What pacifier would you reccommend?

CJB

Baby in Training
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My next step is going to be buy a pacifier to suck on while I sleep. Which one would you all reccommend?

Reactions: medfet878
The NUK 5 or NUK 6 pacifier by baby pants. Look up adult pacifier on eBay, you can find good ones in assorted colors. Just drill a tiny hole in the front of the shield so the nipple doesn't deflate.

Reactions: littledub1955, Daipered, medfet878 and 1 other person
Adult sized. Baby pacis doesn't work good for adults.

You can select a few. Is about preferences - I can't say if (for example) NUK5 or LFB is the best for you.

Reactions: CJB, Kittyinpink and medfet878
Anything from PacifierAddict if you’re on a budget, AdultPacifier if not.

Reactions: skylavender, PuffPuffPaci, littledub1955 and 4 others
I get NUK 5's off of eBay. By far my favorite

Reactions: CJB and medfet878
Fixx 10. The jumbo guard pressing against your cheeks is very smol feelz.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymous96, jozik, CJB and 2 others
I'm very happy with my pacifiersrus silicone ones.

I really like the standard adult pacifiers you can get from the ABDL sites .
I get mine from NRU nappiesrus.
Silicone. I don't like the taste of rubber .
Don't use baby ones , they are to small . The largest size of MAM baby pacifiers are the best , but you can't beat the feel of an adult pacifier.. I use mine every day , and wake up sucking it .

I love the size 6 pacifiers from Rearz. They're the perfect size and shape for my mouth. They're also very cheap if you're on a budget. I usually buy them in pairs and mix and match the colors. I love the silicone, feels great and doesn't have a taste. They completely disassemble too so they're easy to keep clean. I can sleep all night with one and still have it in the next morning. I get a great night's sleep, I sleep like a baby lol. :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Daipered, Kittyinpink and CJB
LilPaddedBunny said:
I love the size 6 pacifiers from Rearz. They're the perfect size and shape for my mouth. They're also very cheap if you're on a budget. I usually buy them in pairs and mix and match the colors. I love the silicone, feels great and doesn't have a taste. They completely disassemble too so they're easy to keep clean. I can sleep all night with one and still have it in the next morning. I get a great night's sleep, I sleep like a baby lol. :giggle:

LilPaddedBunny said:
That's great to know! 😁 I just got one for myself! ☺️ I do have trouble sleeping, and I hope the pacifier helps out! 😴

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci and Kittyinpink
CJB said:
That's great to know! 😁 I just got one for myself! ☺️ I do have trouble sleeping, and I hope the pacifier helps out! 😴
That's good!
Just give it time , don't expect to take to it straight away.
I use mine watching films , playing games etc.. then I sleep with it also .. and I find it both addictive and comforting.

CJB said:
I sleep in a onesie with my stuffed bunny and pacifier. It makes me so comfy I get a great night's sleep! The onesies are tight fitting so there's no clothes bunched up making you uncomfortable. My stuffie and pacifier make me feel really cozy and I just drift off!

I didn't know how to use the pacifier at first. I thought you had to be sucking on it for it to stay in, so I wondered how that would work for sleeping. Now I realize they're shaped to fit your mouth so that the teat rests on your tongue, and when your teeth are in the resting position they hold the teat in your mouth. I just rest my mouth naturally and the pacifier is still there in the morning! :)

I don't snore, but apparently pacifiers are good for that too as they hold your tongue down.

Reactions: CJB, WillFord384 and Kittyinpink
I get mines from this Etsy shop. It's something a lil different is someone isn't into the plastic parts of other ones. All silicone, different shapes and sizes, not too expensive.

LittleAndAlone said:
Fixx 10. The jumbo guard pressing against your cheeks is very smol feelz.

I've tried a lot of pacifiers and the Fixx 10 from Pacifier Addict is the perfect one for me. I've used it every night for months.

Unstuffed_1_copy__54531.1657311534.jpg

WillFord384 said:
I've tried a lot of pacifiers and the Fixx 10 from Pacifier Addict is the perfect one for me. I've used it every night for months.
Been binging mine all weekend. I just LOVE feeling the huge guard pressing into my cheeks and making me feel super smol. 😍

Reactions: WillFord384 and CJB
I want one but I am broke

In my opinion the LFB Gen 3 is the best for sleeping. The large sheild and smooth plastic allows you to get it nice and comfortable. I also love how it doesn’t have a handle. My Gen 2 definitely got annoying when I would wake up to the handle smacking me in the nose constantly as I shifted around in my sleep. But, I will admit, the nipple is a little small for some people. I personally have a small mouth so it doesn’t bother me but it might not be the right fit for you compared to the Fixx size 10. Hope you find one that suits your needs!

I'd recommend one from here They come with 2 nips, yout can choose which you like best. It's almost like 2 for 1.

Amazon has some for pretty affordable prices. Etsy has the ones I use. And also Pacifier R Us has lots of baby designs.

PuffPuffPaci said:
I'd recommend one from here They come with 2 nips, yout can choose which you like best. It's almost like 2 for 1.

Amazon has some for pretty affordable prices. Etsy has the ones I use. And also Pacifier R Us has lots of baby designs.
That is such a lovely store

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci
BabyLouise said:
That is such a lovely store
I can't help but agree. I really like the primary colors.

Back