When did you first develop your dl fetish?

My desire to wear started when I was 6. Despite being very young, there was something sexually exciting about diapers; I had dreams about wearing, which always made me feel tingly down there. I had no idea what the feeling was, but it was very enjoyable.

Like a lot of others, the desire eventually went away until puberty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 51367
14 or 15 years old.

RedPandaDL said:
About a year ago at age 43. I have had an underwear fetish since my late teens though. Also really like padding probably back to my teens as well. I think it just took me a while to discover diapers, or I would have been a DL a lot sooner.
I have major underwear fetish. Mostly tighty whities, love to hear how you got into it.

Reactions: Lyokodl and RedPandaDL
I had a thing for them early on...I wore those crinkly white 70s Pampers....I remember being fascinated by the white shiny crinkly plastic, perhaps a sensory thing.

My diaper fetish began as a fetish for plastic pants as far back as I can remember, perhaps the age of 2 or 3. About 5 years ago I had a seizure which coupled with spinal surgery has left me both urine and fecal incontinent which I use diapers to manage. Initially I used disposables but then began using cloth diapers and plastic pants for cost and comfort considerations. This has allowed me to combine my fetish with my need for diapers with covers. It has been over 60 years now from when I can remember this urge beginning and I don’t think the desire for plastic pants is going to go away. It is nice to have a reason to wear in addition to the desire. Stay padded.

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2, Jim100 and DippyDawg
Just like Zeke, one of my earliest memories, was wearing plastic pants for naps when I was probably 3 or 4 years old. Not long afterward, maybe 5 years old, I would hide and poop my pants with some sort of makeshift diaper stuffed in my underpants. Until I saw an ad in a Penthouse magazine in the late 70s, I thought I must be the weirdest person on the planet to want to be in diapers and plastic pants. I'm 71 years old now, and the desire is as strong as ever, especially since I can get the products I want that look and fit perfectly for me. I love the feeling of being in diapers and knowing I can go whenever I need to.

Reactions: chamberpot and Zeke
When I was little I used to act little around 8 then as I got older I found a stash of diapers it was not used I'm saying who would throw them out I took a few the first time I could not stop wetting when I got home I was soaked

I remember being 3 or 4 and being diapered by my grandmother after a bath. Legs spread wide apart , baby oil - powder, Ect. And then the smell of that fresh diaper. And waking up in the morning in a plastic backed pamper and being changed into a dry one. I loved it and from that day on fantasized about lovely ladies and diapers in general. When I was 15 i discovered I wasn't alone in this state of mind and didn't feel so bad about myself😁 to this day im still obsessed with it all. (Several freinds and family know and don't give a s***!) But I'm careful about who I tell and few who know don't judge.

Diapers about age 4. I missed them as soo n as they were gone. I'd get aroused thinking about them even then, but without knowing anything about that stuff. Around 13 it resurfaced into what is call a fetish when I hit puberty.

Reactions: CookieMonstah
PiccinoJJ said:
As early as I can remember. 5-6 years old. It only because somewhat sexual after puberty.

This is how I felt.

I could never understand my odd fascination with diapers. I imagined cartoon characters wearing them, or different TV show celebrities and anytime a reference would be made I would become mesmerized. But... I never imagined myself wanting to wear them until like, 7 or 8? I found an old pack in my garage and dated my neighbor to wear them. Then I kinda started wanting to wear them. Snowballed from there.

Reactions: CookieMonstah
I find it interesting that so many of you got into them around puberty or a little earlier. I don’t even remember being in a diaper as a kid. I think my mom potty trained us real young. Maybe that is why I never had feeling to be in them, as I don’t know what is was like.

6 or 7 I remember, wanting to take a pull up form a kid my folks babysat. I lived in a trailer house until I was 7 and, I remember still living there when it happened.

I don’t remember ever not wanting to be in a diaper. However, the fetish probably started around puberty. I stumbled upon some Depends at my grandmas house one summer, stole a couple and finally got into a diaper for the first time since I was a baby. It was euphoric. That was around the same time I discovered masturbating so doing it in a diaper was even more orgasmic. From then on, diapers were no longer just a fascination, but a sexual craving.

Reactions: diaperloverfromPA and PullupAndy
I wore them for the first time since early childhood in the early 2000's when I was about 30. I'd enjoyed wetting myself for a while before that, so I ordered some samples and gave nappy wearing a go. So very glad I did!

As early as I can remember. They've always been highly sexual to me, even as young as three or four

littleSorcerer said:
As early as I can remember. They've always been highly sexual to me, even as young as three or four
How can something at 3 years of age be sexual?

Antientmariner said:

It was the same way for me. Of course I didn’t know what it was at the time but looking back it was definitely sexual.

Antientmariner said:

I don't really know how. Supposedly it shouldn't be possible based on modern psychology, but then again, just how much research is going Into sexuality? (certainly there is almost no research into childhood sexuality, for good reasons)

I just remember that wearing them and thinking about them would get me hard and "hot and bothered" without fail throughout my entire childhood. It didn't really feel all that different from how jerking off makes feel now as an adult.

I suppose it's unusual, but I 'm not the only one who's experienced this.

Reactions: Duck4850
I'm with you dude!

i started sneaking them and putting them on at 5, but summer after first grade so 6-7 had my first orgasim, nothing cam except awsome feelings!!!

Back