What's the best panties ...

Littlebabybecca said:
Hi Joanne, Here are direct links to both my accounts, each with about 1000 pictures. Other than an adult male in tween girl clothes all my pictures are PG rated. Please let me know what you think, leave a comment. Be sure to tell me you came from this group... ;)

Becca's Flickr #1
Becca's Flickr #2
Littlebabybecca said:
Hi Joanne, Here are direct links to both my accounts, each with about 1000 pictures. Other than an adult male in tween girl clothes all my pictures are PG rated. Please let me know what you think, leave a comment. Be sure to tell me you came from this group... ;)

Becca's Flickr #1
Becca's Flickr #2
Love the Flickr accounts. Thank you. So sweet and pretty

Reactions: Littlebabybecca and Angelapinks
aden46y said:
Love the Flickr accounts. Thank you. So sweet and pretty
You're very welcome, glad you liked them...

Among my favorites are the Vanity Fair Lace Revissant, Bali Skimp Scamp, and Shadowline Hidden Elastic Nylon Classic Brief Panty. All of these have gussets wide enough to cover the male parts, and are available in any good department store, or your favorite on line lingerie ship (I use HerRoom). There is one other brand you should look at, (Katie and Laura ) but they are expensive ( About $25 pair), but many style are available, and they cater to men, although they do not make men’s panties. The gusset isn’t quite as wide as the three others listed about, but all styles (even the thongs!) are super comfortable and still do a great job holding stuff in. They feel fantastic also!!

Here is the URL for them:
fancysatinpanties dot com
I am not a seller but I have at least two pairs of each style, and all colors spread through my collection. They also have assorted packages of assorted collections and assorted colors, and the contents are changed regularly. I recommend looking reading everything on the site if you check it out, and you should.

• Love
Reactions: richieboy, Angelapinks and michaelmc
Littlebabybecca said:
I shop the girls dept of Target and Walmart mostly. Use to love Justice but they are now gone. Although "The Children's Place" now has a Tween section under "Sugar and Jade" with girls sizes up to 22 plus. Plenty of really cute panties to be found in the girls section...

View attachment 109293

View attachment 109295

View attachment 109296

View attachment 109294

View attachment 109297

View attachment 109299

View attachment 109298

View attachment 109301

View attachment 109300
View attachment 109300
View attachment 109300
I would love to find some panties like these in my size. Especially the frozen or some Disney princess ones.

Reactions: Littlebabybecca, daisycupcake and Angelapinks
I have buying buying BarBra nylon bikini panties, and I love them!

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Angelapinks
TAANewbie said:
I would love to find some panties like these in my size. Especially the frozen or some Disney princess ones.
I have just got some " Little Princess " panties today from Aliexpress 14-15y , im a 34" waist ( don't judge me it's middle age spread 🥺 ) and they fit nicely very cute set 3 colors with beautiful lace elastic i luv em! :love:❤️ im a very happy little girl! im a little princess !!

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and daisycupcake
daddysnugglebear said:
plastic lined rhumba panties over my diapers :)
simply love it

here are couple of my little girl panties in adult size

Attachments

• P1300251 (2).JPG
    P1300251 (2).JPG
    479.5 KB · Views: 27
  • P1300254 (2)c.JPG
    P1300254 (2)c.JPG
    338.2 KB · Views: 22
  • P1290938c.JPG
    P1290938c.JPG
    457.3 KB · Views: 20
  • P1290964.JPG
    P1290964.JPG
    287.4 KB · Views: 23
  • P1290965.JPG
    P1290965.JPG
    283.9 KB · Views: 22
  • P1290966.JPG
    P1290966.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 20
  • P1290967.JPG
    P1290967.JPG
    294.6 KB · Views: 20
  • P1290969.JPG
    P1290969.JPG
    460.3 KB · Views: 18
  • P1290981.JPG
    P1290981.JPG
    344.3 KB · Views: 25
  • P1290984 (2).JPG
    P1290984 (2).JPG
    295.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Love
Reactions: SashaNicole, Seasonedcitizen, michaelmc and 2 others
I'm wearing a pair of anucci brief-type knickers. (I purchased a pack of three from a QD store).
20230720_143529.jpg
They are a bit tight, but they do stop my 'manbits' from popping out!😄

• Love
Reactions: StanleyK, Seasonedcitizen, michaelmc and 1 other person
For me, Victoria's Secret, which is not a secret. Cute pattern is lace and the imagination that I have with my gal pal in them, or better yet, knowing she has them on under her jeans,skirt. My mind racing

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
tobebabygirl said:
Omg aren't you a lucky girl

Reactions: Angelapinks
tobebabygirl said:
Love all your panties but the white ones with embroidered roses are my favourites. They remind me of panties I once had.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Sissyleslie said:
I'm wearing a pair of anucci brief-type knickers. (I purchased a pack of three from a QD store).
View attachment 113891
They are a bit tight, but they do stop my 'manbits' from popping out!😄
I think I still have some like this in my stash.

