What would you like for Goodnites to work on for In the future?

Atomic01 said:
Nothing really I love them the way they are
I love how they are now too. I wish they were around when I was a kid/teen, when I needed them. I guess that's why I'm so passionate about Goodnites.

I do wish that Pampers would be more competitive with Goodnites.

12srepaid said:
I love how they are now too. I wish they were around when I was a kid/teen, when I needed them. I guess that's why I'm so passionate about Goodnites.

I do wish that Pampers would be more competitive with Goodnites.
Underjams and now Ninjamas did come into the market as "competitors" but they never really competed.

Reactions: Cuddlewug
12srepaid said:
Underjams and now Ninjamas did come into the market as "competitors" but they never really competed.
Yup, their products are way too small to be able to compete, the largest size of Ninjamas is around the size of the 4T-5T Pull-Ups from Huggies, its a shame because they absorb quite a lot compared to a Goodnites.

Reactions: 12srepaid
CodyBaby said:
Yup, their products are way too small to be able to compete, the largest size of Ninjamas is around the size of the 4T-5T Pull-Ups from Huggies, its a shame because they absorb quite a lot compared to a Goodnites.
I liked the name and graphics of Underjams better, but I like how Ninjamas have the 3 channels. Underjams were technically bigger than Ninjamas, but had weak side panels.

I'd definitely love for the xl goodnites to have maybe an extra inch of length as well as a bit more absorbancy. It'd also be really really awesome if pampers would actually compete with them and improve the ninjamas

12srepaid said:
2022-2024 - I would like for Goodnites to add something like Star Wars for the Boys L & XL, and something equivalent for the Girls L & XL.

Future - I would like for a tape on diaper under the Goodnites branding.
It would be cool to have Goodnites focus on most School-Age (K-12) Incontinence needs.
------------------------
Huggies: Babies-Toddlers
Pull-Ups: Toddlers-Pre-School
Goodnites: School Age* (K-12)
------------------------
*I know that the need for School Age incontinence products is probably smaller than the rest, but there still is a big need for this age group.
Heck! Goodnites was a real blessing for most bedwetters.
capacity, i can't even wet once. I understand they are not made for adults, but i can't wear them at all and wet

It would be nice if they started having new designs. I definitely could see myself wearing the Starwars XL Goodnites considering that I already own pairs of Starwars underwear. I wish that they would branch out more as far as the designs. That might even raise sells because kids gravitate towards there favorite movies and TV shows and they would wear them more! I still hope one day they have Pokémon design Goodnites though. But I know that will be a stretch. I’m just glad we have the new XLs now and hopefully they’ll go a size larger too one day.

Last edited:
CodyBaby said:
Just add velcro sides on Goodnites like on Pull-Ups and I'll be very happy, then it would help so many special needs parents and caretakers, sometimes its not easy to have to remove shoes and pants to change them.
The Korean Goodnites actually have those! I used to own a pack of them. They were pretty large too. I would own more of them if they weren’t so expensive.😕

The step up to XL was great and fit better than ever. But even my 33 inch waist is a squeeze sometimes and not totally perfect for stopping leaks. So maybe an XXL would be nice to see to try and fit a few more folks.

Reactions: blaincorrous and Mickey
BabyLink9 said:
The step up to XL was great and fit better than ever. But even my 33 inch waist is a squeeze sometimes and not totally perfect for stopping leaks. So maybe an XXL would be nice to see to try and fit a few more folks.
I don't understand this, just measured my exact waist to be sure, 37", and the XL fits me like a glove, there's a slight gap around the legs if I don't pull them up enough, but now that I know how they should fit, they work fine.

I'm 35" and XL goodnite still looks like you're strapping a pampers 7 on me. I mean it "goes on" but it doesn't "fit." My waist is actually the smaller measurement. What I mean is that there is just a lot of me, and its too much for XL goodnite. Sad though, these used to fit big on me way back. I'm ok though as I will take an ABDL diaper or even probably one of the taped medical ones over a goodnite for "actually daily diapering" use. I still have 2 boxes of XL goodnites for other reasons.

However, as I noted in my last message here, if they made an XXL size up to 200lbs for "large teens" then I expect that that to be fitting much better, and if it did, I'd consider switching part of my use back to these. But lets be real, the time it took to get a "larger" XL size was in itself a miracle so I doubt we'll get one bigger as they still want to peddle those awful adult ones you buy in the store.

Reactions: BabyLink9
MickeyM said:
I'm 35" and XL goodnite still looks like you're strapping a pampers 7 on me. I mean it "goes on" but it doesn't "fit." My waist is actually the smaller measurement. What I mean is that there is just a lot of me, and its too much for XL goodnite. Sad though, these used to fit big on me way back. I'm ok though as I will take an ABDL diaper or even probably one of the taped medical ones over a goodnite for "actually daily diapering" use. I still have 2 boxes of XL goodnites for other reasons.

