What is your favorite coffee drink?

Rusher said:
I can’t stand the smell or taste of coffee. I know that may sound strange. I know when I was really young my mom shoved Folgers instant coffee in my mouth. I am pretty sure that’s why to this day I can’t drink it or smell it. Wish I could
I think that's a very likely reason for your coffee aversion! And an understandable one!
If my mom had done that, I'd avoid my mother more than I'd avoid coffee.

Reactions: Angelapinks
InvestigativePhilosopher said:
Ironically, forgoing "bucks" might save "bucks," too! :LOL:
Less money spent on coffee reduces the need for diapers physically, and increases the diaper budget!

Reactions: Angelapinks and PadPhilosopher
AttilaThePun said:
Coke and espresso does sound a bit weird - and, yet, I'm tempted to try it!
Give it a try! They compliment eachother weirdly well. Maybe try it in a small amount though 😁

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks, PadPhilosopher and AttilaThePun
Here's how I get my coffee

image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, AttilaThePun, Angelapinks and 1 other person
idk if it counts but I quite like the Jägermeister cold brew coffee mix

greatlake5 said:
I go to an independent coffee shop. I've been to Starbucks and they're pretty good. But my coffee shop gives the same quality coffee. Of course they cost more at any coffee shop. But their baristas give what you can't get at home. I don't mind paying for it. Baristas have to make a living too. I always tip them. My favorite barista get's a great Christmas gift from me every year along with a 15% tip every time I see her. By the way, she's an expert. Great coffee.
If you have the money to spare, that is a nice thing to do. I'm pretty much confined to buying everything in bulk and doing everything myself lol.

superlittle04 said:
idk if it counts but I quite like the Jägermeister cold brew coffee mix
It's made with Arabica coffee, so IMHO it counts. Although, after a couple shots of that at 33% alcohol, I probably wouldn't care if I was drinking turpentine the rest of the night! 🤪

Reactions: superlittle04
AccidentsHappen said:
I typically avoid coffee (not a fan of coffee diaper) but my favorite coffee isn't a prep method, it's a brew method.

The best coffee I can get on earth, comes from my Aeropress. The second best cup of coffee I can get is from my siphon pot. Both are short term immersion brews that don't usually extract tannins or bitters. I swear by the Aeropress. World's best cuppa, hands down, once you nail the brewing process.

Season to taste :) Usually a bucket vanilla creamer.
Huge fan of the aeropress yes! 1 level aeropress scoop. shake to level the coffee. hot water to just below #4. stir for 30 seconds. brew for 3 minutes. gentle press thru. i use an attachment called the fellow prismo so it creates more pressure and a stronger brew. also don't have to worry about the initial drip thrus.

I've replaced my coffee with vanilla chai with vanilla creamer - it doesn't give me "coffee diaper" , but I still get my tasty caffeine. Most days I drink Bigelow Perfect Mint or Vanilla Chai.

I drink Java Planet CocoHaze and the Bean Coffee Company coffee Pumpkin Spice. Both available on amazon US. Highly recommended. I also use Amareto sugar free syrup as the sweetener.

Reactions: Deleted member 78040
jyamiolkDL said:
I drink Java Planet CocoHaze and the Bean Coffee Company coffee Pumpkin Spice. Both available on amazon US. Highly recommended. I also use Amareto sugar free syrup as the sweetener.
i'll have to check those out! currently waiting for a delivery from reformed roasters. whole beans. a sample pack

kalebsarek314 said:
i'll have to check those out! currently waiting for a delivery from reformed roasters. whole beans. a sample pack
The Bean Coffee Company Coffee is Water Pressed.

Reactions: Deleted member 78040
Black…

• Love
Reactions: TeeMousy and chamberpot
kalebsarek314 said:
Huge fan of the aeropress yes! 1 level aeropress scoop. shake to level the coffee. hot water to just below #4. stir for 30 seconds. brew for 3 minutes. gentle press thru. i use an attachment called the fellow prismo so it creates more pressure and a stronger brew. also don't have to worry about the initial drip thrus.
meant to say just ABOVE the #4

The best part of waking up is Folgers in my cup
Yeh I’m pretty old school but then again I’m getting a bit old to at least physically

Reactions: diaperdude and chamberpot
I just love black coffee. Actually just sitting here drinking coffee in a shirt and diaper.

• Love
Reactions: TeeMousy and chamberpot
Black Folgers dark roast .. oh ya

Reactions: TeeMousy
I usually make lattes as you can see from my profile pic haha, I'm definitely a coffee nerd.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeeMousy
stinkape said:
The best part of waking up is Folgers in my cup
Yeh I’m pretty old school but then again I’m getting a bit old to at least physically

Reactions: stinkape
I have a Nespresso machine at university and a normal espresso maker at home. I normally drink a latte macchiato for breakfast (shot of espresso in frothed milk), but sometimes I'll put a gran lungo pod in my Nespresso machine to make a caffe latte. Recently, I have been experimenting with a shot of espresso into a small amount of half and half. I also got some rare Cuban coffee pods for my Nespresso machine which have been fun to experience.

Back