What Kind of Diapers do you Like to Wear?

what kinda diapers you like to wear?

• Baby Sized Diapers

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Kids Pull-Ups

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Adult Pull-Ups

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Cloth Diapers

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Plastic backed Adult Diapers (Thin)

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Plastic backed Adult Diapers (Thick)

Votes: 102 65.4%
  • Cloth backed Adult Diapers (Thin)

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cloth backed Adult Diapers (Thick)

Votes: 12 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rotommowtom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Eh, just wanted at start a random poll about what kinda diapers people like to wear

image.jpg

Reactions: theancientmariner and Abdlchriscrinkle
Plastic backed thin diapers for me with a booster, and a plastic diaper cover

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and Rotommowtom
I like plastic back thin diapers, no more than 4500ml. I have several high capacity ABDL diapers but really only wear them when we go out shopping for long periods at a time. I'm not to keen on the bulk between my legs and after a whole day in one my hips start hurting.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and Rotommowtom
I like thin and thick plastic backed diapers( multi anwers not possible on poll.
But in certain situations, thin and thick clotth backed disposable are also good
Depends on how long I will be in diaper, what clothing I am wearing, time of day, time of year, suroundings.

Reactions: antte91 and Rotommowtom
It is thick plastic backed diapers for me most of the time. But the odd time I do use thick cloth backed ones.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and Rotommowtom
Rohhh, the Little Kings and Alphagatorz.
Thick cotton feel baby like diapers.

When it's not ABDL diaper (and it's most of the time), it's Tena Slip Maxi ProSkin (cotton feel). Less thick, at least initially!

Reactions: antte91, Deleted member 56273 and Rotommowtom
Real diapers! Cotton cotton cotton!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and Lyric
I prefer plastic backed adult diapers in the 5,000ml +, I do have boosters but I hardly use them, my night time staple has been tykables overnights, and now tykables waddlers 7k ml's, since I have accidents twice or more a week at night, I need adequate protection and these do the job.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, Deleted member 56273 and Rotommowtom
Only high quality plastic backed diapers for me! 🥰 I also add Luvs size 6 to the front and change them out and replace them with new ones when they're saturated. This is easier with H&L diapers, but still possible with adhesive tapes too.

I stay away from cloth backed nappies like the plague because I don't need a breathable exterior. They start to smell more, and sag when wet much earlier. I know Lil Kings and Alphagators are cloth backed, but I don't even want them. Once they release a PE version with a 2 taped design, I'll be all over them.

Reactions: CptKirk, Deleted member 56273 and Rotommowtom
Antientmariner said:
Only high quality plastic backed diapers for me! 🥰 I also add Luvs size 6 to the front and change them out and replace them with new ones when they're saturated. This is easier with H&L diapers, but still possible with adhesive tapes too.

I stay away from cloth backed nappies like the plague because I don't need a breathable exterior. They start to smell more, and sag when wet much earlier. I know Lil Kings and Alphagators are cloth backed, but I don't even want them. Once they release a PE version with a 2 taped design, I'll be all over them.
Interesting.
I personally like diaper sagging (though not too much)

Pinned on cloth pre-folds only, maybe a cloth insert or two. Plastic panties to cover them of course.

Reactions: littledub1955, warmfeeling, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
Wet ones! :) I love the feeling of a thick disposable, slowly filling up and getting heavier as I wet it all day long.

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, Deleted member 56273, theancientmariner and 1 other person
I prefer plastic backed. Usually go with the thick ones. Every now and then go with a thinner SDK or Cushie. But usually go with the Cabooses or Peekabus.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Deleted member 56273
So I don't have to change at work, I usually wear a Bambino with 5500ml capacity and velcro tabs (of various print styles). I trust it and it will last me the whole day mostly, so I can just change when I get home.

For night time and weekends, it always a higher capacity Rearz, ABU, Northshore, LFB, etc. diaper and change 2-3 times in any given day.

Reactions: warmfeeling and RoseofThorns
My preference is plastic backed, higher capacity diapers. Pretty much are all Northshores .

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, warmfeeling, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
I'm gonna say cloth backed high capacity adult diapers, only because I havent had the chance to wear a real ABDL plastic backed one though XD

Reactions: Rotommowtom
Rotommowtom said:
Interesting.
I personally like diaper sagging (though not too much)
I think it's because I haven't worn any nappies since September that I want a snug one held tightly around my waist, not sagging.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Exodus said:
I'm gonna say cloth backed high capacity adult diapers, only because I havent had the chance to wear a real ABDL plastic backed one though XD
Be careful, once you do, you'll never want a cheapie again!

Reactions: warmfeeling and Rotommowtom
I like to wear thick plastic-backed fanfold disposables only for nostalgic reasons, otherwise I'm a huge fan of the fitted form which is my personal favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: warmfeeling
MegaMax plastic backed diapers for me, white or pink!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Deleted member 56273 and warmfeeling
Back