What kind of diaper do you wear for sleeping?

When I go to sleep, I just wear a diaper. When my girlfriend started to sleep with me I would wear some loose shorts. Now I just wear the diaper. If it get's really cold I'll add some warmer sport sweat pants and long sleeve shirts. And sometimes add a heavier blanket over a warm comforter. But most of the time I don't like wearing anything except my diaper. At least since I was an adult.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, AttilaThePun, Edgewater and 1 other person
I started wearing Tena Slips, but they leaked badly more times than not. Just when I was exploring other options, Essity released a night-time version of Tena Slips which worked better, but I wasn´t still leak-free in the mornings, so I asked Google what diapers were good to keep my bed safe and the first link it suggested was Abena´s Mexican website. I gave the M4 a try and they worked great... unfortunately they run out of stock fairly quickly so I had to ask Google where else could I get the same diapers and it suggested a Mexican ABDL supplier who was also selling Crinklz, Betterdrys and Rearz. I sticked to those again until they were out of stock, except the supplier had already started to sell a local brand of overnigt diapers so those are the ones I´ve been wearing night and day for the past year.

Depending on my daytime output I calculate whether I can use just my diaper or I need to add plastic pants with a cloth insert between, but normally these diapers work just fine by themselves. Underpads are also great allies to my bed when I have lazy mornings on weekends.

Regarding clothing, I´ve used PJ shirt and PJ bottoms all my life (and sleepers at times). If it´s hot I wear short sleeve shirt and shorts to bed, and only if it´s very, very, very hot I sleep in just my diaper.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and AttilaThePun
I wear a cloth pull on night diaper with a booster and plastic pants.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Floodingpants
for me i wear a cloth fitted diaper with a disposable booster which make messy diapers in the morning easler to clean up. the clothes because i'm a side sleeper they just work better and of course plastic pants.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Gejoe and Floodingpants
annie said:
for me i wear a cloth fitted diaper with a disposable booster which make messy diapers in the morning easler to clean up. the clothes because i'm a side sleeper they just work better and of course plastic pants.
I've tried a couple of times using a cloth diaper and plastic pants. I'm a side sleeper too and I thought it might be better. But I also have BM's during sleep or the morning. So I also started using a large disposable contour booster. I have to admit I don't like dealing with wet cloth diapers with laundry.
I'm not lazy but I hate washing diapers. Plus I don't like wearing a bulky, thick cloth diaper. But the way I wet during sleep (side sleeper), I try to wear a good disposable diaper (Abena), a quality booster (contour), plastic pants and a large bed pad. Using these means I have to wash the bed pad anyway. So I've tried both diapers. Over time I've gotten used to the thick cloth diaper so while I still use disposable diaper I've been using the cloth more. I'm getting used to it (over time). I still use the contour booster (messy accidents) and the cloth diaper (pins the diaper) rarely leak the bed pad. It's all about what works and how comfortable they are.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Gejoe
I wear an Abena M4 beneath a terry lined vinyl pant. From cost, functionality and convenience perspectives this works well for me. Most importantly, the wife who objects to cloth diapers has no issue with the lined pant.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Edgewater and Gejoe
My go-to diaper for night time wettings is BetterDry.
Lately they have been out of stock in L almost everywhere,
so I went with Beyond XP5000 which are good and I've had no issues,
but I can't wait for the BetterDry L to come back in.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Edgewater
JoeMusic1976 said:
My go-to diaper for night time wettings is BetterDry.
Lately they have been out of stock in L almost everywhere,
so I went with Beyond XP5000 which are good and I've had no issues,
but I can't wait for the BetterDry L to come back in.
I use Better dry L they’re easier to come by in the UK as Both NRU and ABU stock them and I can get them from Saveexpress Germany

Reactions: AttilaThePun, JoeMusic1976 and Edgewater
greatlake5 said:
I don't wear a MagaMax. I had a few of them (samples) and they're Okay. But typically I wear my usual Abena and I add a NS XL Eternadry contour booster
(10.5 X 27"). My diaper and the booster works great. They'er comfortable and provide plenty of capacity.

What do you use? Just a diaper or do you add a good booster? If so, what kind of booster? During the day I usually wear my Abena but sometimes I add the booster if I know I won't be able to change.
i wear abri form m 4 i love them never had a leak

daylight said:
@newt agree that a booster or high SAP are not comfortable especially when wet. FWIW, I use a larger size/fit diaper at night that doesn't have high SAP. This makes all the difference in comfort dry and wet. Seni products work really well for night and they have an extra size (regular) between medium and large for fitting.

Lastly, I've learned overtime to create a bridge/dam in the front using several paper towels rolled/folded into a tight cylinder. I position it under the leak guards and in front forming a slight downward facing 'V'. This creates a comfortable pocket and a deflector/dam for those that need it.

This is where cloth works really well to dial what you need for protection but, waiting to accumulate enough wet diapers to wash takes 3+ days; obviously problematic with having to go into the details.
my favorite and best ive bought are abri form m4 never had a leak in bed

A Tena Proskin Ultima XL all in one from the NHS plus Mylesta waterproof pants and sleeping on a washable absorbent bed pad keeps the bed dry.

Reactions: Wetshisbed, AttilaThePun, Edgewater and 1 other person
I wear the same diaper that I do during the day...the BetterDry Overnight, with an extra-large booster (large during the day) and plastic pants.

Reactions: Edgewater, AttilaThePun and Constantlydamp
For me, it's NS MegaMax diaper with NS boosterpad and plastic pants. I've been 24/7 for several years, and this is the best combo I've found for my heavy wetting and heavy sleeping.... oh, and now that it's getting a bit colder at night, I might add PJ bottoms or sweat bottoms..... just depends, haha.

Reactions: diaperdude and Edgewater
Cloth diapers and plastic pants every night. Usually soaking wet when wake up.

Reactions: Edgewater
I wear TENA Pants Plus disposable pull-ups every night to the bed. This type of protection is fully sufficient for my needs. Sometimes I cover them by the PROTECHDRY incontinence boxer shorts (when I spend the night at friends etc.).

I rarely drink an alcohol but when I do, my bedwetting is stronger than usual and pull-ups leak in these cases. Therefore, I wear the tab-styled diaper MOLICARE Elastic Premium to the bed during "drunk nights". These diapers are very comfortable, more than the pull-ups to tell the truth.

At the moment I am wearing a pair of Medicos L-XL adult diapers in size "38-58" and they are amazingly absorbant and comfortable to be in and look almost like the original pampers from my childhood years although I am referring to the all white plastic backed look, obviously it's not a total match as it has prints on it that aren't pampers.

However they are great for keeping me away from embarrassing oops moments.

MegaMax or BetterDry. Used to use an M4 each night from 18- 31 or 32 just recently.

Recently I've tried multiple brands and come across Medicos L-XL adult diapers whilst on my visit to SE Asia and these are amazing very absorbant and very comfortable, plastic backed and affordable.

When I was in these I didn't have to worry about leaks.

Reactions: Constantlydamp and Edgewater
Better dry for me

iD maxi with two microfibre 700 mm square cloths from front to back and if having a bad day will add the unused back part of my daytime Nappy and that lot is covered by
a PUL pant tucked in all around leg and waist gatherings followed by stretch pants so they do not fall down and a final PUL pant, pretty much leak proof even after a day when I have not peed much at all during waking hours.

Reactions: Edgewater, Constantlydamp and BabyLouise
Back