be diapered until well into adulthood.

Reactions: diaperloverfromPA and chamberpot
Used to enjoy wearing diapers from around the age of 11 it was only as I got older I realised I was a dl

Back