What pacifier would you reccommend?

CJB said:
My next step is going to be buy a pacifier to suck on while I sleep. Which one would you all reccommend?

My favorites have to be the pacifiers by Littleforbig. They are affordable, cute, and the right size for adults.

PuffPuffPaci said:
I get mines from this Etsy shop. It's something a lil different is someone isn't into the plastic parts of other ones. All silicone, different shapes and sizes, not too expensive.
I really wanna try that but I'm not sure if it's comfy

Tonicorn said:
I really wanna try that but I'm not sure if it's comfy
It really depends on what you like. They're fairly soft as far as density is concerned. I would say they do take some effort to squish out of shape. The silicone itself has this..... Silky sort of feel. It's not really slick or super smooth. But I wouldn't say it has a texture either. The texture is sort of reminds me of latex.

I would say if you have a very strong latch, they would be a good choice. I personally latch down pretty hard, and that suctions whatever else out of shape or flattens it. Then it's not as satisfying. This solves that problem for me. Just to hold in the mouth or hang on to, I prefer the longer ones. They require less effort/ weaker latch to hang on to for me.

I might have to get one but they don't look wide enough for me. I'll check out the store

Tonicorn said:
I might have to get one but they don't look wide enough for me. I'll check out the store
They do have different sizes. Perhaps the larger size might be a good choice

Reactions: Tonicorn
I like the fixx size 10 so far, but I'm large so that may be why. The typical nuk 6's or other adult pacifiers have always been too small for me.

Has anyone tried a penis shaped pacifier? If so, please share your impression.

Back