What would you like for Goodnites to work on for In the future?

CodyBaby said:
Wetness indicator could be very useful for parents and caretakers of special need kids, but I don't think kids that need them for bedwetting would find it funny to be able to tell right away that they are wet in the mornings. I'm one of the few that would suggest Goodnites do a product made especially for special need kids on a 2nd line, nothing can beat them if you compare them to what is available for special needs in the normal IC market, crappy adult products that aren't adapted to their reality isn't what they need.
I agree 100%. That's why I wish Goodnites would expand and fill that void, like they did for bedwetters back in 1994. If anybody can fill this void, I'm sure Goodnites can. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and Transdiaperboy74
12srepaid said:
2022-2024 - I would like for Goodnites to add something like Star Wars for the Boys L & XL, and something equivalent for the Girls L & XL.

Future - I would like for a tape on diaper under the Goodnites branding.
It would be cool to have Goodnites focus on most School-Age (K-12) Incontinence needs.
------------------------
Huggies: Babies-Toddlers
Pull-Ups: Toddlers-Pre-School
Goodnites: School Age* (K-12)
------------------------
*I know that the need for School Age incontinence products is probably smaller than the rest, but there still is a big need for this age group.
Heck! Goodnites was a real blessing for most bedwetters.
I would like them to make a transgender diaper for boys that feel like a girl

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
I’d like to see a separate 360 waistband installed that would help the Goodnites stay securely in place, preventing them from sliding down after a decent wetting.

Reactions: 12srepaid
As someone who has a kid who wears goodnites and diapers. I would be nice if they made goodnites that could be opened like a diaper or a child's pullup especially during the night so you don't have to wake them up to change their diapers and having to remove their clothes. The current youth diaper are also bigger than a goodnites. It would also be nice to have a wetness indicator on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384 and 12srepaid
a tape on diaper under the Goodnights Brand would be nice
🙂

KenworthW900b said:
I'd just like to see a return of the original pre trim fit XL goodnites, especially the ones from 2001-2003 that were "enhanced for better protection and fit" or so it stated on the package. Those were the absolute largest goodnites ever made and I'm pretty sure the reason they got axed in favor of the trim fit model was that too many adults were buying and using goodnites instead of their crappy and more expensive depends. If they hadn't eventually killed off these particular xl goodnites I doubt I'd have ever tried adult diapers because these were all the protection I needed!
Absolutely well said , I too wore them & they were the best & largest & was all I needed for protection at night , until I outgrew them . All white was the best !

Babybear2006 said:
As someone who has a kid who wears goodnites and diapers. I would be nice if they made goodnites that could be opened like a diaper or a child's pullup especially during the night so you don't have to wake them up to change their diapers and having to remove their clothes. The current youth diaper are also bigger than a goodnites. It would also be nice to have a wetness indicator on them.

The Signature Care Kiddie Ups and Tugaboos Training Pants both have velcro sides, but I don't know why more companies aren't doing this. It would help in the nighttime scenario you described, and it would allow wearers to change without removing their shoes and pants, while avoiding a tape-on diaper if that's their preference.

Signature Care Kiddie Ups Boys' Pull-Up (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Tugaboos Training Pants for Girls (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

CodyBaby said:
Wetness indicator could be very useful for parents and caretakers of special need kids, but I don't think kids that need them for bedwetting would find it funny to be able to tell right away that they are wet in the mornings. I'm one of the few that would suggest Goodnites do a product made especially for special need kids on a 2nd line, nothing can beat them if you compare them to what is available for special needs in the normal IC market, crappy adult products that aren't adapted to their reality isn't what they need.
This would be a great move for Huggies to do. Make a new "line" of products geared towards special needs kids who wet heavier. I would not even call them or associate them with Goodnites but a brand new name too. Have fun current designs as well.

MickeyM said:
I want XXL size for up to 200lbs
With the size of kids now a days this is a great idea.

EagleScout said:
This would be a great move for Huggies to do. Make a new "line" of products geared towards special needs kids who wet heavier. I would not even call them or associate them with Goodnites but a brand new name too. Have fun current designs as well.
Maybe, but I kinda would rather re-brand Goodnites more like a brand of products for older children and teens. Maybe change the name Goodnites to something else.
EagleScout said:
With the size of kids now a days this is a great idea.
I see more kids as being taller than overweight. A lot of 12-13 year olds are already taller than me. (I'm 5"3')

Reactions: EagleScout
Would be crazy if they came out with an XXL size wouldn’t it?

Albertapampers said:
Would be crazy if they came out with an XXL size wouldn’t it?
By 2030 I wouldn't be surprised if they had an XXL size to their lineup.

It would sure be fun ringing them through the till

CodyBaby said:
By 2030 I wouldn't be surprised if they had an XXL size to their lineup.
It would be very interesting to see what Goodnites would be doing by 2030.

12srepaid said:
It would be very interesting to see what Goodnites would be doing by 2030.
Hell it be interesting to see what and where I will be / doing in 2030...

WillFord384 said:
The Signature Care Kiddie Ups and Tugaboos Training Pants both have velcro sides, but I don't know why more companies aren't doing this. It would help in the nighttime scenario you described, and it would allow wearers to change without removing their shoes and pants, while avoiding a tape-on diaper if that's their preference.

Signature Care Kiddie Ups Boys' Pull-Up (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Tugaboos Training Pants for Girls (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php
Would be good if he wasn't 11, we just got him potty trained during the day. He was wearing attends or tranquility diapers during the day and night but now just pullups or diapers at night and a depend pad in the daytime

Bigger sizes

I want more style options. I like the stripes but the camo ones are super ugly. I wish they would actually have a user style art submissions thing and allow polls to pick favorite designs and produce those. I can do without cartoon-ish ones but style variety would be better

CodyBaby said:
the only other options being things like crinklz maybe, but those are usually quite expensive when dealing with other disability costs. but very much this, yes. I'd enjoy something that isn't so bland but also where it doesn't look infantile to me

Savant said:
I want more style options. I like the stripes but the camo ones are super ugly. I wish they would actually have a user style art submissions thing and allow polls to pick favorite designs and produce those. I can do without cartoon-ish ones but style variety would be better
I agree. I like the stripes better than the camo. The camo is getting rather old. I do kinda like the space design on the L though. :)

Savant said:
the only other options being things like crinklz maybe, but those are usually quite expensive when dealing with other disability costs. but very much this, yes. I'd enjoy something that isn't so bland but also where it doesn't look infantile to me
Exactly, that's mostly the reason why I wish Goodnites to make a tape on diaper for older kids & teens. The need is out there. :)

Back