However, as I noted in my last message here, if they made an XXL size up to 200lbs for "large teens" then I expect that that to be fitting much better, and if it did, I'd consider switching part of my use back to these. But lets be real, the time it took to get a "larger" XL size was in itself a miracle so I doubt we'll get one bigger as they still want to peddle those awful adult ones you buy in the store.
At least some people on here have realistic expectations.
But most people expect things that unfortunately will never come to fruition no matter how badly someone wants it to be true or how many people want it to be true unless they make it happen themselves or someone on here makes it happen.

Reactions: blaincorrous
I don't think the issue is they need to make a new XXL.

Because the product is trying to stay discrete and still targeted towards kids-early teen range, they did not increase the width of the absorbent pad area. Essentially they just made it longer and called it a new size. They did try and extend the flaps to try and hide this somewhat, but realistically it should be wider to accommodate larger flooding.

The real idea here for this thread should be how to convince xxx manufacture to launch a separate line of products that incorporate the advances in baby-teen diapers/pull-ups designs.
I have an idea to pitch a larger size of one producers product which would more akin to a Goodnite for adults. The way their diapers are designed makes me think they bought used machines that made adult ones and modified them to produce baby ones. They have the full length padding. Its an idea on my backburner, I could be an investor. But right now my efforts are on other things. I'm working on other project (adult Gerber/VIP pants like the 1980's). Its possible for ideas like this to happen or get traction though, for example how novel are adult diapers with baby prints on them. Back 10 years ago I'm not certain these even existed until someone stepped up to make them.

MickeyM said:
The real idea here for this thread should be how to convince xxx manufacture to launch a separate line of products that incorporate the advances in baby-teen diapers/pull-ups designs.
Its possible for ideas like this to happen or get traction though, for example how novel are adult diapers with baby prints on them. Back 10 years ago I'm not certain these even existed until someone stepped up to make them.
You are right in that it is entirely possible for you and others to get the products you want. However, getting said products to be produced by Kimberly-Clark and Procter & Gamble will never happen. Now a brand catering to this community or some other smaller companies are realistic options for what some on here are seeking. The problem always will be money, someone has to pony up the money to make it happen, if you guys feel strongly about a certain idea then approach say a brand that caters to your demographic and provide the funding to get the product started, as long as the company isn't assuming any of the risk they would gladly make your product for you.
You will never see K-C or P&G do the majority of what has been suggested. They act in their best interest to maximize their net profit with minimal effort.

Does anyone else think that more adults now wear goodnights then kids hehehe maybe they just need bigger sizes lol

I wouldn’t mind seeing a product for people in the 180 to 220 pound weight range. I would like the product to have an option of plain white or one of two possible designs on the front. For example, My Little Pony, or something like Paw Patrol. Realistically, though, they would have difficulty getting the appropriate licensing even if they had a large enough market.

So, I’m going to experiment with a Northshore XL and 2XL DynaDry pad with full coverage and adhesive back inside a Depends Real Fit (basically same stretch material as Goodnites/Pull-Ups) and another, arguably more underwear-like pull-up from the store. If that works well, I might try some “disposable underwear” marketed for travelers. I’d like to see what a “good” pull-up diaper might achieve if we just applied the design elements ourselves.

As for “220lb and Paw Patrol decorations”, I have to admit we are getting into wishful thinking land. We’re not really asking for the big players to cater to “older child/teen” markets as much as we’re asking them to cater to us, the ABDL market. Let’s be honest about that. Feels like we are pretending the rest of the world is more into ABDL than they really are, let alone much more tolerant of us. I’m sorry. I don’t mean to golden rain on your parade, but I can’t rationalize the requests being made here and the very specific requirements desired, let alone the mental gymnastics that sees these brands and product lines stepping this far out of their original intentions.

We are a niche market. I don’t see that changing anytime soon. But we can push our ABDL companies to make a better pull-up. There are materials out there that could produce a better pull-up without getting hammered by intellectual property laws.

blaincorrous said:
So, I’m going to experiment with a Northshore XL and 2XL DynaDry pad with full coverage and adhesive back inside a Depends Real Fit (basically same stretch material as Goodnites/Pull-Ups) and another, arguably more underwear-like pull-up from the store. If that works well, I might try some “disposable underwear” marketed for travelers. I’d like to see what a “good” pull-up diaper might achieve if we just applied the design elements ourselves.

As for “220lb and Paw Patrol decorations”, I have to admit we are getting into wishful thinking land. We’re not really asking for the big players to cater to “older child/teen” markets as much as we’re asking them to cater to us, the ABDL market. Let’s be honest about that. Feels like we are pretending the rest of the world is more into ABDL than they really are, let alone much more tolerant of us. I’m sorry. I don’t mean to golden rain on your parade, but I can’t rationalize the requests being made here and the very specific requirements desired, let alone the mental gymnastics that sees these brands and product lines stepping this far out of their original intentions.

We are a niche market. I don’t see that changing anytime soon. But we can push our ABDL companies to make a better pull-up. There are materials out there that could produce a better pull-up without getting hammered by intellectual property laws.
I just happened to have some depend real fit underwear and a whole lot of dynadry 2xl pads... I tried it and I'll leave it at that, wouldn't want to spoil the experience for any of the rest of you guys.

Back