What would you like for Goodnites to work on for In the future?

I think If Ninjamas L/XL were bigger (like they should have been), they would have challenged Goodnites, with the 3 channel system and the 360 waist band.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigondegra, Prairie and blaincorrous
KenworthW900b said:
I just happened to have some depend real fit underwear and a whole lot of dynadry 2xl pads... I tried it and I'll leave it at that, wouldn't want to spoil the experience for any of the rest of you guys.
By all means. Spoil away. What were your impressions of that combo?

Honestly it works fairly well, I think a pull up with full front to back padding and leak guards would satisfy my daytime needs. It is also very comfortable and while it's nice to be able to change the pad when it gets full, it would be more comfortable if it were all one piece. To me it feels very much like wearing a goodnite that is actually designed to fit someone my size.

I had heard at one point recently that depend was trying to make the real fit line a "full mat" pull on but got slowed down by covid. I've also heard that northshore is working on one as well but who knows for sure! I'd love to see it happen for sure

Reactions: blaincorrous
A separate line for older teens/ young/smaller adults that incorporate the technology seen in modern day baby diapers/pull ups. But I would like to see something like the Korean Goodnites, even a perforated waist with tabs (like the Depends adjustable) would be a neat design. Only add that as when I was severely ill, I was basically bedridden and changes with a pull up were difficult, thus why I went to Luvs

Reactions: 12srepaid and DamianTheAngel
No, no, no,, plz no velcro sides as seen on the Korean Drynites.
That make's me feel like toddlers diapers. A pull-up must stay like a pull-up.

Dutchone said:
Huggies pullups have the Velcro sides. I don't know what you're talking about?

Reactions: CodyBaby
Dutchone said:
Think about parents and caretakers of special need kids, having to completely remove pants and shoes (and sometimes leg braces that are very complicated to take off) just to change their kid is a constant struggle, most right now prefer to use adult diapers in x-small size but they aren't as discreet and absorbent as a Goodnites, they sometimes are way too bulky too.

• Love
Reactions: 12srepaid
CodyBaby said:
Think about parents and caretakers of special need kids, having to completely remove pants and shoes (and sometimes leg braces that are very complicated to take off) just to change their kid is a constant struggle, most right now prefer to use adult diapers in x-small size but they aren't as discreet and absorbent as a Goodnites, they sometimes are way too bulky too.
Exactly! I'm thinking of special needs youth, or youth simply with incontinence issues.

Reactions: CodyBaby
Atticus1088 said:
I would like to see a slightly higher rise in the front & back. I know that the trim fit is made so the pant won't show or become exposed out of a pair of pajama bottoms, but another half inch to an inch would be perfect.
I agree, because at the root of it all, protection from leakage should be more important than discreteness. Not meaning to downplay discreteness, but preventing leaks is more important.

Dutchone said:
Also the Velcro makes the elastic weak for people who are squeezing in. It would come loose.

Prairie said:
Also the Velcro makes the elastic weak for people who are squeezing in. It would come loose.
You may have a point there, and that's why I suggested that a Goodnites tabbed diaper would be a good idea.
After a brief getting used to, it would be a good option for older kids and teens.

All great ideas and suggestions, but I still believe that (other than making an XXL) they need to make the leg guards taller, they are extremely short. Size 7 diapers and other pullups have taller leg guards than these.

Leg guards are necessary for containing the wetness before it has a change to absorb, it prevents leakage by keeping a good seal against your legs or crotch area.

When you move, stretch your legs out, or sit cross legged then the leg guards are too short to maintain that connection and seal, resulting in leakage.

Reactions: AJFan2020, 12srepaid, FudgedInLuvs and 1 other person
neophyte said:
All great ideas and suggestions, but I still believe that (other than making an XXL) they need to make the leg guards taller, they are extremely short. Size 7 diapers and other pullups have taller leg guards than these.

Leg guards are necessary for containing the wetness before it has a change to absorb, it prevents leakage by keeping a good seal against your legs or crotch area.

When you move, stretch your legs out, or sit cross legged then the leg guards are too short to maintain that connection and seal, resulting in leakage.
You're exactly right, and this goes for diapers and pull-ups in general. Absorbency isn't the only key component. Besides if you flood a diaper, it's not going to have time to absorb anyway.

12srepaid said:
You're exactly right, and this goes for diapers and pull-ups in general. Absorbency isn't the only key component. Besides if you flood a diaper, it's not going to have time to absorb anyway.
Its a fact, there's no diapers in this world that are designed to be flooded, a diaper is there to absorb urine as its getting out naturally out of your body, if you wait to wet your diaper, you're doing it the wrong way, granted its something a lot of ABDL do, but its not designed for that, some premium ABDL diapers can deal with a flood because they were designed with that in mind, but for Goodnites, their main role is to keep child dry at night while they are wetting while they are asleep, and not consciously flooding them. But I agree with the new XL size, maybe some taller leakguards wouldn't be a bad idea, I would guess its already in the works and it will happen eventually.

Reactions: 12srepaid
CodyBaby said:
Its a fact, there's no diapers in this world that are designed to be flooded, a diaper is there to absorb urine as its getting out naturally out of your body, if you wait to wet your diaper, you're doing it the wrong way, granted its something a lot of ABDL do, but its not designed for that, some premium ABDL diapers can deal with a flood because they were designed with that in mind, but for Goodnites, their main role is to keep child dry at night while they are wetting while they are asleep, and not consciously flooding them.

This makes sense.

I’m at the stage where I can just “let go” and let it all flow out.

I’m sure the flow is slower than if I was “pushing” for a flood.

An incontinent person or a bedwetting child is not going to be “pushing” out a flood.

As such, most nappies and higher-end Pull-Ups seem to work for me.

Back