What Kind of Diapers do you Like to Wear?

what kinda diapers you like to wear?

• Baby Sized Diapers

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Kids Pull-Ups

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Adult Pull-Ups

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Cloth Diapers

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Plastic backed Adult Diapers (Thin)

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Plastic backed Adult Diapers (Thick)

Votes: 102 65.4%
  • Cloth backed Adult Diapers (Thin)

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cloth backed Adult Diapers (Thick)

Votes: 12 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Robert1983 said:
Betterdry for me they are thick comfortable and look great
I wear them to bed , also wear Uk Tena and Dry life , but also wear cloth nappies as well
Any thing that keeps me dry

Robert1983 said:
Betterdry for me they are thick comfortable and look great
They're also very babyish, too!

This:
paddedplayer said:
thick plain plastic backed. extra cushiony inside. snug enough to stimulate. whole new meaning to pampering yourself.
and this..
MikeDJ said:
I only love thick plastic diapers. There nothing better than a snug thick crinkly diaper for me. I love hearing the tell tale crinkle as I walk around in them. I remember it so well from when I was little, there was always this little crinkle sound as I moved around. It lets me know Im totally diapered when hearing that. I grew up in those so its all i ve ever loved. All white ones are my fave as well.
and loving it! 🥰

mgmx.png
Megamax Medium with a booster in the pic above are my favorite main diaper.

I also wear Goodnites XL like my profile pic sometimes as an in-between/holdover diaper. I would have to change like 4 times if I only wore those all day.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Cloth diapers and plastic pants are my go-to choice. If I am away from home or laundry is not available, I will choose to wear Goodnites XL (they fit well) daytime or a 2-tape disposable at night/if I think I need heavier protection. It seems that 2-tape diapers fit my body shape better and I like the way they fit and feel.

littlemoosey said:
Real diapers! Cotton cotton cotton!
No Velcro either for me. I tried those with Velcro and it didn't take long before the Velcro wore out. I wear the old fashioned pin on type now and get the fit I love. I used Boingos but when I noticed they were starting to tear a little bit I went back to using diaper pins again.

I wear plastic backed tapped disposables, I’m not a fan of pull ups. I normally use tena slip maxi active fit in the day and a thicker ones like betterdrys for overnight

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and Deleted member 39193
Seabear said:
I wear plastic backed tapped disposables, I’m not a fan of pull ups. I normally use tena slip maxi active fit in the day and a thicker ones like betterdrys for overnight
You been looking at what I wear ? As that’s my combo as well

Reactions: Seabear
I’m IC so they must preform correctly . All my diapers must rate as night time quality . Cloth for bedtime because they never leak while I’m sleeping . Day time I love cute all over print night time rated disposables . Bed time also cute printed cloth with crystal clear PVC covers . I like really good high waisted printed PVC covers . High waste covers cover really thick cloth with two or more inserts nicely . If you choose quality cloth diapers be sure and step up normal size by two sizes so they cover all that cloth very well .

Back