Reactions: Sissyleslie
Angelapinks said:
Love all your panties but the white ones with embroidered roses are my favourites. They remind me of panties I once had.
That is just a few. I remember that girls panties when I was young were nylon and had small floral prints. Now it is rare to see nylon print panties. I had bunches of panties made all in a floral nylon print. Design was my own. and all made with vintage nylon. Like the double layered ones?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and daisycupcake
in panties daily, but wish I had LG ones, hit me up if you have uk or EU links....

You tell me. I am going to Wal-Mart now. I do not have a problem with taking the shopping cart in the panties isle. I mean hell, my wife bought my boxers, she had to go down the guy underwear isle.

• Haha
Reactions: DBabygirl2 and Seasonedcitizen
Diapered247inSLC said:
You tell me. I am going to Wal-Mart now. I do not have a problem with taking the shopping cart in the panties isle. I mean hell, my wife bought my boxers, she had to go down the guy underwear isle.
The first time I bought myself panties was at Costco and it was pretty much an impulse purpose. I made my best guess for size and when they made their way on the checkout conveyor belt to the cashier, she laughed and said “ Those are a bit small for you.” Needless to say I died a thousand deaths when I turned red and hurried out of there!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Littlebabybecca said:
I shop the girls dept of Target and Walmart mostly. Use to love Justice but they are now gone. Although "The Children's Place" now has a Tween section under "Sugar and Jade" with girls sizes up to 22 plus. Plenty of really cute panties to be found in the girls section...

View attachment 109293

View attachment 109295

View attachment 109296

View attachment 109294

View attachment 109297

View attachment 109299

View attachment 109298

View attachment 109301

View attachment 109300
View attachment 109300
View attachment 109300
I’ve wanted to get some Hello Kitty ones but I’m afraid they’d be too tight.. especially around my legs. How would I know which size to get compared to the women’s size I wear? Tyia

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and michaelmc
DBabygirl2 said:
I’ve wanted to get some Hello Kitty ones but I’m afraid they’d be too tight.. especially around my legs. How would I know which size to get compared to the women’s size I wear? Tyia
I can wear size 5 woman's panties or medium, although I hardly ever do. My panty collection is almost entirely from the girls dept. My wife even steals panties from me... She says I'm built like a 12 year old girl, no boobs no arse and no hips... That comment she made years ago led to her buying me girls panties as a joke (at that time my cross-dressing was with more adult clothes and she said with my build I looked like 12 year old girl playing dress up with her mothers clothes, absolutely no curves.
I suggest you just go out and buy some cheap ones at Target or Walmart. You would be surprised how much stretch some of them have. Stay away from the organic cotton as they have almost no stretch. Size 16 is normally the largest in girls, I wear mostly size 14. Some stores like "JCPenny" and "The Childrens Store" carry even larger sizes in girls sizes like 22plus. There are so many cute panties out there, You just have to try...
Here are the first panties she bought me, they are size 16, but were actually a little big.
Panties sm (5).jpg

MVC-006S.JPG

MVC-008Sa.JPG

Panties sm (6).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sissyleslie, michaelmc, DBabygirl2 and 2 others
CLPP said:
The first time I bought myself panties was at Costco and it was pretty much an impulse purpose. I made my best guess for size and when they made their way on the checkout conveyor belt to the cashier, she laughed and said “ Those are a bit small for you.” Needless to say I died a thousand deaths when I turned red and hurried out of there!
Littlebabybecca said:
I can wear size 5 woman's panties or medium, although I hardly ever do. My panty collection is almost entirely from the girls dept. My wife even steals panties from me... She says I'm built like a 12 year old girl, no boobs no arse and no hips... That comment she made years ago led to her buying me girls panties as a joke (at that time my cross-dressing was with more adult clothes and she said with my build I looked like 12 year old girl playing dress up with her mothers clothes, absolutely no curves.
I suggest you just go out and buy some cheap ones at Target or Walmart. You would be surprised how much stretch some of them have. Stay away from the organic cotton as they have almost no stretch. Size 16 is normally the largest in girls, I wear mostly size 14. Some stores like "JCPenny" and "The Childrens Store" carry even larger sizes in girls sizes like 22plus. There are so many cute panties out there, You just have to try...
Here are the first panties she bought me, they are size 16, but were actually a little big.
View attachment 113912

View attachment 113914

View attachment 113915

View attachment 113913
Yes I bought some like that years ago and started with 14 which fit OK but when I got size 16 it was better.

Back