When did you first develop your dl fetish?

Antientmariner said:
How can something at 3 years of age be sexual?

I’m not sure that my initial memories of plastic pants had any sexual context but I do remember one time when I probably wasn’t over 4 and mom had put me in plastic pants over training pants for bed wetting. I took them both off and only put the plastic pants back on and sat on the heating vent enjoying how the hot air softened the plastic and feeling how smooth and pliable it felt on my tush. It was later when I was coming into puberty that I found another enjoyable experience while wearing plastic pants and I would have to say that’s when my fetish began. Stay padded.

littleSorcerer said:
As early as I can remember. They've always been highly sexual to me, even as young as three or four
How can you even remember anything at the age.

Diaperdudeinmass said:
How can you even remember anything at the age.

I’m getting old, I can’t remember anything from 5 minutes ago but things 60 years ago are coming back clearly. There are a few experiences from back then that have stuck in my memory like being caught in my elderly babysitter’s bathroom by her wearing plastic pants under my pants when I was around 4. She opened the door when I was taking too long in there with absolutely no regard for my privacy! Stay padded (in private if you can).

Diapers for me started when I was 13. I would take a diaper from the nursery and wear it under my snow pants while out on my paper route. The desire for diapers stopped at 14 and then started again when going to college when I was 20 years old.

My love for diapers and plastic pants was definitely not sexual for me when I started around age 4 or 5. It didn't become sexual for me until into my teen years.

Definitely as a little kid, I used to have a wardrobe in my room that my parents had just put loads of old stuff in. This included a potty that I used to use all the time as a 7 or 8 year old. Eventually it got thrown away which really upset me.

I wet the bed until I was 12 and wore drynites to bed. After I had stopped bedwetting I used to just use my regular underpants until I had my own money to buy nappies.

I think my dL attraction started at age 7 or 8 hen I had to wear every night for my bedwetting. I actually had a love hate relationship with my diapers because I really wanted to stop wetting in my sleep since non of my other 3 brothers had any wetting issues and I always had to face relatives and parents friends when I slept away from home. I never wanted anyone to know but I always had an assigned bed and there was always a noisy plastic mattress protector on the bed that just confirmed everyone knew, including cousins and other kids of my parents friends. Once I entered high school I was allowed to sleep without diapers but really hated waking up in floods in the middle of the night and eventually put myself back in diapers which was a major relief and pleasure because of my love for my diapers.

Since about 4 or 5 years old and I was punished with plastic, pampers diapers for pooping in my pants. I wanted them every since but always had a ton of confusion and guilt about it too as I didn't really need them growing up. I did have some bedwetting accidents but was never put back in diapers for it and bought my first pack of diapers (Depend, old blue plastic kind) when I was 18 years old.

Since I was about 7 or 8! The sexual aspect developed with puberty.

It depends. (No pun intended) hehe. My first time I actually started really enjoying diapers a lot was at age 7. (Drawing, wrapping around blankets or sand-diapers at school) However, I was only able to actually get my first diaper and truly verify it at age 15, where I bought depends and very rapidly after that, girls goodnights (in which I fit and still fit wonderfully well In)

about 7 or 8
i have a memory that my best friend (till today) was sleeping overnight and we had weird game
were the looser must do some "quest" the other winner gave him.

As i won i told him to build a diaper out of toilet paper and a old plastic bag and wear it for 10 minutes.
He maybe didn't thought anything about it or thought that its a weird idea, but he did ^^°

Somehow later when i was alone i build my first makeshift diaper with the same crafts for me.
the "sexual" aspect would come in later. with 12 or so

I was really late into the diaper world, like around 45 or so, but i was into peeing my pants and wetting the bed forever, as early as 6 i remember wetting myself on purpose and hiding wet things to re-wet later ,, so it is more a pee thing then a diaper thing , the diaper just let me do my pee thing all the time anywhere and for that i am really really happy

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Jealousy of the new baby when I was 4/5 led me to re-wear, this triggered some deep buried core stuff and from 7 onwards nappy enthusiasm was a prominent part of me
...as a lot are saying I started liking nappies for sexual gratification around 14/15.

I feel like I’m saying this for the millionth time or something like that, but...

To begin, I potty trained late, roughly 4 1/2 for daytime and I have no idea how long until I was dry at night. Even when I was trained, I always had a thought in the back of my mind that there was something right about them. Having a sibling 4 years younger than you are and I’m diapers for a few years themselves definitely tugged at that thought every once in a while. I remember certain events, like a pampers display years ago that pretty much clipped a new-at-the-time Cruisers to a shelf to feel, helped tug at it every now and then too.

I never actually acted on it until middle school, roughly 13-14 years of age when I first started figuring out sexuality and whatnot. I managed to snag some Goodnites from someone at school, and from the moment I tried them on again, I was hooked. Despite a number of changes and events in my life, I’ve been ABDL ever since then, going on 11 or so years now.

Around 13 or 14 after changing a younger cousins nappy...

WhimsicalPhantom said:
Around 13 or 14 after changing a younger cousins nappy...

oh may i ask if you are a ABDL or a Caregiver?

Used to wet the bed.. alot plus far as I can remember used to hump my bed way before puberty. Stole a neighbor's diaper and wore in front of my mom around 5ish. First time got my hands on diapers when I was older. It was definitely my fetish, just boosts my desire I guess.

GermanDL said:
oh may i ask if you are a ABDL or a Caregiver?
Bit of both but mostly ABDL

ah ok thx,
I thought maybe changing a kid may started a love for caring and changing ^^

As a kid i was clean with 18 month or so because of some weird diaper allergy,
and i always watched my cousins getting changed when i was on a visit.
somehow i always wondered how this changing would feel like.

maybe that is the first point were i could feel diapers are more to me then just
a item used by Babys.

Back