What pulled you into becoming a babyfur/diaperfur? How did it start?

I was a furry first. I never knew that I was a furry or a diaper lover at all. What started my furry life was the Disney Robinhood. Then I gravitated towards Starfox. Then I started role playing and making furry based characters. I think I also looked up what a furry was, I just didn’t know.

I have been a diaper lover longer than I knew. I have never been into the AB side. It was omorashi that brought me to diapers. For whatever reason, I remember when I was real young trying to do makeshift diapers. I think I liked the freedom of going wherever I was. That probably stemmed from having to hold it in on long road trips until my bladder hurt. I loved the comfort and the obvious warmth…the sensation…the release. Everything. I started buying diapers later as I learned what omorashi was. I bought them to contain my mess. It made the cleanup easier and I could be a bit more discreet.

Now, diapers for me were so comfortable. Still are. It is funny because I do love the abdl diapers. Whether it’s diapers or regular underwear, I love the cute prints and colors. Always have. Somewhere more recent….as I accept who I am more and more my fursona combined with my DL side too.

MaximusWolfheart said:
What started it for me was being put back into diapers around 8 years old for pooping in my underwear multiple times, till I was finally taken to the store and had to walk down the diaper aisle, and choose my diapers, all the while my hand is pulling at the back of my pants where a nice warm mess was in my underwear. Thats what started the magic for me.
That sounds incredible

MaximusWolfheart said:
What started it for me was being put back into diapers around 8 years old for pooping in my underwear multiple times, till I was finally taken to the store and had to walk down the diaper aisle, and choose my diapers, all the while my hand is pulling at the back of my pants where a nice warm mess was in my underwear. Thats what started the magic for me.
I always liked diapers, but the idea of being a diaperfur really hooked me when I was starting to explore my love for diapers. I was quickly hooked on the idea of being able to be seen by the world as a baby. And being able to go potty whenever sealed the deal

I had an interest in diapers and furries so it just kinda venn diagramed itself. Didnt help that the first fur I met was a babyfur either.

Venn diagram would explain it.

Diapers came first, always loved them. After becoming a furry, I think it was a pretty quick and natural thing that I liked babyfur / diaperfur stuff once I found it. It might or might not have something to do with watching things like Baby Looney Tunes, Rugrats and some reruns of Muppet Babies as a kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail
Baby Looney tunes is my favorite

MaximusWolfheart said:
why did you poop your underwear so often?

For me I'm more primal but I do picture/draw myself as furry as well. The dipers came a lot later and were unrelated but it's all mushed together now.

I first joined the furry fandom when I was 16 in 2016 after accidentally clicking a Majira Strawberry video called "Help! My Kid Is A Furry!" or something similar and thought "This is so weird, but I really like it!" after starting to get more into digital art and watching speedpaint videos and stuff lol then a girl I was sort of friends with when I was 17 asked me once if I had heard of MDlg before- that led me down the path of finding AB/DL and DD/lg and finding that I have been regressing since forever and not even knowing it! (I wanted to keep my toys even when I was in high school, but I knew it was "weird" so I gave them away, still liked coloring and kid's shows on Disney Channel and cartoons, etc.) And I liked the idea of my future partner being the caregiver, so I identified with DD/lg and AB/DL communities and got curious one day if there were furries in those communities lol so now here I am just calling myself a babyfur now since it's a lot easier lol I didn't always have a diaper interest though simply because I didn't know adult diapers existed until I found the AB/DL community XP But, I LOVE them now! They make me feel more calm, cute and little!! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cottontail
I wouldn't say I'm a furry myself but furries have like 90% of the best diaper art out there so...

it's only a matter of time LMAO

distract said:
it's only a matter of time LMAO
True. :) So why wait? I recommend something cuddly and vegetarian for a species. :)

JazzBaby said:
Diapers came first, always loved them. After becoming a furry, I think it was a pretty quick and natural thing that I liked babyfur / diaperfur stuff once I found it. It might or might not have something to do with watching things like Baby Looney Tunes, Rugrats and some reruns of Muppet Babies as a kid.
Yes, that makes sense.
From what I understand it's more common to discover the furry fandom before the babyfur or diaperfur subfandoms, but when someone has an ABDL leaning, how quickly do you think one discovers the babyfur/diaperfur fandom following discovering the furry fandom?

Last edited:
Furry started first for me in 2006 my senior year of high school and abdl started in 2009 along with the baby fur and other furry diaper stuff
Always fantasized about being a cub to Nala from the lion king and made permanently incontinent surgically

That's a fun question! I joined the furry fandom officially in 2010 with my first FurAffinity account, but I was always a big fan of antrho animals. When I was a really little kid I drew Crash Bandicoot, Spyro and Sonic characters, but never really seemed to care much about human characters or shows or things that were mostly about humans. I always gravitated towards stories about animals. Once I got older I found out that I was also a little/AB because I never gave up my childish interests and I've never really mentally adjusted to being an adult. I had seen baby and diaperfur art on fA when I was younger and it never bothered me or anything like that, I always found myself morbidly curious even before i realized I was a little. I always found the drawings so cute and comforting, I loved seeing all the bright colors, fun toys, and happy smiling baby animals. After realizing I was a little it was easy to combine my little and furry sides, since I'm also a pup & pony player and often times when I'm small I'm also feeling like a baby puppy or pony.

I love being a furry, it' ssomething that's been with me for a long time and I've never felt shame about it. I love furry art and the creativity people have, and babyfur and diaperfur art is a part of that. I love being a part of both the furry and little/ABDL communities! It's a really cool way to wrap up several of my interests into one place.

Just started expoling my fur persona

Back