What's the best panties ...

CLPP said:
The first time I bought myself panties was at Costco and it was pretty much an impulse purpose. I made my best guess for size and when they made their way on the checkout conveyor belt to the cashier, she laughed and said “ Those are a bit small for you.” Needless to say I died a thousand deaths when I turned red and hurried out of there!
I have done that at Costco also buying the girls packs in large 12 / 14 and later the ladies M in Lycra stretch. I loved them and they were made by Maidenform. The checkouts were so busy nobody had time to comment and I noticed I was not the only man buying ladies panties that day. No wonder when I went back a week or two later to get more Lycra panties they were sold out.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
michaelmc said:
The question is asked what's best , one main cute picture or a cute pattern?
Idealy i would have the best of both in one pair.
With lace elastic or not is another question ?
For all you boys and girls there is the must have scenario the ultimate OMG pair of panties / pants .
All links to that cotton pot of gold welcome.
What ever you call them i want to know ....
Knickers
Panties
Under crackers
Briefs
Boxers
Chuddies
Ect; ect....
The best panties are diapers

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: bedwetter bobby and michaelmc
Littlebabybecca said:
I can wear size 5 woman's panties or medium, although I hardly ever do. My panty collection is almost entirely from the girls dept. My wife even steals panties from me... She says I'm built like a 12 year old girl, no boobs no arse and no hips... That comment she made years ago led to her buying me girls panties as a joke (at that time my cross-dressing was with more adult clothes and she said with my build I looked like 12 year old girl playing dress up with her mothers clothes, absolutely no curves.
I suggest you just go out and buy some cheap ones at Target or Walmart. You would be surprised how much stretch some of them have. Stay away from the organic cotton as they have almost no stretch. Size 16 is normally the largest in girls, I wear mostly size 14. Some stores like "JCPenny" and "The Childrens Store" carry even larger sizes in girls sizes like 22plus. There are so many cute panties out there, You just have to try...
Here are the first panties she bought me, they are size 16, but were actually a little big.
View attachment 113912

View attachment 113914

View attachment 113915

View attachment 113913
Ok good to know. Thank you! I have gotten shorts at Walmart in the juniors section 11/13 size so maybe size up and try the panties? I’m excited to try! 😁

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
DBabygirl2 said:
Ok good to know. Thank you! I have gotten shorts at Walmart in the juniors section 11/13 size so maybe size up and try the panties? I’m excited to try! 😁
FYI: Juniors sizing is different from girls, it gets very confusing. Be sure you are in the girls section... Good luck happy shopping...

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and Seasonedcitizen
michaelmc said:
The question is asked what's best , one main cute picture or a cute pattern?
Idealy i would have the best of both in one pair.
With lace elastic or not is another question ?
For all you boys and girls there is the must have scenario the ultimate OMG pair of panties / pants .
All links to that cotton pot of gold welcome.
What ever you call them i want to know ....
Knickers
Panties
Under crackers
Briefs
Boxers
Chuddies
Ect; ect....
I came of age with Vanity Fair full cut briefs. They are now referred to as “old ladies panties”. Times change.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, CLPP, michaelmc and 1 other person
BuddyBoy said:
I came of age with Vanity Fair full cut briefs. They are now referred to as “old ladies panties”. Times change.
Yes, yes, I loved Vanity Fair panties. They were some of the best I owned.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and CLPP
tobebabygirl said:
here are couple of my little girl panties in adult size
Hello,
Where do you buy those pretty panties. They are so amazing.
Sasha

Littlebabybecca said:
I can wear size 5 woman's panties or medium, although I hardly ever do. My panty collection is almost entirely from the girls dept. My wife even steals panties from me... She says I'm built like a 12 year old girl, no boobs no arse and no hips... That comment she made years ago led to her buying me girls panties as a joke (at that time my cross-dressing was with more adult clothes and she said with my build I looked like 12 year old girl playing dress up with her mothers clothes, absolutely no curves.
I suggest you just go out and buy some cheap ones at Target or Walmart. You would be surprised how much stretch some of them have. Stay away from the organic cotton as they have almost no stretch. Size 16 is normally the largest in girls, I wear mostly size 14. Some stores like "JCPenny" and "The Childrens Store" carry even larger sizes in girls sizes like 22plus. There are so many cute panties out there, You just have to try...
Here are the first panties she bought me, they are size 16, but were actually a little big.
View attachment 113912

View attachment 113914

View attachment 113915

View attachment 113913
Great although i prefer panies with cartoon characters on the front panel so cute!

Reactions: daisycupcake
daisycupcake said:
Omg aren't you a lucky girl
Want some
SashaNicole said:
Hello,
Where do you buy those pretty panties. They are so amazing.
Sasha
i Had them made. Was going to sell them on ebay but havent started yet. I think I remember counting 100 or very close that I had made All different. I also had babydolls with matching bottoms made.

Reactions: daisycupcake and Angelapinks
Let me know if you decide to sell as I love a particular pair
Sasha

Onward and upward

Attachments

• 20230721_065550.jpg
    20230721_065550.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • 20230721_065607.jpg
    20230721_065607.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
  • Love
Reactions: OnePiece, michaelmc and Angelapinks
SashaNicole said:
Let me know if you decide to sell as I love a particular pair
Sasha
which one and what size are you

These are large. I just like the satin feel. Why can't men's underwear be like these?

Reactions: Angelapinks
Al
michaelmc said:
Great although i prefer panies with cartoon characters on the front panel so cute!
So panties from the girls section is a hell of a lor cheaper than buying the panties from the woman's section

Reactions: Angelapinks and daisycupcake
Diapered247inSLC said:
Al
So panties from the girls section is a hell of a lor cheaper than buying the panties from the woman's section
Yes defo but dont buy pure cotton they don't stretch like polyester or polyester /cotton mix .

Wow, I just went to Wallie world and bought more panties. What is wrong with me especially since I no one, gals, to share them with. Fudge.....

Here ya go again, wtf. I think it because I can without guilt since I still have my wedding band and no one thinks twice.

Attachments

• 20230721_154332.jpg
    20230721_154332.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • 20230721_154304.jpg
    20230721_154304.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Angelapinks
Yes, at times I am dealing with my masculinity. I am male, in and out. Sometimes I feel like putting on soft feel panties and a bra.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and michaelmc
Picture of some of my stuff on display. 1000002035.jpg

Happy to answer questions. Have tried a lot of different stuff... What you see here is mostly Xdress, Bodyaware (same company as Xdress), PrimaDonna (not cheap, fair warning), Mary Jo (also not cheap), and BettysBespokePanties (Etsy).

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, OnePiece, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
The best panties are shiny white satin ones with some frilly borders. Also white rhumbas are my favorite. I always had such a thing for white panties. colored and print panties are OK but nothing is better than nice frilly white ones.

Back